It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Hollow Earth

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2003 @ 03:05 AM
link   
I just finished reading 'The Hollow Earth' by Dr Raymond Bernard. (1969)

He brings forward the theory of a hollow earth, where the main outer crust would be just 800 miles thick. Not only that, but he goes as far, as to say that inside the earth exists its own small sun / star, which provides continous light to the inner earth and its (still existing atlantean / lumerian?) civilisation.

Although there any many arguments that seem to me obviously invalid (perhaps due to the fact it was published in 1969) such as the origin of the aurora borealis being nothing more than the inner earth sun shining out of the hole in the artic region, there are certainly some things that make you wonder.

- The immediate statements made by Admiral Byrd who made flights over both the extreme north and extreme south early in the 20th century.
www.deepinfo.com...
- Many personal reports of inner earth journeys and interactions with its inhabitants
- Myths of many different civilisations include stories of their ancient ancestors coming from a great land inside the earth
- The snow in the far north having a color to it, supposedly from pollen from trees / flowers, etc.
- The fact that, going north for long enough, after going through a heap of snow, one will encounter a warmer climate, when common sense says it would be colder the further north one would go.

So, what are you thoughts? Could all planets be hollow?

An expedition is being planned in 2005?
www.expeditioncompany.net...

And a pic

Hello by the way, my first post!

posted on Dec, 5 2003 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by theDarkPath
So, what are you thoughts? Could all planets be hollow?

I seriously believe it impossible for planet to be hollow.

I hope the community won't hate me for posting on a topic that have been discussed many times in the life of ATS, but I was curious, actually how many people DO believe earth is hollow??? (serious believer)

posted on Dec, 5 2003 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Thanks, a good post, have never seen that diagram before.

I have in past spent a bit of time investigating the hollow earth question.

My conclusion, I don't know.

I have strong reason to believe that there is openings at each pole and habitable regions near each. I also know about the tunnelling systems we have and the large open underground areas that house lizard and other 'alien' life forms.

There may be other open areas but I am not sure about a sun at the centre of our earth. Mind you our earth's core could be considered a sun in other respects.

There is also strong reason to believe that a lot is going on down there due to the need to move from the surface to underground to avoid the many and on-going cataclysms above ground over the millenia. Then there is the issue of aliens and other advanced cultures that lived on earth long in the past. Did they really leave in every case?

If anyone wants to weigh in with some good info it could start a good discussion.

posted on Dec, 5 2003 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Nope, not buying it....

Lets look at a few things on the "diagram" shall we?

1. Saucer to Venus
2. Spaceship base
3. Rainbow City
4. King Solomon's Mines...

I keep looking, but I have yet to find the rabbit hole, and the kingdom of hearts!

Wake up Alice.....

posted on Dec, 5 2003 @ 12:03 PM
link   
uhh...Those darn venesiuns keep visiting us! It's wild! I even saw an interview from the 50s shown on the history channel. A guy was saying he was picked up in a spaceship from Jupiter, piloted by venesiun anderoids, and they went to visit the civilization on mars!

posted on Dec, 5 2003 @ 12:41 PM
link   
I'm sure there's a lot of tunneling system and unexplored underground cave.
But IMO the earth can't be hollow, so to speak.

An inside sun?

posted on Dec, 5 2003 @ 12:52 PM
link   
A hollow earth, and with our military building tunnel systems deeper and deeper into into the ground to build larger bases. Folks, we have a problem. Eventually the crust is going to become unstable, and the earth will collapse on it's self, and fall into our inner sun! Probably really piss the aliens living in there off, but we can take them out now with this knowlege!

posted on Dec, 5 2003 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Some perspective here...

In most places, just the crust alone is about 40km thick...and we haven't even mentioned then the mantle, etc.

I doubt a little (even a lot) of tunnelling by the military is going to do much here...

posted on Dec, 5 2003 @ 01:58 PM
link   
i cant believe u can be so sceptical when there are so many wonders we havent explained on this planet still there are many pictures of the top of the earth that have been altered for some unknown reason

posted on Dec, 5 2003 @ 02:05 PM
link   
I've got a pretty open mind.....but I'm curious how the proponents of the hollow earth idea explain the pressure part of this...

We all know how deep sea pressure can crush things...and that creatures that are deep in the sea have to adapt to withstand the pressure of all that water, etc. So then, how does one adapt to not only the pressure of all that water being up there, but also the up to 75km thick crust, as well as the air above it, etc.??? I just don't see it happening....

And this of course, would be if I were willing to ignore the "saucers to Venus", Reptoids, etc. business....

Nope, I'm skeptical....bordering on downright disbelief....

posted on Dec, 5 2003 @ 03:06 PM
link   
There is a possible explanation for all of this.

There can be Venusians, bases on Mars and Venus, and a hollow earth if all these civilizations reside in 4d!

That may be the explanation. They are there but unaccessable to us as of yet.

Otherwise they would appear hidden or invisible, not least of which is impossible due to the differences in matter and physical situations.

Whether this is true or not may soon be known if the changes suggested by some people continue to develop.

Annother example that I have come across is the idea that a black hole is considered a black sun and there is rumoured to be a massive black hole at the centre of the universe which is almost considered a god by many of the darkside. It is about perspective.

The last matrix movie showed Neo blinded but able to see when he was looking at energy sources for example. When in a field of energy he could see nearly as well as when he had sight. What I thought was weird was the difference in perception between an energy source like the humans and the energy sappers like Smith. The humans were a glow while Smith was portrayed as fire.'

posted on Dec, 5 2003 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Umm, The Matrix is fiction just like this so called hollow earth theory. I'm not going to bother debunking this again. Search on "hollow earth" and you can find many many well proven reasons that the earth is NOT hollow.

posted on Dec, 5 2003 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Besides, in Core, when they went to the center of the earth to detonate the nuke, they never fell out on the other side, so we know it can't be true!

posted on Dec, 5 2003 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Why does everyone insist on believing "Buckaroo Bonzai"???

If you're a follower of Icke's, Reptoids, 4D, etc. you really should see this movie, hehe.....

posted on Dec, 5 2003 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Most everything at this website is FICTION is it not?

Oh I get it,

you want to believe what you want to believe,

cause it somehow makes you feel better.

I on the other hand can accept anything to a degree until conclusively proven wrong.

If you believe in any god then you HAVE to believe in other realms.

If you are an atheist then you only believe in that which your senses can comprehend. Then all I have to say is this: you got a lot of things to EXPLAIN in this world and you better get started. Oh, and don't consider debunking an explanation of anything, because I do not.

posted on Dec, 5 2003 @ 03:41 PM
link   
I'll believe things when there is enough evidence. When there is no evidence except for the propoganda of a couple, sorry, I'm not going to buy it. Though there may be evidence of a 4th dimension, it doesn't mean there's lifeforms flying through our area constantly.

The 4th dimension is time. So these worm things fly through time as though it was space, then I throw back your arguement: Why weren't they ever there before recently?

posted on Dec, 5 2003 @ 03:42 PM
link   
lol whoops, wrong thread! My bad...Pretend I posted that on the space fish thread.

posted on Dec, 5 2003 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Do what you want pal.

I have seen ufos you have not.

I have seen many things, it does not matter to me what the # they were. I saw them and that is it, period.

Everything is not known, understood or presently explanable by our so-called science.

Take a trip down into the depths of the oceans and tell me what you see there?

Furthermore, you do not understand what the 4d is?

it is a parallel existance period.

in other words it is everywhere right NOW!

it is not some faraway land or place it is here NOW!

just tell me this,

how much of an atom is free and open space?

it has nothing to do with time at all, that is illogical and wrong.

time is perception and that is all.

dimensional space is a differing energy level which occurs all at once. you are on the level or not. like the bands or shells in an atom. If I am on a level I may be able to see what is above and below me but I cannot see what does not exist above me or below me nor can I see two layers above!

these creatures exist now and always did, we did not have the ability to see them or record them, although some people may have in past and even today but society would call them insane.

maybe if you pop some shrooms you will see them too, but would you understand what you saw?

the reason more and more is being seen now is that the frequency of this earth is being increased due to change in our solar system etc. Our energy levels are being increased and thus we are crossing into annother realm (some of us that is).

posted on Dec, 5 2003 @ 03:51 PM
link   
can you provide any sources for this? I've not heard that explanation before, and I'm wondering where it came from.

posted on Dec, 5 2003 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Don't get me wrong, I believe in other densities, etc. (as anyone can tell from my posts on those forums)...but I'm just not going for the Reptoids in the Hollow Earth idea....

top topics

<<   2 >>

join