It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Paris next city to be attacked?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2004 @ 03:16 AM
link   
As I'm sure everyone knows, France just outlawed religious garmets in public schools mainly because of Muslim attire - could this cause a shift in attention from the US over to France (I hope so - I live in the US and have friends that live in NYC, plus those frogs are chicken sh!t if you ask me)

posted on Feb, 12 2004 @ 05:57 AM
link   
for your information, france was already the victim of islamic terrorists in 1995-'96 (not that I expect you to know anything about it, they don't tell you that on Fox News). And although it is still possible that there will be an attack in france, al-quaida is still more pissed-off with the US.

So don't hope that you will be spared now.

posted on Feb, 12 2004 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheButcher
As I'm sure everyone knows, France just outlawed religious garmets in public schools mainly because of Muslim attire - could this cause a shift in attention from the US over to France (I hope so - I live in the US and have friends that live in NYC, plus those frogs are chicken sh!t if you ask me)

Ok, so you are calling are French dudes, a chicken #s because they dint want part of your illegal war?

Oh, i hope that someday, you will die to an nuclear cloud

Ps, have a nice day!

posted on Feb, 12 2004 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kormy

Ok, so you are calling are French dudes, a chicken #s because they dint want part of your illegal war?

They didn't want to join the war becasue they had secret oil deals with Saddam. Deals that would not come to fruition if Saddam was toppled.

Go look it up. France said it would veto a UN Invasion fo Iraq 'under any circumstances'. Those aren't the words of a moral government, they're the words of a government wanted to make a few black bucks.

Americans are the savage ones, eh?

posted on Feb, 12 2004 @ 08:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Esoterica

Originally posted by Kormy

They didn't want to join the war becasue they had secret oil deals with Saddam. Deals that would not come to fruition if Saddam was toppled.

Go look it up. France said it would veto a UN Invasion fo Iraq 'under any circumstances'. Those aren't the words of a moral government, they're the words of a government wanted to make a few black bucks.

Americans are the savage ones, eh?

Everybody is a savage, not only Americans

posted on Feb, 12 2004 @ 08:12 AM
link   
i don't think that the hate of americans will shift to the french, but it would be nice. it wouldn't be too hard to topple paris though. i could do it with 3 molotov cocktails and 2 bullets... i mean how many frenchmen does it take to defend paris? oh yeah, that's never been tried.

and to the asshat who said he hopes we die in a nuclear firecloud? that's big talking coming from a guy in finland.

[Edited on 2/12/2004 by cmdrkeenkid]

posted on Feb, 12 2004 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by cmdrkeenkid
and to the asshat who said he hopes we die in a nuclear firecloud? that's big talking coming from a guy in finland.

And what do you mean by that? Finland is a bad country? a weak country? or what?

posted on Feb, 12 2004 @ 08:41 AM
link   

i mean how many frenchmen does it take to defend paris? oh yeah, that's never been tried.

I find that rich coming from a country that let their capital get burned down and plunderd by the British without putting up a fight.

Although you never hear them talk about that.

Maybe they just don't want to know about that part of their history.

posted on Feb, 12 2004 @ 09:03 AM
link   
I hope its next to be attacked...followed by some place in england hopefully...maybe we get lucky and they blow up the queen..

we can only pray

posted on Feb, 12 2004 @ 09:22 AM
link   
You stupid Americans think your country is the best, that is only because your stupid goverment says it is and you are so brainwashed into thinking it is. Europe is a far better place than North America, more civilized and damn us europeans are going to level things.

posted on Feb, 12 2004 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by McGotti
I hope its next to be attacked...followed by some place in england hopefully...maybe we get lucky and they blow up the queen..

we can only pray

Shopped your brain at Wal-Mart? Probably. Though you should have taken a look at the expire date.

You stupid Americans think your country is the best, that is only because your stupid goverment says it is and you are so brainwashed into thinking it is. Europe is a far better place than North America, more civilized and damn us europeans are going to level things.

Wrong as well, don't stereotype that much. Find the middle

[Edited on 12-2-2004 by shoo]

posted on Feb, 12 2004 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by ragingsystem

You stupidy, stupid stoop head!
Don't classify all americans by the idiot in office or the current administration. Just as I should not classify all frence as arrogent twats.

posted on Feb, 12 2004 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Your right not all Americans are stupid, i am greatly sorry.

posted on Feb, 12 2004 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Get out your white flags France, that's the best policy.

posted on Feb, 12 2004 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheSwordMaster
And what do you mean by that? Finland is a bad country? a weak country? or what?

oh, just that it's small and not really much to speak of. that's all.

Originally posted by Ambiorix
[I find that rich coming from a country that let their capital get burned down and plunderd by the British without putting up a fight.

Although you never hear them talk about that.

Maybe they just don't want to know about that part of their history.

actually, just because i'm american doesn't make me ignorant of our history. we've been well taught how the british invaded and burned the capital
or, at least i have.

EDIT: yeah, i agree that europe could level us... but only economically. and even still, we're slowly rising back up. every country has it's ups and downs.

Originally posted by ragingsystem

i'm american and i don't think that. i don't think anywhere is the best. there's too many stupid people in the world. gt rid of all them and maybe we could all live in peace for a day or two.

Originally posted by Oswald

because uh... france has another flag...? since when!?

posted on Feb, 12 2004 @ 02:46 PM
link   
I say Yes. France is gonna get a little radical islamic love.

posted on Feb, 12 2004 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Oswald

because uh... france has another flag...? since when!?

I believe that he meant as in waving a white flag in order to surrender.

top topics

join