It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Signs of the end from the bible coming?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2004 @ 05:44 PM
link   
One of my teachers last semester was also the Bible History teacher and he explained how the bible explained of signs that would happen toward "the end".

He said some of these signs explained in the bible was the temple of Jerusalem being reconstructed, currency changing completely to plastic, being credit cards, europe changing to one currency which has already started and/or happened with the euro dollar, and he knew of many other signs that have already happened in part.

The temple of Jerusalem he spoke of had reconstruction plans approved already, and from listening to everything he had to say, it is very strange how many things are happening that were written and how many things that are very possible to happen.

Does anyone else feel this way about these signs coming true or have any fears of what could happen or do any of you think it's nonsense or cooincidence?

posted on Jan, 27 2004 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Why the euro as a sign of the end? Where in scripture is this from (I'm not doubting you, just want to look it up)

posted on Jan, 27 2004 @ 05:58 PM
link   
not the Euro dollar itself obviously but it was the unition of europe's currency and other matters that had to do with that, this link would be a good one for a better explanation:

www.lamblion.com...

posted on Jan, 27 2004 @ 07:27 PM
link   
There's something about "White Pillars in the sky" in the Bible, which could be referred to missle's somehow.

posted on Jan, 27 2004 @ 07:58 PM
link   
The same bloodlines that give us the "end times" prophecies in the bible are still in power today and are fulfilling those prophecies.

posted on Jan, 27 2004 @ 08:08 PM
link   
And of course, we have the coming 'Mark of the Beast'

VeriChip is a miniaturized, implantable radio frequency identification device (RFID) that has the potential to be used in a variety of personal identification, security, financial, and potential healthcare applications ...

In the financial arena, the company sees enormous, untapped potential for VeriChip as a personal verification technology that could help to curb identity theft and prevent fraudulent access to banking (especially via ATMs) and credit card accounts. VeriChip's tamper-proof, personal verification technology would provide banking and credit card customers with the added protection of knowing their accounts could not be accessed unless they themselves initiated -- and were physically present during -- the transaction.

gvsregistry.4verichip.com...

And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:
And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.
Revelations Chapter 13:

posted on Jan, 27 2004 @ 08:10 PM
link   
There are actually many more signs which herald in the end times. For instance (sorry, Helen, I still believe it
) the rapture is supposed to occour(no good at spelling, sorry) sometime before the 7 years of tribulation begins.

The weather will become bizare and there will be earthquakes throughout the world.

Isreal will be attacked by an army from the north. Casualties:
Northern Army: 100%
Isreali Army: 0%

There will be a great movement towards Christianity, not in doctrine, but rather preaching the Bible. (So not to catholicism, lutherenism, protestantism, etc.)

The plastic money thing I have not heard of, I'd be curious of where that comes from the the Good Book.

There are several others, but my brain is shutting down, worked too long today and just want to curl up and go to bed now that I'm home
If I think of any more, I'll be sure to post em!

posted on Jan, 27 2004 @ 08:11 PM
link   
The mark of the beast is supposed to come durring the 7 years of tribulation, I believe about 3-4 years into it. And woe unto you who accepts the mark, for you will no longer be able to return.

posted on Jan, 27 2004 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Anyone trying to stick one of those chips into my skin will get something sharp and painful stuffed into a certain part of their bodies.

posted on Jan, 27 2004 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pisky

VeriChip is a miniaturized, implantable radio frequency identification device (RFID) that has the potential to be used in a variety of personal identification, security, financial, and potential healthcare applications ...

Nonsense a.k.a BS.
1. Worldwide, forcible chip implantation is economically impossible
2. There are a lot of proven biometric, synergetic methods giving immediate and reliable verification of EVERY living organism. The only problem is with data storage and communication

posted on Jan, 27 2004 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Kronos, this is the case now, true. However, what about a world which has been ravaged by WWIII, lost all of the Christians who actually believed in Christ and were baptised in the Holy Spirit, had a global massive earthquake, had a meteor strike the planet and wipe out 1/4th the population, had a swarm of locusts come down and attack people, etc. There'll be far fewer people when the mark is to be placed on/in people.

posted on Jan, 27 2004 @ 08:39 PM
link   
The money thing comes in part with the New world order, one rule, as for the earthquakes, it should be noted that it says "in divers places"

There is so much involved in "The End Times".

Quoted From Matthew 24 New Testament(there are different inturpretations as their are Bibles):

24/4-5
Jesus answered:"Watch out that no one deceives you. For many will come in my name,claiming,'I am the Christ', and will deceive many.

False Prophets: David Koresh, Jimmy Swaggert, and the many evangilists out there.

24 5-8
You will hear of wars and rumors of wars, but see to it that you are not alarmed. Such things must happen, but the end is still to come. Nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. There will be famines and earthquakes, in divers places. All these are the beginning of birth pains.

Wars and Rumors of Wars: The war on terror, North Korea, Georgia, Isreal, Palestine. The fact that Bush2 could not raise a coalltioin like his father did.

Famines(and pestilances): Aids, SARS, The bird flu, Mad Cow, the list goes on and is growing at a more rapid pace then ever before. Bio-engineered Bugs, West Nile etc.

Earthquakes: As well as Famines, earthquakes have been occuring at a more rapid pace, and higher in magnitude. Most of the Bigger Quakes have come from the Ocean Bed(divers places).

I will post more if anybody is intrested, no sense in taking up alot of room if no one wants to read it.
Here is a thread I started on The Bible Code(which is a whole different arguement.......
www.abovetopsecret.com...

A pretty good link:Parentalguide

[Edited on 27-1-2004 by TrickmastertricK]

posted on Jan, 27 2004 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Very interesting documents, if these are true it could be an all out war between the EU and the rest of the world. Just a quick thought i could be totally out of line here but what if Bush or the whole US government is - and always was secretly harnassing oil and other munitions for the upcoming war with the supposed "Anti-christ" nation. Its really a mind blowing concept but would make one hell of a conspiracy

Anyways i found this quote very interesting.

�We do not want another committee. We have too many already. What we want is a man of sufficient stature to hold the allegiance of all people, and to lift us out of the economic morass in which we are sinking. Send us such a man and, be he God or the devil, we will receive him.�

posted on Jan, 27 2004 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Yeek, where's that quote from?!

posted on Jan, 27 2004 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Right here...

www.lamblion.com...

under the sub-title

The Desire for a Superman

posted on Jan, 27 2004 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by thedarkprojekt
Very interesting documents, if these are true it could be an all out war between the EU and the rest of the world. Just a quick thought i could be totally out of line here but what if Bush or the whole US government is - and always was secretly harnassing oil and other munitions for the upcoming war with the supposed "Anti-christ" nation. Its really a mind blowing concept but would make one hell of a conspiracy

Anyways i found this quote very interesting.

�We do not want another committee. We have too many already. What we want is a man of sufficient stature to hold the allegiance of all people, and to lift us out of the economic morass in which we are sinking. Send us such a man and, be he God or the devil, we will receive him.�

I wouldn't be surprised at all about the government harnassing the oil comment, when you think about it, every country we aid in any kind of crisis they may have, we don't help unless there's something we can get out of it. We didn't help Tibet when the Chinese slaughtered them, because what could Tibet give us, and we trade with China so their communism doesn't matter.

posted on Jan, 27 2004 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Exactly, we sure helped Iraq out alot look at thier oil status. The US probably only helped Afghanistan out to gain political leverage and spread thier sphere of influence

posted on Jan, 27 2004 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kronos

Originally posted by Pisky

Nonsense a.k.a BS.
1. Worldwide, forcible chip implantation is economically impossible
2. There are a lot of proven biometric, synergetic methods giving immediate and reliable verification of EVERY living organism. The only problem is with data storage and communication

I doubt very much that people will be physically forced to accept it. It is more likely that the various Governments will phase out cash in favour of the credit card (already happening) and eventually the microchip.
So, with no cash, people will be forced to accept the chip. I'm not a Christian, but I am very much against Credit/Debit cards - I prefer hard cash - and am definitely against the chip.

posted on Jan, 27 2004 @ 10:49 PM
link   
well, hop in line...and no cutting in please...

Remember, people have been pointing to the "signs" for at least 2 thousand years.

What's to say that the "end" is gonna happen anytime soon. What's to say that the people who belived this 2000 years ago didn't already experience the "end". we could very well have "missed the boat" on this one.

Personally, I think the "good book" is anything but clear here, despite what Jack Van Impe would have us to belive.

*Wars and rumors of wars. Shyt, these have been around since primordial man first learned to bash things with a club.

*Disease, do any need reminded of the plague. The end times could've happened in the dark ages. We're just oblivious to the fact.

*False prophets - well, I'd like to know how you'd pick the fake ones out from the real ones. That'd be a great party trick. Watch sunday morning "evangel-a-toons", and pick out satan's followers. I could make a lot of cash that way.

Plus the fact that the entire book of revelations is written in metaphor and similie. If we were susposed to use this crap as a guide, then "John" would've said something like "the European Union is the seat of the antichrist", rather than talk about multi-headed dragons like he was on some horrific trip.

And if something else is pointed to as the "mark of the beast" (crashing music, etherial laughter), I think I'm gonna scream.

sorry if this turned into a rant, guys.

posted on Jan, 27 2004 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Well I hope your bible teacher also told you how plastic could ever be in the bible - considering it didn't even exist until about 1909. But then again, these so called bible predictions can be obscured to be anything and mean anything in this day and age.
Sorry if I sound so harsh.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join