It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Missing wing (911 - pentagon)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2003 @ 07:52 AM
link   
Another good read.
physics911.org...

posted on Oct, 26 2003 @ 08:22 AM
link   
interesting link

there are a few threads on ATS about the pentagon attack and the lack of evidence surrounding the so called plane crash, but still interesting stuff you got there

posted on Oct, 26 2003 @ 09:02 AM
link   
a missile hit them, it's so blatantly obvious....i mean, please!!!
why else would they have hidden the facts so well.
they were totally unprepared for an attack, therefore werent taking it seriously untill it happened bush'es reaction right now is targeting the arab countries....let's see where this goes, apparently if im right, syria or iran's case coming up after they're done messing iraq around

posted on Oct, 26 2003 @ 09:06 AM
link   
I'd say Iran, nice and close to China

posted on Jul, 12 2004 @ 03:35 PM
link   
That aircraft comes from an angle, that is why the controller seems to be too small. You can actually see the wing, that isn't small.

posted on Jul, 12 2004 @ 03:50 PM
link   
I have seen video footage from the pentagon gaurd house showing the plane crash and burn, It was no missle.

john

posted on Jul, 12 2004 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Hey - I saw David Copperfield make the Statue of Liberty disappear on tv once. Wow! Can you believe that?

posted on Jul, 12 2004 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Yeah, I believe he'd done it... but only on TV... :-)

posted on Jul, 17 2004 @ 02:15 AM
link   
Any person who say the pentagon was hit by a missle is a complete idiot. Been watching to many micheal moore movies.

The damage to the pentagon is not even close to the damage consistant with a missle.
The flight path is also a major clue, missles come down on a target, they dont use the front door.
There are to many unknowns to have a succesful impact at such a low alttitude. To fabricate a story only to find that your plane (missle) hit a truck on the interstate is not an acceptable risk.

To many events unfolded in a short amount of time, far to elaborate as a plan of deception. One event would have been efficient to set a plan in motion. Think about the means as well, 4 jumbo jets, no need for all that.

I hate to break it to you but the events that transpired on 9/11 were born of hatred. Hatred towards everyone who will not submit and believe what they believe. They didnt care about risks, or the possibility of the unforseen. The wanted to inflict as much damage as possible, that is consistant with the events that transpired, not a conspiracy.

Unfortunatly many still deny the terrorist threat, but if the terrorist hold true to there word you might get a first hand look ..........Then you will believe.

By the way that has been debunked so many times.

[edit on 17-7-2004 by sniper068]

posted on Jul, 17 2004 @ 01:19 PM
link   
definately a terrorist attack, no missile, no truck...

posted on Jul, 17 2004 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Again, I'll post this pic

The plane hit the ground shortly before smashing into the pentagon.. if you watch the video (not the gif) you'll clearly see the plane is already exploding before it hits the building.

If the plane hits the ground going 300mph, I would think the wings would be the first to explode BEFORE HITTING THE BUILDING considering thats where most of the fuel is....

posted on Jul, 17 2004 @ 02:06 PM
link   
while i was looking for evidence to tell u that they planes fuel caused the aluminum alloybeams to melt i came across something interesting, completly contradicting me, and im starting to see things a different way.
I would however like to add that this man is assuming that the beams were made of steel, not aluminum alloy, his points still hold, aluminum melts at 669 deg. celcius/1236 degrees farenheit.

www.ecologynews.com...

posted on Jul, 18 2004 @ 05:47 PM
link   
kastinyque

The beams and columns in the pentagon walls are absolutely steel. Aluminum is never used for structual purposes of this nature. The exterior walls are 5 stories, 24 " of concrete, You dont use aluminum to support that kind of structure.

That is also why the initial damage to the building was minimized. They had just completed a major renovation that included adding 24 " of concrete reinforced with a web of steel columns and girders to the exterior wall. Had this not been done the damage would have been much more extensive.

[edit on 18-7-2004 by sniper068]

posted on Jul, 18 2004 @ 06:18 PM
link   
I have always regarded this element of the 9/11 urban mythology as a bit of a red herring. There are too many plausible eyewitnesses to the commuter jet plane going in...

Debunking the "Oh it was a missile not a plane that hit the Pentagon" hypothesis is not proof that the Bush administration was anything other than complicit with the 9/11 attacks. Whether it is through criminality or negligence is yet to be adjudicated. But the criminality of this administration is evident in so much else of its activity that any loyal citizen would be concerned to bring the criminals and traitors to justice.

posted on Jul, 18 2004 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cyrus
a missile hit them, it's so blatantly obvious....i mean, please!!!
why else would they have hidden the facts so well.

A missile???? Fired by what? With no witnesses????

How do you explain the lack of omnidirectional schrapnell? Better yet how do you explain the 2 engines and other planed derbits.... Hmmmmmm, they shot a missile, then choppered in the derbits of a handy comercial jet after they liquidated the crew, and arrange for witnesses to "see" a plane hit?????

[edit on 18-7-2004 by FredT]

posted on Jul, 23 2004 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by sniper068
kastinyque

The beams and columns in the pentagon walls are absolutely steel. Aluminum is never used for structual purposes of this nature. The exterior walls are 5 stories, 24 " of concrete, You dont use aluminum to support that kind of structure.

That is also why the initial damage to the building was minimized. They had just completed a major renovation that included adding 24 " of concrete reinforced with a web of steel columns and girders to the exterior wall. Had this not been done the damage would have been much more extensive.

Yep, sorry, your right. For some reasone I ended up at a website that said it was built with an aluminum alloy. Ive done more research and have effectivley been proven wrong

Athough , that said, it makes the link I provided even more valid.

posted on Jul, 23 2004 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by sniper068
Any person who say the pentagon was hit by a missle is a complete idiot. Been watching to many micheal moore movies.

- where did Michael Moore ever say the Pentagon was hit by a missile?

posted on Jul, 23 2004 @ 03:27 PM
link   
I know that because the 9/11 commision report just came out, everyone is thinking about this, but didn't we just go over this nonsense in another thread?

new topics

top topics

join