It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A new way into Area 51

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2003 @ 04:01 AM
link   
Far fetched, but possible?? Maybe under the cover of night. And what kind of radar signature does a craft like this have?? Shoot, I'd want it just for fun...nevermind infiltrating the Groom Lake Facility...

See it here www.lindstrand.co.uk...

[Edited on 20-3-2003 by MK-Ultra]

[edit on 6-4-2005 by John bull 1]

posted on Mar, 20 2003 @ 05:49 AM
link   
TWO WORDS: MOTION DETECTORS.

posted on Mar, 20 2003 @ 07:43 AM
link   
It's a hot air balloon, what protective gear are you referring to??

posted on Mar, 20 2003 @ 10:04 AM
link   
You See?

posted on Mar, 20 2003 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Remote viewing is the only viable method of gaining access to area 51.

posted on Mar, 20 2003 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Yeah, getting past motion detectors is a pain in the kabonza...Depending on how sensitive those detectors are set, it may be possible to get past them undetected if you move slowly enough; Emphasis here must be put on *how sensitive* they've been set.

posted on Mar, 20 2003 @ 05:10 PM
link   
A few problems associated with the hot air balloons...

First of all, IR or thermal would spot you in a heart beat, and we know Area 51 uses thermal.

Second, you are at the mercy of the winds. You have no directional control, and very little vertical control. Besides, what happens if you get smeared by a Bouncer?

If found, you are a sitting target... the camo dudes would just look at you as a fun target, and probably score points on what body part they hit...

posted on Mar, 20 2003 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Hmmm... getting into Area 51... Here is an idea that springs from the book Rouge Warrior by Dick Marchinko...

Would have to be in the form of a multi-prong assault... would need one party to create a disturbance and get most of the Camo Dudes/Blue Berrets to respond while a second element penetrated the perimeter and attempted to disable the sensor net, creating a secondary diversion, while a third element actually penetrated into the base to attempt to get some kind of photos or something.

Yes, even this plan has serious problems. First of all, ANY diversion is likely to bring gunfire as a response. Also, at the slightest hint of a problem, I imagine the entire complex goes on lockdown and extra guards are placed at all X Craft hangers. And, this would not be a project for amateurs, you would essentially need a retired/freelance SpecOp team to even attempt it.

posted on Mar, 23 2003 @ 06:27 PM
link   
to spend a few years training an elite force, and then using it for a meaningless assault on a base where we'd likely face defeat anyway. the amount of people to train would have to number around at least 1000, and the funds spent on obtaining maps, intel, weapons, and other stuff would be hard to come by, unless funded by a foriegn gov't, even then, it'd be grounds for war against that nation when they'd be found out, and it would have to be aerial as well, something else that is incredibly hard to do by a rag tag group of enlighteners. we'll get into area 51, some long time after what ever is there destroys us.

posted on Mar, 23 2003 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Heres an idea: hijack a a squad of M1 Abrams tanks and roll over the perimeter fence... The Camo Dudes/Blue Berrets are generally geared toward individual gate crashers/slueths, wonder if they are equipped to deal with a heavy armor assault?

posted on Mar, 24 2003 @ 10:40 AM
link   
fake papers and pretending your somebody important, taking an important hostage and creating a situation, flying into the base during an out of body experience, flying a home made ufo into the base and demanding a job on mulitary ufos if they are actually stored there, use tunnel technology to dig for miles into the base, devopling equipment to stop infrared and trying to use it to get in, dressing up as a horse or a cow and walking on in, making nano machines or very tiny robots and piloting them in, training yourself in various covert skills, infiltrating the base by means of tranquilizing any opposition before your detected, saying you have a nuclear weapon in your backpack and if you dont see a ufo you are going to dentonate it....

thats about all i can think off, im sure if i had a few hours to kill i could come up with loads more ideas...

posted on Apr, 3 2003 @ 12:29 AM
link   
I like the threat of havin the nuke in your backpack, imagining it make me laugh for some reason

posted on Apr, 3 2003 @ 04:18 PM
link   
I have to agree with some of the other Posts. I doubt, Unless you Can Beat the system, by stealing identities and codes/Passwords, I doubt there is even a possible alternative into Area 51. The Government has made sure of that.

posted on Apr, 3 2003 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Anything is possible with time, money, and hole lotta Hot Pockets!!!!!

posted on Apr, 4 2003 @ 08:52 AM
link   
Just study your ass off and join the team of scientest that work there or figure out how to become a security guard there... I mean come on...

posted on May, 4 2003 @ 08:17 PM
link   
I can't think of a way that would actually work but its fun to think about.

posted on May, 4 2003 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Get a team of 200 spec ops. Have them go at night. Get one of those bombs that dosent harm people, but destroys all electronic things that are on. They wont be ready for a raid like this at night. They also wont have any cameras, motion detectors, or any other electronic secuirty left. Also make sure you get a machine that would prevent any one from calling out for help on a cell phone.

Make sure the spec ops are equiped with the latest night vision and any other things that are needed. While all of their security devices are off have the spec ops go and trow in about 200 sleeping gas grenades. Wait however long you need to before the grenades will work. If the bombs effect have worn off then use another one. Make sure the spec ops have guns with the darts that put people to sleep and forget everything. Also try and get grenades that have the same effect.

All the doors with secuirty codes and stuff like that will not be working because of the bombs effect. So get those lasers that can cut through the strongest metal. There may be something better to get through the doors.

Equip the spec ops with loads of cameras and digital cameras. Have all of the pictures and videos be uploaded to a computer so incase they are caught the images will still be saved. Make sure the computer is very secure. Also make all the cameras so they can not be used to trace back to the computer where the information is being sent.

Someone needs to be at the computer uploading the information sent to them to thousands of ftps, computers, and other such stuff.

Now those people then get the videos and pictures to the major media places as fast as they can.

This proscess may be hard to do and may need a lot of money to do it, but i think it will work.

posted on May, 5 2003 @ 12:26 AM
link   
trying to get into Area 51 seems like a novel way to attempt suicide. they don't seem to take kindly to uninvited visitors.

posted on May, 20 2003 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Getting into Area 51? Well since it's impossible why not make another sequel to the Mission Impossible movies. At least it's possible in the movies. But in real life it's a creative suicide.

posted on May, 23 2003 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Thats the best idea I saw on this thread yet! Make a movie requireing on the spot footage. I'm sure the government will go for somemore propaganda. Besides with everything underground any surface footage wont be damageing. If that don't work, stay 100meters away from me otherwise you may ruin my stalk.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join