It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

National School Safety Expert: Sandy Hook shooting was a fraud

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 01:02 PM
link   

SpongeBeard
reply to post by therealguyfawkes

As someone clinically assessed and diagnosed with aspergers, the guy lost all credibility for the line "-a shooter with Aspergers would have poor motor skills and muscle tone – how did he carry all the gear and shoot with such precision? This combination is impossible to imagine. "

People with aspergers may (debatable) have lower than average motor controls, but to say that someone with Aspergers is incapable of carrying out this event is ludicrous. I can't take anything else the guy said seriously after that comment, lol. People sensationalizing what they don't understand.

How much time do you have handling a weapon, or better yet handling that weapon while carrying an arsenal?
This kid pulled off a feat, he was deadly accurate and fast while being fully loaded down with body armor and ammo.
We make swat teams out of men that can do that for "good" Are you saying a person with severe aspergers would make a good swat member?
He is saying it would have been very difficult for him to do what he did due to his physical and mental restraints. I watched this vid about a month ago, I don't recall him saying incapable, I could be wrong though.
If anything it was a poor choice of words, but he was not sensationalizing the aspergers

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Sremmos80

Maybe legally. But I've worked in resteraunts for years and they make the bussers and dish guys do it.

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Sremmos80
reply to post by Xcathdra

And on one of those phone 911 phone calls you hear the operator talk about how it is fake because they know a drill is going on that day... Kinda wierd

That exchange is what got me thinking that their might be more to this incident than was reported.

On the flip side, taking everything into account, I just find it difficult to accept that with all of the people involved, that they were all on the Feds payroll. The more people involved the more likely someone is going to speak.

This would be one of those areas where I would like to see background investigations done on every single person involved, from students, to teachers, to family, to emergency responders, to 911 etc etc etc.

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by SpongeBeard

I'm with you on this--but in that Sofia Smallstorm Sandy Hook video, there's also an ex-military member who claims Lanza couldn't have hefted that much weight during the alleged rampage. Not because Lanza had Asperger's, but because Lanza was so frail/weak.

And what about the rest of the points raised in the article? Do you really think the school ordered and set up those porta-potties outside (and the please sign in sign) for nothing?

Yeah, dude might be a little sketchy about his description of Asperger's, but some of the other points he raises are spot-on. Don't throw the baby out with the bathwater.

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 01:07 PM
link   

I was one of those people saying maybe we should not talk about this one.........I was wrong. This entire story stinks and ATS owners I hope will also see the light and let the truth try and come out.

The thing that changed my mind was the wacky neighbor that had all the kids in his driveway. If you have not heard the story of this guy it will really make ya think. His story and many other things are just not right. Also Adam did not have hearing protection.............This is another one that really makes me wonder.

link   

This guy is spot on with all the questions he puts forward and he`s certainly a few people flapping.
People need to continue looking into this case as much as possible as its far from closed.
There`s something rotten about Sandy Hook and whoever planned and carried this out are a very dangerous group.

Lets hope this thread stays open so we can more can join the discussion......

link   

I worked at a pizza joint in Alabama that had a murder/suicide. After the police released the store back to the owners, they had the employees do the vast majority of the cleaning up.

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 01:10 PM
link   
If a fraud, sure there are multiple unanswered questions, but where's the payoff. What's the end game? What was the desired outcome?

With 9/11 we have 2 wars and an increased military industrial complex. Much money was made. Maybe trillions. With Sandy Hook, there is no end game? Tougher gun law legislation was not passed and that appears to be a weak endgame anyway. It wouldn't have been a gun ban just tougher background checks. That's not a bad thing anyway. So I don't see it.

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 01:12 PM
link   

ArtemisE

Maybe legally. But I've worked in resteraunts for years and they make the bussers and dish guys do it.

And that is illegal, that is what we want to know, why was the blood illegally cleaned up on the site?
There was no doubt lots of blood in the building, why was no one called with the certs to clean it up after the police and FBI had done what they needed to do?

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 01:13 PM
link   

amazing
If a fraud, sure there are multiple unanswered questions, but where's the payoff. What's the end game? What was the desired outcome?

With 9/11 we have 2 wars and an increased military industrial complex. Much money was made. Maybe trillions. With Sandy Hook, there is no end game? Tougher gun law legislation was not passed and that appears to be a weak endgame anyway. It wouldn't have been a gun ban just tougher background checks. That's not a bad thing anyway. So I don't see it.

We are still in the aftermath of 911, sandy hook will be no different. It is just the next ace in the hole for them to use as they see please

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Sremmos80

amazing

We are still in the aftermath of 911, sandy hook will be no different. It is just the next ace in the hole for them to use as they see please

I hear you, I just don't see a payoff. Even with 9/11 I can see motive. With Sandy Hook, I see none. My eyes will be open though.

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Zaphod58

I worked at a pizza joint in Alabama that had a murder/suicide. After the police released the store back to the owners, they had the employees do the vast majority of the cleaning up.

Was that the police call or was that the owners? Again I have no doubts that this gets illegally worked around. Just don't see how that in the case of sandy hook they could do the same.

Did they just throw away all the blood covered rags/towels or what ever they used, into the trash? What did they do with all the supplies they used to clean up the blood and other fluids?
edit on thWed, 19 Feb 2014 13:18:57 -0600America/Chicago220145780 by Sremmos80 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Dear readers and members ask yourself what are the odds not a single parent would have filled a lawsuit or wanted to view there kid. This alone is enough to really make you think.

Also another member asked why would they do this........The progressive anti-gun PTB do not think in terms of years they think in terms of decades. They will try and brainwash the younger generations so when they grow up and can vote they will be in favor of anti-gun laws. PTB figured generation "X" was willing to do it but they were wrong so they will try again later.

edit on 19-2-2014 by SubTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by amazing

Registration leads to confiscation. We've seen it in numerous other countries going back to feudal Japan (where the daimyos disarmed the peasantry to prevent uprisings).

Now with the revelations from the mayors leaving Bloomberg's gun control group, we KNOW confiscation is the ultimate plan.

That's the endgame, which is why we the people have to stand strong and NEVER provide this government a registry of our firearms. And that's why it's so heartening to see the people of Connecticut rise up with mass civil disobedience against registration.
edit on 19-2-2014 by therealguyfawkes because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 01:21 PM
link   
yeah, sure, High Functioning Autistics, or Asperger's Syndrome sufferers lack the motor skills to do all kinds of things, like, perhaps, break the high school three point shooting record.

Once more, we get a guy who's using the media to garner attention for himself and, what's worse, he's doing it whilst standing on the graves of all those children.

I would imagine that the files are sealed to protect the families of these kids. I would imagine that's the case with most cases that involve minors.

The only thing that time will tell, with regards to this tragedy is what people like this guy are trying to gain by dancing on the graves of the dead.

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 01:21 PM
link   

It wouldn't be hard to do. The teachers come in to clean the room, and "straighten things up". The first thing that has to be cleaned is the blood. It may not even have been something that the school chose to do, but something the teachers decided to do on their own. Or someone else chose to do to help.

It's entirely possible that the school made the choice to do it themselves as well. But saying that it's "unheard of" for a cleanup to happen without a registered company doing it is disingenuous. Whether it was the pizza place I worked at, or somewhere else, it does happen. It's not legal, but when has that stopped someone when they thought they could save a few bucks.

I wasn't involved in the cleanup, but some of the workers there when I was were involved, and I talked to some of the people that were. From what I was told everything was bagged up and tossed in the dumpster out back.
edit on 2/19/2014 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Crakeur
yeah, sure, High Functioning Autistics, or Asperger's Syndrome sufferers lack the motor skills to do all kinds of things, like, perhaps, break the high school three point shooting record.

Once more, we get a guy who's using the media to garner attention for himself and, what's worse, he's doing it whilst standing on the graves of all those children.

I would imagine that the files are sealed to protect the families of these kids. I would imagine that's the case with most cases that involve minors.

The only thing that time will tell, with regards to this tragedy is what people like this guy are trying to gain by dancing on the graves of the dead.

I see your point, but the analogy doesn't make sense. Maybe if he landed all those shots while rucking 100 LBs you would have a better comparison.
Records may be sealed, but the fact the no parent was able to view their child, and the lack of outrage by the parents at this tells me something strange is going on.

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

Let me ask you this how on earth could this be done without hearing protection in an enclosed space. Many gun lovers will understand what I am saying. It is not possible.

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Zaphod58

Are you serious? That is crazy.

I also want to second the opinion that the aspergers diagnosis would make someone so bad at hand-eye coordination that they couldn't shoot, also, on the Wikipedia page for Adam Lanza, it says that his mom brought him and his brother to the shooting range quite a bit.

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Nobody has come after people's guns.

There does not seem to be any reason to fake this.

I am open minded....I don't trust Uncle Sammy.

I need a reason to fake this....Besides taking our guns.

Anybody have a reason to fake this?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join