It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cops hit legally parked car, then arrest the owner.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2014 @ 08:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Dutchowl

Lol that is a brilliant idea..need to include managment(upper ranks) too somehow

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 04:09 AM
link   

FirePiston
reply to post by gladtobehere

If you make a reply here on ATS they do the same. Stop being surprised. We are governed here more than anywhere else.
Firepiston

I don't really feel all that governned. Perhaps it's a personal experience I am incapable of and I'm rather glad. Stop allowing yourself to be governed.

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 08:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Dutchowl

You can't do that, it violates various laws/statues.
What folks do need to start doing though is boycotting the police unions, PBA, FOP, etc...
Why you think that in every one of these articles the media gets a defensive response from the officers PBA rep? That's because its their job to defend cops who break the law, and to keep the bad ones employed. Its a union, and when you give them money to get a PBA sticker for your car (which you think might get you out of a ticket, but really the cop is laughing about you paying for his legal defense while he's writing you said ticket), you are contributing to the guys who keep these bad cops employed.

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 08:40 AM
link   
This reminds me of the thread that asks Whats wrong with Gays getting married -same thing as whats wrong with these two cops - Mo Morals.

You can have separation of church and state and Still legislate Morality as long as it's general morality with no religious denominational slang. And i believe WE have to before people like these cops get even more Stupid.

Do you know not so many years ago you would NEVER see this kind of thing but now it's wide spread - and you stupid folks shun morality LOL.. I laugh at you liberal dummies who don't have the sense god gave you to see the problem you are creating. Your boys are growing into young men all the while they are staying Stupid and acting dumb because there is no moral foundation.

When i say legislate morality i'm talking about keeping a place for morals in Government by law. Withoug them, the founding fathers agreed - this nation will fall - they warned us back then and yep.. we have a nation of stupid folks because of it. i hope you losers are happy LOL
edit on 25-2-2014 by JohnPhoenix because: sp

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 08:55 AM
link   

TorqueyThePig

Take for example the military.

You want to compare cops and military-ish things, cops aren't Army, they're domestic Blackwater with a union and the power to investigate themselves and have the unions rubberstamp the outcomes 99% of the time by having the DA refuse to prosecute.

You want me to trust cops, it's going to take removing oversight from the cops themselves (a ridiculous thing to start with) and the establishment of some union-proof prosecutorial office that's incentivized to do nothing but bust cops. The DA's office is not capable of it, as they depend on cops for their success. You have a cop prosecutor whose success is dependent on putting cops behind bars, that's when I START having a tiny bit of trust.

Until then, your oversight has a double conflict of interest. It will NEVER do its job properly.

And since a LEO's word is always better than mine, I want a camera strapped around your neck you can't turn off or erase without committing a felony. I want a federal law that says if you so much as attempt to confiscate, delete or interfere with a recording being made of you at a reasonable distance, it's 5 years mandatory minimum for the cop, federal pen. Same with entering a home or business and damaging the recording equipment. You do it, it's the pen. Period. There is no excuse at all for that.

And I want to see some arrests of cops with teeth. No magic plea bargains where the cop gets to rape a 15 year old and skates with 6 months of probation and keeps his job. I want laws to apply to YOU the way they do to me. No more of this "professional courtesy" horsecrap you see over on policeone. No, you drive 100 MPH through town in your family car, you OUGHT to lose your license. You shoot a dog that's running away from you, or is in a cage, or behind a fence, you OUGHT to get felony animal abuse, not a high five and a pat on the back from the chief. You go to a bar and start a fight and get your ass kicked, you OUGHT to go to jail, not suddenly whup out your badge and whine about felony assault on a cop. You want to moonlight at the Walmart, you don't get to slug someone for not presenting their receipt and then when you get popped in the mouth suddenly become a cop and it's some sort of jail term because, you know, you're a COP even though you weren't in uniform, you were working for a company as a guard, and you had no right doing what you did. SWAT assault the wrong house, put everyone on the floor and shoot the dogs that are running from you (Cheye Calvo), you ought not get awards for being great cops, you ought to go to friggin prison.

I want to see your brothers in blue actually honoring their duty to intervene. Not getting back in the car and driving off when they KNOW that what's happening is wrong.

I want the guy in the car with you making sure you are doing what you should. And not doing what you shouldn't, and stopping you when you don't. I want him AFRAID not to. Because I want him to share your prison sentence if the cop cop puts you in the slam. When you guys actually have a really decent chance of getting caught and paying for screwing up, a lot of crap will stop.

And I don't want to see the taxpayers footing the bill when you guys screw up and end up having to pay. No, I want that to come out of your budget. I want it coming out of your property confiscation money. I want it coming out of your retirement funds. Because when you screw me over and I have to pay for it, you have no feedback. If it comes out of YOU guys pockets, well, things have a chance of changing.

You get all that stuff, Torquey, I might, MIGHT start having some respect for you guys. Because from my point of view, you're not the heroes in oh so many situations.
edit on 25-2-2014 by Bedlam because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 09:36 AM
link   
I think these bad cops needed to place the blame on someone else... ...It's probably a bad thing for their career for cops to scratch their car and it's entirely their fault... ...but not as big a problem someone non-cop will face for damaging property that belongs to the law enforcement.

So yeah, these cops are extremely depraved.

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Bedlam

Great post with alot of good points..i think the non switchable cameras are critical for everyones protection..cop and citizen alike

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 04:48 PM
link   

butcherguy
reply to post by AnAbsoluteCreation

If you listen to the good cops that post on ATS, you hear that they would not do something like this and if anyone on their force did, they would turn them in. They say that they would root out any bad cops.
That system doesn't seem to be working.

edit on bu282014-02-23T18:53:41-06:0006America/ChicagoSun, 23 Feb 2014 18:53:41 -06006u14 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

^quoted for truth.

All the 'good cops' always sing that song, the lyrics are always the same as it is only a few, that the few never are protected and that the few always get their just desserts.

When you point out that they lyrics are lies, that the lies are getting old they then attempt to distract you by saying how tough it is being a cop, how it isn't a job but a calling, and how they're heroes.

You know the typical broad move, not owning up to the truth but trying to pat themselves on the back for things that they've chosen to do.

Cops... armed thugs enforcing the enslavement of the citizens.

Derek

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 11:24 PM
link   
reply to post by gladtobehere

Why do we never get to see the actual footage of these types of stories?

It aint the first time!

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join