It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

King Arthur

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2014 @ 02:22 PM
link   
A Tribute To the Legend

page 151 of Bloodline of the Holy Grail: the Hidden Lineage of Jesus Revealed by Laurence Gardner identifies Bors as an Arthurian lineage based upon real world Merovengians, my mother's maiden name is Bowers.

King Arthur: R Author.

I was published before I turned 18, "Things That Are Sticky," in Circle Magazine. I was paid with a print copy of the magazine. The sword is symbolically stuck in the stone.

www.wordriot.org...

(a sample of my fiction - surreal moreso than science fiction).

sword rearranged spells words, stone rearranged spells notes.

The twelve knights of the round table, the twelve tribes of Israel?

Camelot - to Camel or; to Gimel, their swords serve that which unifies Tiphareth, the Elohim as the sun which establishes the universe's conscience, a plurality of unconditionally loving beings, to Kether, the impersonal Godhead.

The round table - u r don, tab el ("of God").

Excalibur - buri al Ex, c?

If foolish enough to accept the Mark of the Beast for a good lay, enclosing the soul of the Lamb of God of Revelation.

Exodus - Ex o'd us (slaves our freedom). When baby Moses left Egypt, the Pharaoh said "Go, and bless me also." Immediately before this event, the first born of the immortal Egyptians were killed unless passed over because they wiped their door with the Blood of the Lamb (returned his heart to him, watched his door) and ate unleaven bread (unleft if they doublecrossed him out of loyalty). Revelation, the first of the 7 Churches, Ephesus 2:4, left the love they had at first: F is Us (pronounced). If Is Lam meant Sue Ra, their first love may have been Pharaoh... it also means love before conditioning, unconditional love.

Ex o'd us... Jews. The Exodus began the reproduction of a moral majority identified with God to defeat social amoral loyalty based instinct, they wandered in isolation to reinforce each other's spiritual discipline apart from animal hierarchical corruption, the ten commandments they had as stone tablets, and they were forbidden from erecting false idols to God to immunize themselves to superstition.

Torah = Thor A. Book 5 of the Torah = Deuteronomy / Money Due, T'or.

Mirror World King Arthur:

R... Au, thor?

The SS lightning bolts on the Nazi Uniform, the second part of lightning is Thunder. Viking are a Germanic warrior tradition. Norway was a bulk Nazi military during the war, one of the most important Viking countries. Mussol was in charge of Italy during the war. The ideal Nazi or Viking is a Nordic blond haired blue eyed superman.

Camelot, "Things That Are Sticky," the protagonist Came a lot... but no one answered the door.

Buri Al Ex, C... or Mussol stands triumphant over the corpse of the Jew and the Gypsie and all 12 knights and tribes.

According to the Iliad (ID Ali), Blind Poet Homer (a sign a prophet)'s myth of the Trojan War, the rape of the prettiest one Helen by Paris and Priam (Mussol's PP, the god of Paris is wine. I suspect Bacchus means one of history's worst past lives, C Us Bach... and Dion Ice Us that his rape melts the ice caps), offsets the greatest of all wars (Ragnarok metaphor?), and the ring of Helen bestows all suitors to whomever she marries.

Poseidon's symbol is the horse, when the Trojan Horse is opened, to the fall of the walls of Troy, the drunks die. Troy = Thor if the y is turned upside down and switched with the r. Dead drunks makes me think Bacchus yet again.

posted on Feb, 27 2014 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Doesn't all this depend on everything being in the modern English language and anagrams?
edit on 2/27/2014 by Chamberf=6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 02:38 PM
link   
I have never studied how similar the tongues are.

Franz Kafka was a German artist often translated into English with a French sounding name, one of his most famous novels about an English speaking country.

Franz Kafka's three unfinished novels: France (Cough) K is how the author's name sounds. John Updike introduces his short stories, John prophecied Christ in the Gospels.

the Castle - my stepfather's side of the family owns partial estate of a castle in France, he claims to be the St Luke Loukas Family.

the Trial - that never comes could symbolize a staged behind the back frame as against the Lamb of God wherein accessories are slippery sloped into immorality off false surety baiting self righteous impetus to participate.

Amerika - to identify location. All 3 novels are unfinished, they all star K, the second or completed novels then symbolically star KB.

I'm KB Updike, Jr.

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by LokiToo

With respect, and bluntness tempered with compassion - experience has taught me that such bad etymology being used to "decode"/interpret myth/legend etc is a sure fire sign that meds are not being taken and some form of psychological support should be in place. I've seen other threads of yours and this is not the first time i've thought this, but having read your OP i finally had to state this.
Good luck and i wish you well.

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 12:31 PM
link   

LokiToo
I have never studied how similar the tongues are.

Franz Kafka was a German artist often translated into English with a French sounding name, one of his most famous novels about an English speaking country.

Franz Kafka's three unfinished novels: France (Cough) K is how the author's name sounds. John Updike introduces his short stories, John prophecied Christ in the Gospels.

the Castle - my stepfather's side of the family owns partial estate of a castle in France, he claims to be the St Luke Loukas Family.

the Trial - that never comes could symbolize a staged behind the back frame as against the Lamb of God wherein accessories are slippery sloped into immorality off false surety baiting self righteous impetus to participate.

Amerika - to identify location. All 3 novels are unfinished, they all star K, the second or completed novels then symbolically star KB.

I'm KB Updike, Jr.

And this above is about King Arthur.....how???

John prophecied Christ in the Gospels.

I don't know where to begin to tell you all the things wrong with that statement.

And what does Kafka and your name have to do with King Arthur??

new topics

top topics

join