It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dreamt of an Alchemical Method with Sunlight to Cure all Disease!!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2014 @ 12:11 PM
link   
So I just got back from a 1.5 trek through India for Spiritual purposes, very Mystical trip and found all the answers I was looking for. But since I got back, I'm having so many dreams of spirituality machines, and future healing machines using light, frequencies, plasma, etc, all very weird.

Well on my way to the Airport on my last day in India, I just saw so many beggars, sick, diseased humans it was very rough on me, and still is, as far as empathy, God, suffering, the ignorance & divisions/separations of the earth realm, etc. In that Taxi I was wondering about a future universal panacea or cure that will knock out everything, and was thinking how geneticists are now playing with cells and understanding at the molecular level, how everything works and how to change anything that's broken, meaning we are getting there.

But last night's dream was insane:

Basically, people were taking blood out from their veins in small vials, keeping these sealed vials in Sunlight, magnifiers to heat up the blood as well, specifically so the sunlight infuses the blood, and after a cool down period, were re-injecting the blood. This was curing/healing everything from cancers, luekemias, hiv, genetic issues, etc.

Now the reinjection part was still a bit cloudy, some were reinjecting back into veins, while others were doing intramuscular.

Don't know what to make of it, but absolutely nothing popped up on a google search.

Just knew intuitively I had to share this with you guys here and see what the think tank comes up with
edit on 27-2-2014 by dominicus because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2014 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Why not just go out into the sun without sunblock. That sunblock is causing a lot of problems in people. Make us fear getting skin cancer so they can treat us for other conditions where we need the sun for proper bodily function. We left the caves a long time ago, we do not need to spread cave goo on ourselves anymore unless we have a few genetic problems.

posted on Feb, 27 2014 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by dominicus

I don't remember what the technique is called but there is a new agey thing I read about where they use apheresis to remove blood, expose it to sunlight for 5 minutes (or so) and return it to you.

Sunlight will kill many bacteria (the UV energy) but you should not have bacteria in your blood!!!! So the treatment probably is not as beneficial as it sounds... (and you would run more risk of adding something bad to your blood if the equipment is not properly steralized, etc...)

posted on Feb, 27 2014 @ 12:22 PM
link   
How did you like the trip to India. My daughter was there four times studying Yoga, I've never been there myself. I'd love to see some of the old buildings there.

(post by Bangorak removed for a manners violation)

posted on Feb, 27 2014 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Ummm, it couldn't possible cure all diseases as some are related to the sun directly such as Xeroderma Pigmentosum (aka XP). Exposure to sunlight severely damages DNA in XP. So, exposing a XP patients blood to sunlight and reinjecting it would simply damage the patient severely. XP patients can never be in sunlight.

posted on Feb, 27 2014 @ 02:00 PM
link   

WhiteAlice

Ummm, it couldn't possible cure all diseases as some are related to the sun directly such as Xeroderma Pigmentosum (aka XP). Exposure to sunlight severely damages DNA in XP. So, exposing a XP patients blood to sunlight and reinjecting it would simply damage the patient severely. XP patients can never be in sunlight.

well, maybe not all, but more so, most of the prevalent ones.

Its a dream, dreams a weird, this thing (to my knowledge) has never been tried before, and maybe even XP blood being in the sun and returned as whatever broken down protiens and whatever else the sun did to it in the vial, may indeed fix it.

All theoretical at this point until someone starts to experiment with this

posted on Feb, 27 2014 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Very interesting dream!

I've worked within a VAMC as a common phlebotomist as-well-as a biomedical engineer. I'd imagine someone has already conducted research with blood and sunlight. But if they haven't it seems an experimental setup would be straightforward, by simply using a portable dialysis system, clear tubing, varying flow rates, and exposure to direct sunlight. You may want to contact principal investigators who are responsible for overseeing dialysis research programs.

I dry (sterilize) all my laundry as-well-as my pots and pans in direct sunlight. I also take a daily catnap under the sun and on the ground / earth -- there's nothing like it for recharging one's battery and getting a second wind each day.

edit on 27-2-2014 by seasoul because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2014 @ 02:20 PM
link   
S+f.

Very important. Keep a pen and paper next to your bed and when you wake, write everything down.

Dreams are not dreams, they are our astral bodies visiting other dimensions.

A guy who has lots of good information on all this and lots of videos on YouTube is Rich2150x
It would be wise to check him out.
Good luck.

posted on Feb, 27 2014 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Interesting dream and insight, my current view is that all healing never really occurs in 3D. Same with disease, anything we do here all it can hope to do is evoke a change in another part of ourselves Your dream point to the fact that it is light that heals and improves the blood (life) The sun is just a reflection of the light, a reminder that it is there that we can bathe ourselves. It like the beach, almost everyone looses there common ego and becomes childlike. The suits and ties are cast aside and everybody finds it difficult to sustain their usual behavior. We are more ready to move in to our being. The eternal sunshine.

posted on Feb, 27 2014 @ 04:08 PM
link   

No as it would be more likely to kill the individual. Nice try though.

posted on Feb, 27 2014 @ 09:43 PM
link   
I've had this up, experiencing a headache, even had a nap, hoping more would post maybe something they had heard of, rather than the last comment, this would kill you. So far no one has. I think anything like this would have to be done in careful medical protocol, not sure how much you can tamper with blood before reintroducing it.

But sungazing is good, have a thread on it. Some of the things brought out on the thread where how to do it safely Now we entered into a period of 9 months of solid rain, fukushima, at the coast that kind of interferred with my routine. We moved here in August. Another thing I would be cautious about is sun flares and CME's, not to mention any form of eclipse.

But overall, there is a window you can check for yourself online, for your area, where the UV rate is 0. That is roughly 30 minutes to 1 hour at dawn and at dusk, where it doesnt bother your eyes to look. So a few minutes a day of looking is a whole brain experience. As one who was hooked up to some scientific equipment in the video, discovered. Whole brain experience going on. Sort of left and right hemisphere, joined up, Mom and Dad. Pineal and thalamus and endocrine system boost.

Healthy.

Ok to be absolutely safe and more conservative, don't look directly at it, but look up, with eyes to the side, and let the sun in the corners of your eyes, both sides, for a few minutes each side.

Bare feet. Well there I was in the snow, found a spot less snow under the tree, with a blanket, sort of towels old ones, easy to wash ones, and sock feet for warmth, so would slip out of the rubber souled boots and snuggle my feet into the cloth and be out there until my feet felt cold. It worked.

You can drink water that you let the sun enter for a while. And feed it to plants, and haven't done this yet. My kids would spill it.

The studies were interesting. UV A and UV B, B being the one that boost immune and A being the one that most sunscreens let in, imagine that.

They were expecting a strong association with sun and cancer, and studied outdoor workers in BC, Canada, my province and instead found a huge opposite outcome.

They had less cancers, significantly less.

So the B seems to overpower the A, for the results. Your immune and system kicks butt if given the right tools.

Sunlight is one of them.

posted on Feb, 28 2014 @ 12:04 AM
link   

Might as well dream of cheeseburgers and expect to feel full when you wake up.

There is absolutely nothing in reality that has anything to do with your dream.

posted on Feb, 28 2014 @ 01:07 PM
link   

OccamsRazor04

Might as well dream of cheeseburgers and expect to feel full when you wake up.

There is absolutely nothing in reality that has anything to do with your dream.

Its this kind of "thinking inside a box of skepticism" that prevents revolutions and experimentation.

Interesting I just told my Mother who visited me yesterday about the dream, and she gave me this inquisitive look. Then she shared with me that the older generations of East Europe (where she is from) had this therapy they would do where if they were sick, they would take out some blood, heat it up, let it cool, then reinject it into the buttocks via itramuscualr injection, and that tons of people where curing and healing themselves via this method.

Synchronicity.

Also looky looky what I found here:
HEat Inactivated HIV/Blood reinjected shows promise

. A new study shows that injecting heat-inactivated HIV can awaken immune protection in some patients, limiting their need for drugs for weeks or months. While the effects appear temporary, the approach might eventually lead to a way to control HIV over the long-term.

Also what my mother was referring to I know now is called "autohemotherapy"

Found this link here:
Successful Treatment of Herpetic Infections with Autohemotherapy

Herpes zoster (shingles) affects a significant number of individuals over age 50. To date, no satisfactory treatment has been available. The clinician author (JHO) witnessed a dramatic response of a shingles patient to autohemotherapy: the pain was completely relieved and lesions gone within 5 days with no recurrence of either. Treatment of other herpetic patients then began with autohemotherapy. Twenty-five patients with herpes were given an autologous blood transfer of 10 mL of blood from the antecubital vein into the gluteal bundle and followed for clinical signs. A 100% favorable response occurred in 20 patients who received autohemotherapy within 7 weeks of the onset of clinical signs and 1 other who received autohemotherapy at a 9-week interval. No untoward signs or symptoms of the treatment occurred. Autohemotherapy has been demonstrated to be effective in elimination of clinical sequelae in these cases of herpes infections and these results justify further rigorous clinical investigation.

Yeah so anyway, skepticism requires a balance, that balance should be a healthy does of "who knows" or "maybe" or "possibly"

posted on Feb, 28 2014 @ 04:47 PM
link   
I will start by saying that I don't know if prophetic dreams actually exist, or if individuals have dreamed of inventions that went on to actually work. I have heard of such stories, but it is quite difficult to prove anything, considering a person could fabricate just about anything in this regard. Why someone would want to give credit for their idea to a dream, however, is beyond me; although I assume there are people who would do as much, as there are always illogical types of people when it comes to certain things, as we all know. You could find just about ANY type of person you are looking for somewhere on the earth is what I mean I guess.

Anyway, I also believe that when you are heavily focused on a thing, that thing will somehow manifest itself in one's dreams. Current research tends to back up the claim that dreaming is a way for the mind to re-learn or process things that have happened in the past, usually the recent past, but maybe not always.

And it doesn't even take one consciously thinking of a certain idea, such as inventing a new machine to help humanity, to have it crop up in a dream here or there, or maybe even repeatedly given the right circumstances. I have learned that the subconscious mind, where dreams originate, is quite a genius when it comes to imagery. It can apply the most graceful forms to any type of idea, and thus everything in a dream probably represents some tangible idea. And conflicts are often a part of dreams as well, although there need not actually be logical conflict in the dream itself.

I suppose the point I am trying to make is that there a plethora of things that your dream could mean, and I don't think that it actually involves a new machine that has yet to be invented. The process of reinfusing blood that you describe does not seem to me to be feasible, in that it wouldn't do anything that I can think of, but I suppose there is a possibility that exposing blood directly to sunlight could alter it in some way. So I won't totally discount the possibility, although I think it is highly improbable.

As far as reinfusing blood into muscles and not into veins, I think that is a very bad idea. I am no doctor, but I am pretty sure that one would have to put blood in a vein, since the circulatory system is made up of such interconnected tubes. An IM injection is only done when the body can absorb whatever was injected, through the tissue, which will ultimately end up in the bloodstream in a less concentrated dose. So if one tried to put blood in that way, it would definitely pool under the skin, and probably have some side effects. I had a puppy recently to whom we had to give injections of fluids, and the fluid would build up under the skin, and then would gravitate to the animal's belly, since gravity is pulling it down. It takes a fluid like this quite a while to absorb.

And then there is the fact that water is different from blood. So I guess that with all things considered, your dream seems like it lacks reality and practicality for an actual physical process, which leads me to believe that the entire idea is likely just part of a meaningless dream. Although I wouldn't say meaningless for you, since dreams can also be manifestations of internal conflicts. That is personally what I believe regarding dreams, although it does make sense that they also involve processing the day's events and whatnot. So they are multifaceted in a sense.

So if the reinfusion aspect of your dream is incorrect, then there is not a good chance that the dream was meant as some type of prophetic miracle or whatever. This is because if it actually was some type of premonition regarding a scientific process like you described, then I can't understand how any aspect of it could or would be wrong.

So if I were you I would focus on trying to find out what the process or reinfusing blood represents to you, because to me it sounds like your brain was using that particular piece of imagery to represent some part of yourself. It can be quite fun to analyze one's own dreams, especially if you feel you are on the right track. And when you think you've succeeded, you start to realize just how breathtaking and miraculous the imagery actually is. It is much better than any author of fiction could fabricate in many instances. I think that your dream likely has something to do with your increased focus towards enlightenment or something to that effect. I say this because cleansing the blood could represent a change taking place within yourself. That is where I would start in the analysis.

posted on Feb, 28 2014 @ 10:41 PM
link   

dominicusAlso what my mother was referring to I know now is called "autohemotherapy"

False. Logical Fallacy. Autohemotherapy involves no processing. You are linking a legitimate therapy that involves NO SUNLIGHT and using it to justify your ridiculous dream.

It's akin to saying water helps dehydration, so let's add in tons of salt and it will cure everything.

Problem is you just changed the therapy, and it no longer works on dehydration, and does not cure everything else.

The heat inactivated HIV is a vaccine treatment. So thank you for accepting vaccines are effective and good.
edit on 28-2-2014 by OccamsRazor04 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2014 @ 11:34 PM
link   
reply to post by OccamsRazor04

apples & oranges.

The exposing blood to sunlight and reinjecting it theory, hasn't been tested, so your whole "adding salt to water for dehydration" is a baloney example. Some salts, like forms of magnesium & various electrolytes, are beneficial for dehydration anyway, which would again prove you wrong.

But hey, just 150 years ago, combustion engines, horseless carriages, passenger airplanes, imagined and dreamt up by men, were things laughed at and scolded

posted on Feb, 28 2014 @ 11:36 PM
link   

so where does alchemy fall into it?
i see no alchemical methods in what you dreamt.....well i guess the sunlight is golden

posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 12:08 AM
link   

dominicus
reply to post by OccamsRazor04

apples & oranges.

The exposing blood to sunlight and reinjecting it theory, hasn't been tested, so your whole "adding salt to water for dehydration" is a baloney example. Some salts, like forms of magnesium & various electrolytes, are beneficial for dehydration anyway, which would again prove you wrong.

But hey, just 150 years ago, combustion engines, horseless carriages, passenger airplanes, imagined and dreamt up by men, were things laughed at and scolded

More logical fallacies. 150 years ago we had no airplanes, so Atlantis is real.

Magnesium Sulfate is a laxative, diarrhea is the last thing you want when you are dehydrated. Can you source Magnesium Sulfate curing dehydration? Magnesium can also be harsh on kidneys, and is contraindicated for people with dehydration.

top topics

join