It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unconfirmed Reports Of Osama's Capture.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2004 @ 04:22 PM
link   
ATSNN has received reports from numerous american sources that Osama Bin Laden has been captured in Pakistan a few hours ago

While these are unconfirmed reports i feel the need is strong enough to merit an ALERT status for a while, this is due to the discussion and previous news sources, and other factors that apply.

[Edited on 3-3-2004 by SkepticOverlord]

posted on Mar, 3 2004 @ 04:34 PM
link   
can u be more specific on the source of this news?

posted on Mar, 3 2004 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by silQ

No.

Editors prerogative, the sources are kept confidential.

posted on Mar, 3 2004 @ 04:38 PM
link   
We'll probably hear it soon on CNN or any other major news source in any number of weeks (under 5!).

posted on Mar, 3 2004 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Hypocritcal. If a board member was to say I caugh UBl we would hound them for proof. When asking a big cheese we get the response that sources are kept confidential.

posted on Mar, 3 2004 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nerdling

Originally posted by silQ

No.

Editors prerogative, the sources are kept confidential.

niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice, brilliant move, i take my hat off to you sir.

posted on Mar, 3 2004 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Man, I hope this is true. And I hope they caught him alive too, so they can hook his yarbroughs up to a car battery and find out where to find his cronies.

posted on Mar, 3 2004 @ 04:46 PM
link   
I feel the sources and alerts are credible enough to merit this report, i may be wrong or i may be right on this but i'm sticking with it.

posted on Mar, 3 2004 @ 05:01 PM
link   
is this a joke he works for the cia
he was paid 100,000. by the british to assasinate gadaffi which is what they gagged the trial of former mi5 operative david shayler
bush's father is great friends with the bin laden family
please please research this, it is not news its a game of chess and the human race are the pawns always the first to die

wake up wake up wake up

posted on Mar, 3 2004 @ 05:07 PM
link   
I'll believe it when I see it, because I believe he is still some use to intelligence agencies.

posted on Mar, 3 2004 @ 05:10 PM
link   
I will see tomorrow going to bed. hope that if I put on the tv they will say it. or that its on the radio.

posted on Mar, 3 2004 @ 05:16 PM
link   
There seems to be some substance to this, there's alot of rumours floating around so I think for the moment it deserves to be taken seriously.
If it is true, excellent timing wouldn't you say? Or maybe they'll keep him under wraps for a while to make it even better.

posted on Mar, 3 2004 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Yep, we've got a blurb on msnbc, Tehran radio, some personal reports in Pakistan, and some official Pakistan sources claiming it as well... Should be an interesting evening....or early morning....

Oddly enough, this is probably a bad time for such a trump card... Many may be voting for Bush, just to get the baddies like Osama... With him captured, this incentive for the voter is no longer there.... Therefore, I can see why they'd want this not to be so...ironically....

posted on Mar, 3 2004 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Yeah Gaz, but they could pull the "there's still alot of work to do" card.

Also, don't you think the Al Queda terrorists will attack America in an effort to rescue Osama or to appease him? That works out well for Bush doesn't it? More attacks means US citizens need more protecting and will have to give more of their freedoms to be protected by those "big bad terrorists".

posted on Mar, 3 2004 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by John Nada

Also, don't you think the Al Queda terrorists will attack America in an effort to rescue Osama or to appease him? That works out well for Bush doesn't it? More attacks means US citizens need more protecting and will have to give more of their freedoms to be protected by those "big bad terrorists".

Or it could have the opposite effect. I don't see the capture of Bin Laden actually increasing attacks in the long term. There is no reason to believe that we are less likely to be hit whilst he is still at large and in communication with his network.

posted on Mar, 3 2004 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Leveller

Originally posted by John Nada

Or it could have the opposite effect. I don't see the capture of Bin Laden actually increasing attacks in the long term. There is no reason to believe that we are less likely to be hit whilst he is still at large and in communication with his network.

I couldn't agree more in the reality of things. However, the Bush Admin could easily swing it that way to make people believe there is more of a threat.

posted on Mar, 3 2004 @ 05:41 PM
link   
it wont matter if they get him that much
they need to get aywan al zahiri ......hes the one really pulling the strings and the one with the brains

posted on Mar, 3 2004 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Hang on didn't we have this last week?

If it's a "WE GOT HIM" moment then expect a rather large terrorist attack in the USA sometime soon.

Makes me laugh though, saying he's been caught when they've known where he was all the time.

posted on Mar, 3 2004 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Been following this for a while. This means Osama has been moved from Iran, where he was captured some time ago, into Pakistan. It's all part of the deal with Iran, who turned him over.

This means the announcement of capture is getting closer.

[Edited on 3-3-2004 by kricket]

posted on Mar, 3 2004 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Crazyhorse
Man, I hope this is true. And I hope they caught him alive too, so they can hook his yarbroughs up to a car battery and find out where to find his cronies.

they don't need a car battery, if they want to find his cronies they just need to head on over to the whitehouse.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join