It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING NEWS: SANTA DETAINED AS A TERRORIST.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2003 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Ok folks, i'm just recieving wire reports that a Mr Santa Claus has been detained by homeland security over the skies of Washington, it seems Mr Claus was flying over restricted airspace delivering presents, such as Mr Ashcrofts Patriot II, Condoleeza Rice's Risk board game and the presidents Barbie dolls.

It seems the alert was sparked after a Mr Rumsfeld asked for a new MX Peacekeeper ICBM, a flight of F-15's flying over washington spotted the giant missile and proceeded to flag the jolly fat man down. Santa is now being questioned by the CIA about possible links to Al-Qaeda, they arent buying the excuse that he can't deliver presents to muslims. Santa will face trial and the death pentalty but is currently being held in guantanamo bay.

The President has been informed of the capture and is presumed to be crying like a baby.

Dr Nerdling
NNN
(The Nerdling News Network)

Merry Christmas Guys

[Edited on 24-12-2003 by Nerdling]

posted on Dec, 24 2003 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Where the # do yuo come up with this?

I just spilled my coke all over my self and the keyboard

That fat bastard, he deserves it.

Deep

posted on Dec, 24 2003 @ 06:32 PM
link   
OMFG.......U R HYSTERICAL!

*wipes eyes*

posted on Dec, 24 2003 @ 06:34 PM
link   
What? I've been waiting on my roof with my Tec to jack his whip (car, sleigh, ride, whatever). Did you see how much # he had in the back?

posted on Dec, 24 2003 @ 06:35 PM
link   
hehe

brilliant stuff nerdling

and a very merry x-mas to you too

posted on Dec, 24 2003 @ 07:49 PM
link   
** UPDATE **

Right, just heard from an important source that John Ashcroft will be replacing santa as the super christian gift giving man.

Offensive non patriotic gifts will be filtered out using the Christmasvore system, adapted from the FBI's carnivore email reading system. The offending gifts will be given to heathen children in the middle east in exchange for not throwing rocks at soldiers, and they will be replaced with wholesome christian american gifts, such as digital angels, fruit, socks and presidential action figures, each home will also be given a copy of Ann Coulters new book and also, a copy of bill o'reilly's latest rambling.

Mr Santacroft will be travelling upon an aurora out of andrews AFB, the aurora is classified so... remember folks...

Santa DOESN'T exist.

Artists impression of ashcroft:

posted on Dec, 24 2003 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Okay, who moved it?

posted on Dec, 24 2003 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Thats some funny # you got there....keep it up...I guess i dont have to keep checking the Norad site anymore.

[Edited on 24-12-2003 by dreamlandmafia]

posted on Dec, 25 2003 @ 12:45 AM
link   
Typical Nerdling and his breaking news antics...

Can't you see that this thread is in complete violation of the terms and conditions? You're not supposed to post fake news!!

I suppose that the staff is in a festive mood right now and aren't going to punish you for your crime.

posted on Dec, 25 2003 @ 12:46 AM
link   
rotflmao

you kinda killed the funny on your 2nd psot

posted on Dec, 25 2003 @ 12:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Saucerat
Typical Nerdling and his breaking news antics...

Can't you see that this thread is in complete violation of the terms and conditions? You're not supposed to post fake news!!

I suppose that the staff is in a festive mood right now and aren't going to punish you for your crime.

Fake? This aint fake...Santa really was detained...We got that mutha #er

posted on Dec, 25 2003 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Santa detained at Guantanamo bay.

posted on Dec, 25 2003 @ 09:25 PM
link   
YAY!!! We got him. Whens the execution? I wanna be front row center.

[Edited on 25-12-2003 by dreamlandmafia]

[Edited on 25-12-2003 by dreamlandmafia]

posted on Dec, 25 2003 @ 09:38 PM
link   
weres the slay?

posted on Dec, 26 2003 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Looks like they've been starving Santa!!!

NORTH POLE, ANTARCTICA: Santa's elves have begun to mount a defense for their employer. Johnny Cochrane has agreed to defend Santa, who is charged with not providing an official flight plan, as well as flying restricted materials that could be used as weapons (baseball bats, nail clippers, kitchen knife sets, etc.).

Mrs. Claus has had a few visits to Santa, and reportedly brought him some cookies. His sleigh and all 8 reindeer are currently being held at the base. Some elves (who formerly attained US military rank) have been permitted to tend to the deer....

new topics

top topics

join