It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Radical Feminist Woman Involved In The False Rape Charge Against Julian Assange In Sweden

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 12:10 PM
link   
It's now pretty sure who the 31 year old women is that had sex with Julian Assange in Sweden.

Her name is Anna Ardin and she's apparently a Leftist Radical Feminist Christian.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/76a074a1ba72.jpg[/atsimg]

Photo from this article in the Italian newspaper la Reppublica:

"Contro Assange la vendetta di un'amante"

I blog difendono il creatore di WikiLeaks

Svelato il nome di una delle accusatrici del fondatore del sito. Anna Ardin è una militante femminista, segretaria del Brotherhood Movement, cristiani socialdemocratici

www.repubblica.it...

Assange was probably staying with Anna Ardin a couple of days since she was one of the persons behind the invitation to have Assange speak at a conference meeting for the Swedish Christian Social Democratic Brotherhood Movement in Sweden almost two weeks ago.

I wrote about that occasion and meeting in my other thread with videos from that meeting:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

And the more I read about this story I can conclude that there's not much evidences and little to believe that this actually could point to a smear campaign led by CIA or the Pentagon, so far? - on the other hand there could be "some" domestical political motives behind this event - because one of the women belong to the Social Democratic Movement, and there is an election this fall in Sweden.

Maybe her actions was one way to put focus on some "Feminist questions" in the election in some wierd way? To show that most men are unfaithful assholes and treat women as crap could also be in her interest as a political feminist in the coming election perhaps?

But perhaps she had some feelings for Assange, and was maybe hurt when she found out about the other woman - and therefore wanted some revenge?

And when she found out about the other woman and Assange never phoned back, well! maybe she got angry because she felt Assange had used both of them and then just ditched them as crap. So the militant feminist in her took over?

So here's a compiled story from many different sources of what could've have happened from the facts which are available, but be aware it's only some very good compiled speculation so far:

What many people believe happened is that during his visit he had first a sexual relation with Anna Ardin in her apartment in central Stockholm city after a traditional Swedish cray-fish-party (where people use to drink a bit vodka with the crayfish)

Even if she is a radical militant feminist - she's also a women with womanly feelings, and she could've had some feelings for the charming Assange?

During Assange's visit in Sweden she works very near him since she is the press secretary for the Christian Social Democratic Brotherhood Group who invited Assange.

During that week, Assange apparently meets another activist/blogger helpful woman with some minor groupie tendencies at a meeting where she is offering Assange help to shop for a computer-cable, Assange then follow her home after a early movie and a dinner.

Just to make it simple here - let us just call her the "Second Woman" to make stuff easy

(Maybe woman number one Anna Ardin thought Assange where at some important meeting with people related to Wikileaks and then went somewhere else to party?)

There is some info that a 'second session' of sex happened in both cases, in the morning hours - and that Assange didn't used a condom that moment - could this be some form of "molestation" if the women is half-a-sleep and had requested a condom the night before?

So the "Second Woman" gets paranoid when this happened and want to test herself for any STD's - she also make contact with Anna Ardin because she knew that she worked near Assange as a contact women for Assange's visit to Sweden.

The "Second Woman" then tells Anna Ardin her "without condom - morning after" story, and Anna probably said that similar thing happened to her.

(Anna is now probably quite pissed on Assange for cheating on her, but since she's also a militant feminist - she thinks that Assange had treated them both as crap because they had both clearly requested the use of condom for sex to happen?)

And that would fit Anna's story to Aftonbladet in her interview where this was written:

Both had voluntary sex with assange but got molested later on, from a man with a seriously skewed view of women in general, and a man that can't take a no as an answer - the responsability in this case is on Assange.

www.aftonbladet.se...

Anna Ardin and the other women want to do something about this now - Anna's motives is probably a combination of political opinion about feminism (since she is a feminist) and personal revenge against a man that treated her as crap.

Well the two women went/phoned to the police for an advice.

The "Second Woman" wanted to make rape-charges against Assange, because in her mind she probably felt raped by Assange?

Anna do not make such claims to the Police - she probably only told them the condom story? And she said in Aftonbladet that she wanted to support the other woman's story and act as a support to her.

The police who took the report is probably a woman as well - and we know for sure that the first "emergency Prosecutor" is a woman, so they both probably could identify themselves to the women's story.

So the first Prosecutor make a rape warrant for Assange (she could also a feminist?)

What's really suspicious in this case is that at Anna Ardin's blog she earlier wrote about revenge:

'A Seven Step Model How To Take Revenge The Legal Way'

Here's a cached version of her site:

Google translation from Anna Ardin's Blog - cached version since the blog is now down - hoover over the text for translation

The photo from the text in her blog tagged "unfaithfulness"

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/6682e9bab39f.jpg[/atsimg]

And this is the confirmation that Anna herself reported this incident to the Police - the information comes from Peter Weiderud, ordförande i Broderskapsrörelsen (Chairman of the board - Christian Social Democratic Brotherhood)

www.newzglobe.com...

Some whistleblower at Swedish Flashback Forum leaked the Police number of the Police report:

Police report reference number of the charge:

Diarienummer: 0201-k246336-10 ofredande

Utredande polis är Mats Gellin utredningsroteln ku/f tel 4010838

Målsägare är Anna Ardin

www.flashback.org...

Swedish Flashback Forum is kind of similar to ATS - And they have a good track-record from bringing stuff out in the open from some very good web dectetives working, searching - even investigating journalists in Sweden admits they check Flashback when something is happening to write about:

The main thread on Flashback with many sources & background info to the assumed story:
www.flashback.org...

Most of all the information about the story I just wrote comes from many different sources, forums and blogs with links.

parnassen.wordpress.com...

Guardian reports:

“Sources close to the woman said that issues arose during the relationships about Assange’s willingness to use condoms.”

www.guardian.co.uk...

Also information in English in Guardian's about the Aftonbladet interview where they stated:

Both had voluntary sex with assange but got molested later on, from a man with a seriously skewed view of women in general, and a man that can't take a no as an answer - the responsability in this case is on Assange."

Here's one of the blogs in English with some links connected to this story:
nicholasmead.com...

A guy named paceman from Flashback wrote this, and I thought it was kind of funny so I share it here!

Note to Julian Assange:

Feel free to enjoy the hospitality of attractive Swedish women when you visit... With your position and fame I am sure you will continue to find a willing supply of groupies. However, make sure you follow the vital rules of engagement:

Rule 1: Never, ever, enter into a sexual relationship with a militant feminist.

Rule 2: If you decide to breach rule 1 due to some unforeseen circumstances (such as her being damn hot and gagging for it) then make sure that you bring a detailed contract regarding condom use, duration of stay at her place, number of times you will be at it, and other relevant details, such as if she "tar den i tvaan, flashback style". (the second hole)

Rule 3: If you decide to breach rule 1-2 due to some unforeseen circumstances (such as her being damn hot and gagging for it and you have no detailed contract handy) then make sure that you are not in Sweden while humping the babe. Incompetence of the legal authorities, political correctness and moral panic will ensure you are in for a rough ride.

Rule 4: If you decide to breach rule 1-3 due to some unforeseen circumstances (such as her being damn hot and gagging for it to the extent that you simply don't remember the rules) then all I can say is Good Luck and enjoy the... erm... ride!

Credits to paceman - Flashback Forum!

www.flashback.org...

So what do you guys think?

Smear campaign from the US or just two scorned women who cried rape/molestation and wanted their own smear-revenge to get even?

[edit on 26-8-2010 by Chevalerous]

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Wow, thanks for information. It's a lot to take in. As far as a political motive behind her actions, if it was in fact her, I would hardly be surprised. With feminists, everything they do should be questioned as having a possible political motive. I have never seen more conniving, vindictive and dedicated people, than women in the feminist movement. They seem to be extremely passionate about their cause and go about their "duty" in a calculated way. So all in all, did it have a political motive? More than likely.

What's really sad, is that this whole thing is probably due to either her father spanking her as a child or her highschool boyfriend breaking up with her.

--airspoon

[edit on 26-8-2010 by airspoon]

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by airspoon
Wow, thanks for information. It's a lot to take in. As far as a political motive behind her actions, if it was in fact her, I would hardly be surprised. With feminists, everything they do should be questioned as having a possible political motive. I have never seen more conniving, vindictive and dedicated people, than women in the feminist movement. They seem to be extremely passionate about their cause and go about their "duty" in a calculated way. So all in all, did it have a political motive? More than likely.

What's really sad, is that this whole thing is probably due to either her father spanking her as a child or her highschool boyfriend breaking up with her.

--airspoon

[edit on 26-8-2010 by airspoon]

Thanks for the reply airspon!

Yeah! it seems that she had a radical feminist poitical agenda, and she have been writing a lot of strange stuff related to rape in articles, at the university and her blogs.

This is such a mess! but more information will surely surface in the coming days.

Here's something about it in English:

The Boring Truth About Those Julian Assange Smears

Michael C. Moynihan | August 25, 2010

According to prosecutors in Sweden, authorities in Stockholm will pursue a vague “molestation” charge against Wikileaks founder Julian Assange. There is precious little evidence available in the public domain, though the few details circulating make me extremely skeptical of both the rape (which seems 100 percent false) and molestation charges against Assange.

reason.com...

Amazingly, the bumbling fools in American intelligence managed to flip Anna Ardin, the left-wing feminist (often described in the Swedish blogosphere as a “radical feminist”) spokeswoman for Broderskapsrörelsen, the liberation theology-like Christian organization affiliated with Sweden’s Social Democratic Party

If any of these bozos did twenty minutes of research, they might have found Ardin’s blog

—”my feminist reflections and comments on animal rights, swedish politics and cuba from a political scientist, christian left and long distance runner”— and read her post, with the help of a Scandinavian comrade or Google Translate, “Våldtäkt en del av mäns makt”— rape [is] a part of men’s power.

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 03:48 PM
link   
In this recent interview with Aftonbladet she says:

In her interview, she dismissed the idea, seized on by many conspiracy theorists that ‘dirty tricks’ lay behind the rape allegations, because of WikiLeaks’ defiance of the US government. She said: “The charges against Assange are of course not orchestrated by the Pentagon.”

www.aftonbladet.se...

If she's speaking the truth that is? - is she?

Here's another piece in English:

Julian Assange Loses His Cool To ‘Rape Victim’ Anna Ardin – Wikileaks Is Scooped

ANNA Ardin is, as alleged in numerous reports, the woman who claims Wikileaks founder Julian Assange sexually molested her. Hers is the story Wikileaks was scooped on.

Is it a plot to undo Assange and Wikileaks? If it is a plot, it is clever.

Anorak News UK

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Some more, this time from Australia in English:

Meet Wikileaks Founder’s Alleged Sex Victim

By Ryan Tate

The Swedish business news site Newzglobe today identified Ardin and quoted a Brotherhood official saying she was on sick leave from the organisation.

www.defamer.com.au...

The backlash against the former university research assistant is fuelled not only by the police backing down from the charges against Assange, but also by a seven-step guide Ardin published in January to “legal revenge” that involves, in one example, sabotaging a victim’s sexual relationships.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/9a27a998aa39.jpg[/atsimg]

I mean, she doesn't fit the picture that I have in my head about some rabid leftist militant feminists, I have always had this picture about them being peculiar-looking with comfortable shoes and clothes - but I am probably wrong as usual!

She's quite cute!

Nevertheless a dangerous and revengeous woman it seems!

Be aware, she probably send you to jail!

[edit on 26-8-2010 by Chevalerous]

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 09:20 PM
link   
An article from The New York Times where they have information from one friend to both Assange and one of the women:

Plotting Doubted in WikiLeaks Case

By JOHN F. BURNS

But one of Mr. Assange’s close friends in Sweden, who said he had discussed the case in detail with Mr. Assange and one of the women, said he was “absolutely sure” that what was involved were personal animosities and grievances that flowed out of brief relationships Mr. Assange had with the women.

www.nytimes.com...

The man, who spoke on the condition of anonymity because of the delicacy of the issues, said that the volatile mix that led to the two women’s seeking criminal charges against Mr. Assange involved his celebrity in Sweden and the ill feelings that erupted when the two women discovered they had been competing for his attentions.

Yeah! exactly as I suspected - but one can never be sure though!

“This wasn’t anything to do with the Pentagon,” he said. “It was just a personal matter between three people that got out of hand.”

So do we believe this or not?

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Leftist Militant Feminist Christian? I never heard those four words said together like that. Is this an Australian thing? I believe Juliab Assange is from Australia.

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Romantic_Rebel
Leftist Militant Feminist Christian? I never heard those four words said together like that. Is this an Australian thing? I believe Juliab Assange is from Australia.

No dude! It's a weird swedish thing!

Of course! - there are Christians on the left as well!

But to be totally honest! I have never heard about leftist hard core militant feminist also being Christian before.

I have always assumed that they were atheists!

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chevalerous

Originally posted by Romantic_Rebel

No dude! It's a weird swedish thing!

Of course! - there are Christians on the left as well!

But to be totally honest! I have never heard about leftist hard core militant feminist also being Christian before.

I have always assumed that they were atheists!

Well it must be a national thing then. From studying pacifism in politics that there are numerous of people who are influenced by Jesus to be Pacifist.
en.wikipedia.org...

I did know one Christian Communist so there are some in the U.S.
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 09:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Romantic_Rebel

Ahh! I know what you mean!

But militant can also mean radical.

Maybe I should change the headline?

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 09:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Chevalerous

You're right on that.
Give it sometime though see what others think of her.
:/

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Dad has 'lots of female enemies' says WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange's son Daniel

Leaker's son speaks out on sex case.

By Jeane MacIntosh and Ada Calhoun of the New York Post

WIKILEAKS founder Julian Assange's own son thinks he is a nightmare when it comes to women, the New York Post has reported.

"That man does have a way of making a lot of female enemies," Daniel Assange, 21, said about his embattled dad, in a posting on Facebook

news.c om.au

Mr Assange's accusers claimed that they separately had consensual sex with the internet gadfly between Aug. 14 and August 17 but that it turned into "an assault."

They said Mr Assange did not use a condom and would not go for testing at a health clinic, according to published reports.

This is more or less confirming the compiled 'speculation story' of the OP from many sources, or at least show that this is the version most news outlets are referring to

One of the women, 31-year-old Anna Ardin, told a Swedish paper that Mr Assange had "a twisted attitude toward women and a problem with taking 'no' for an answer," adding that the complaints were "not orchestrated by the Pentagon."

Yeah, and that would be the initial interview she had with Aftonbladet which is linked to in the OP.

Assange definitely humped the wrong woman in this case, he had the bad luck to hump a known rabid radical feminist with a twisted view on many things.

Her action to go to the Police when she found out about the other woman was without a doubt politically motivated for an agenda since she is running for political office this fall in the election and is heavily involved with radical feminists politically in Sweden.

She may had genuine feelings toward Assange in the beginning, but later when she was confronted with that other activist woman, the militant feminist in her took over - then both women together turned their anger & 'man-hatred' against Assange for cheating on them both.

Ahhh! such a drama!

Lovestrucked & scorned hardcore radical feminists are nothing you just play around with for fun, my 'Don Juan' friend - it's like playing with fire!

Note to Julian Assange: please stay away from the radical militant feminists mate!

Especially the Swedish ones!

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 09:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Chevalerous

What heterosexual man doesn't have a way with making female enemies, especially one that gets a lot of women? If you are a male whore, you are going to make lots of female enemies. Unlike women, most men sleep with a lot of women because it is "in our DNA". Men like to "spread their seed", so to speak, while women on the other hand, like to find a good man to settle down with. So, when that man moves on to the next woman, she is understandably upset.

Now, over the years, women have learned to get even with men through non-physical ways, due to their nature. Men on the other hand, due to our superior physical strength, have learned over the centuries to dominate physically. The tide has only turned against men physically handling women in the past couple hundred years or so. Men compete with women through physical means, while women compete with men through vindictiveness or non-physical means. It is how we both evolved together.

In fact, you always hear about men physically abusing women but the abuse is not limited to men, as women abuse men just as much through other means (usually non-physical). However, in this day in age, it is only "taboo" for men to abuse women, while womens' vindictiveness is not considered bad or even wrong, in most cases.

So in other words, it is just human nature that women are going to "hate" or have problems with men who only sleep with them. This could be a reason why "jerkish" men always get the "hook-ups".

--airspoon

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Assange is a ho. How do I know this? He can't use his head and keep his dick in his pants. I don't think there is anything wrong with that really. I say if you are honest about your ways then fine. If you are dishonest and play with people's feeling you should expect trouble from your ways. I like ho's all the same though. I've made quite a bit of money in bars filled with ho's. They easily part with their money.

I have to question how bright Assange is. He is essentially a wanted man. I would think someone who is being pursued by many of the world's governments wouldn't be so caviler about he hangs out with. I know I would be pretty suspicious of anyone who wanted to hang around me if that was my situation.

As for this woman, it's not shocking at all, but she is stupid. No matter what is coming out a man's mouth your first instinct will generally be correct. Women know when a man is serious and when he isn't. She's a fool for sleeping with someone thinking it would lead to a relationship (and then trying to burn him for that. you put out deal with it girl). If you want a relationship you should wait until a relationship has formed to give it up. I have to give out that lesson all the time. You'd think it would be common sense. Don't give out the treats till you get results. The problem here is when you say things like that people tell you that you are using sex as weapon. No, if the guy just wants sex he can just go elsewhere. He's not entitled to it from me. (Now, I'm not saying women should be holding out if the man isn't doing the dishes or something like that. I was just talking about dating.)

[edit on 27-8-2010 by antonia]

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 07:54 AM
link   
a new twist in the assange case. i'm thinking "new form of celebrity gossip"? which secret agent is sleeping with whom? I'm still not getting the rape charges though, isn't that a bit harsh, i mean she looks like she could beat up assange so unless he date raped which is a little questionable

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 08:01 AM
link   
I would just like to point out that the accuser apparently being a Swedish Leftist Radical Feminist Christian, doesn't preclude the possibility that the allegations are true...

Or is portraying the accuser in a negative light, a counter-smear campaign ?

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 02:22 AM
link   
Given the events surrounding Chelsea Manning and her imminent release, I thought it was more than relevant to bring up the foul dealings of Anna Ardin and her lies, as well as her obvious ultra feminist "holding a grudge against all men" type of personality.

Also, take the time to read up on her background. I can summarize it a bit here:

- Anna Ardin had publicly stated that she had worked within militant feminist groups.
- Prior to her charges against Assange, she had written several articles and blog posts about rape and sexual assault, and even went as far as saying that consensual sex could be considered an assault.
- The charges from Ardin went from Assange not willing to use a condom, and not willing to do a clinical test after sex to down right raping her.....
- Ardin was alledgedly raped on august 14th at noon. 2 hours later she was writing on Twitter on how to get Assange some tickets for an even the same day. Later that night she wrote she was having fun with the worlds coolest people (incl. Assange)
- She later held a party in honor of Assange.
- She had a blog post with 7 steps on how to get revenge on an ex.

In my book Anna Ardin is nothing more than a scorn lying ultra feminst and I hope that Assange and his defender will succeed in bringing this lady down. Hopefully Sweden will offer not to extradite Assange if he is willing to face the trial which will lead to a minor conviction AT MOST.

top topics

join