It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video presentation -TOP 25 Most Powerful Comic Book Characters ever from DC and MARVEL universe

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 03:24 PM
link   
So yes, I am a big comic fan.
I love both the DC and the MARVEL universe

But I always played with the idea of ranking the most powerful characters.
So here now after some time.. I give you my top 25 of characters your wont wont to meet on a bad day in a dark ally *shugs*

Do you agree with my selection ?
edit on 12-10-2016 by Spacespider because: spelling

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 03:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Spacespider

Sorry, it takes less time to read whole comic books. Which has become some kind of super genre. We used to throw them out when done, they only cost a quarter.

Anyway, there are only a handful of superheroes.

The org comic gangstas were Superman (Aryan Mythos), Thor (son of White mans God), and Hulk, deranged radioactive mutant.

Oh and Bugs Bunny.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 04:09 PM
link   
I think the Shaper of Worlds, the Beyonder, and the Molecule Man should be somewhere on the list. Of course, Doctor Doom should be #1.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Wolverine, death, Magneto, Captain Marvel, molecule man, and Dead Pool did kill the marvel universe

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 04:11 PM
link   
a reply to: VictorVonDoom

Dude... Doom #1... I strongly disagree

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 04:18 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Well, this list is kind the next level of crazy.. these guys destroy and create universes.

But hey.. your truly superman is kind of in the list.

Superman prime, a future superman from another dimension.. millions of times stronger then the org superman and have no weakness, basically a god now

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 04:28 PM
link   
I like Sentry's ability: Attractive Male.

I don't know much about comics, but cool video.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 04:53 AM
link   
I'd like to see Dr. Manhattan fight these guys that would be a good fight since almost everyone can destroy anything with a wave of their hand.
I think Superman Prime got killed by Goku when he became Super Sayin God level
edit on 13-10-2016 by The Arbiter of Lies because: Stuff added

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 08:20 AM
link   
White lantern Flash should definitely be in the list, too, but it kinda makes me sad that SO MANY ridiculously overpowered characters exist. It's pointless, and boring. Surely there should be a few cosmic entities with these kind of powers described here, like the Living Tribunal or the Phoenix Force, but when there's too many of them, it loses the shocking, bewilderment effect the apparition of such characters should cause. Powerful but mortal characters such as Daredevil, Batman, Spiderman, Venom, Deathstroke or The Punisher, just to name a few, provide WAY better stories to read, in my opinion.
Anyway, that is a nice list you have there. Congratulations for the effort of putting it together.

top topics

join