It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

RAH-66

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2003 @ 05:27 PM
link   
alright im shure all of you have already heard about the new comanche RAH-66 about atleast like 3,4 years now. but im still waiting on it to come out. i think its a new step foward in aviation, although i still think our technology is coming from aliens(by this i mean we are keeping in contact with em and they are giving us technology in trade for weaponry such as nukes).
but i still cant wait to see it in action. wuts your guys opinions?

posted on Dec, 13 2003 @ 05:30 PM
link   
I don't know much about the Comanche, just the main stream stuff that has been released.

So you think we are givng the aliens nukes or other weapons. I would think the aliens would make their own weapons, ones far more advanced than what we can make.

posted on Dec, 13 2003 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Already quite a few topics on this one mate, try using the Search feature for Comanche and RAH-66 or "stealth helicopter".

You might enjoy reading over some of the previous conversations that have taken place.

posted on Dec, 13 2003 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by greenkoolaid
I don't know much about the Comanche, just the main stream stuff that has been released.

So you think we are givng the aliens nukes or other weapons. I would think the aliens would make their own weapons, ones far more advanced than what we can make.

dude, if thats so then how do you explain the common interest of aliens and nukes? why are they always over the bases with nuke storages? and why did one even target a nuke? its been recorded that about 10 nukes have been disabled by aliens in the past. atleast i think disabled or have been labeled for extraction. i dont know. but aliens do have this interest in nukes and this shows that they arent as advaqnced as we think they are if they havent discovered nukes.

posted on Dec, 13 2003 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by SimonGray
Already quite a few topics on this one mate, try using the Search feature for Comanche and RAH-66 or "stealth helicopter".

You might enjoy reading over some of the previous conversations that have taken place.

Hmm sry well you see if you havent heard, there are alot of ppl that are very lazy here in ATs and im one of them. but thanx for pointing that out.

posted on Dec, 13 2003 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShatteredSkies

dude, if thats so then how do you explain the common interest of aliens and nukes? why are they always over the bases with nuke storages? and why did one even target a nuke? its been recorded that about 10 nukes have been disabled by aliens in the past. atleast i think disabled or have been labeled for extraction. i dont know. but aliens do have this interest in nukes and this shows that they arent as advaqnced as we think they are if they havent discovered nukes.

Its been recorded that 10 nukes have been disabled by aliens in the past? Could you give me a link to this. As far as I know there hasn't even been "conclusive" proof that aliens exist, let along recorded entries as to their activities.

My opinion is that they would have to be quite advanced, in order to have made it here. Supposing they haven't invented nukes. If they have the ability to disable nukes, I would think they would been able to steal a nuke in the last 50 years and research and reverse engineer them. If they are indeed monitoring nukes, I would think it is to monitor our progress and threat potential, not because they can't make nukes. But who can say for sure, nobody who posts on here.

posted on Dec, 18 2003 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShatteredSkies

Its been recorded that 10 nukes have been disabled by aliens in the past? Could you give me a link to this. As far as I know there hasn't even been "conclusive" proof that aliens exist, let along recorded entries as to their activities.

My opinion is that they would have to be quite advanced, in order to have made it here. Supposing they haven't invented nukes. If they have the ability to disable nukes, I would think they would been able to steal a nuke in the last 50 years and research and reverse engineer them. If they are indeed monitoring nukes, I would think it is to monitor our progress and threat potential, not because they can't make nukes. But who can say for sure, nobody who posts on here.

actually i cant cause i saw this on sci fi when they were showing the invasion at randleshaw show

posted on Dec, 18 2003 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Disabling nukes by aliens is self-defense. Simply, nukes EMP blast is MUCH MUCH MUCH more efective against UFO's sensory and control systems than against human one. Probably a nuke on earth could damage sensitive sensory mounted on their crafts beeing on orbit. I heard about a secret deal between US and aliens. US bought from aliens 9 fully operative crafts with fuel, element-115, but no one knows what they paid them for that.

posted on Dec, 18 2003 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Maby it was traded for S3x?

posted on Dec, 23 2003 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Laxpla
Maby it was traded for S3x?

S3x??? and that is???? show me a pic if you have or link

posted on Jan, 9 2004 @ 11:14 AM
link   
The RAH-66 will come out in Mass Production in the year 2010- 2015.

posted on Jan, 9 2004 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Shattered Skies

As to the Comanche ...Kewl Tek. In use BTW.

As for the attention of our neighbors above. Lets say you happen to live in a nice neighborhood. Your enjoying the peace and quiet and the occasional barby with the locals. One day you find that the rednecks who just moved next door to you learned how to fire flaming tennisballs out of a pipe ( BTW a fun pastime for those inclined for pyrotechnics).

Would you be happy? Wouldn't you keep an eye on them? The tennis ball may not be as effective as your M-16 you have hidden under your bed ....but it can still burn down your house in the middle of the night.

As a pont of fact I am a bit of a redneck and love both my rockets and my guns. Sorry.

Chief, if they can cruise into our airpace I think that they have mastered nukes.

posted on Jan, 9 2004 @ 05:07 PM
link   
As for the new Sikorsky - its been under development for many years. The LHX program was the source for the final design.

When we start to see it fly up here in Connecticut, it will be close to introduction. As for its current location - West Palm Beach, FL.

top topics

join