It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

National School Safety Expert: Sandy Hook shooting was a fraud

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Wolfgang Halbig has the perfect combination of expertise to evaluate what happened at Sandy Hook Elementary School:

law enforcement: Florida State Trooper, US Customs Agent.
education: teacher, assistant principal, principal.
current school safety expert: trained key personnel at over 4,000 US school districts, and over 3,500 school safety officers.

His conclusion after ten months of motivated investigation:

“In my professional opinion, [Sandy Hook was] a scripted event… in planning for maybe two, two and a half years.”

National School Safety Expert: Sandy Hook shooting was a fraud

Well, if you didn't believe it from the mouths of everyone else calling BS on Sandy Hoax, now you can hear the same opinion from a nationally recognized school safety expert who's trained individuals in over 4,000 school districts. I know many people consider this a dead topic, but when you've got someone with these credentials crying foul, we should all be listening.

Never in the history of school shootings has there been a more scrutinized event, and never has there been one that raises more questions than it answers. From the original article, inconsistencies include:

-law enforcement parked 1/4 mile away upon arrival. Why didn’t they rush to a heart-wrenching emergency if it really occurred?

-no trauma helicopters were ordered. This is unheard of for an actual emergency.

-no paramedics were allowed in the school. This is unheard of.

-officials refuse to say who declared all 26 people dead. By law, this must come from a doctor. This refusal of so much basic information indicates lies and cover-ups.

-official narrative claims emergency personnel didn’t find the school secretary and nurse after 4 hours of searching.

-this “event” included a traffic sign lit with the message, “everyone must sign in.” Officials refuse any comment on this element that would be present for a staged event/drill.

-porta potties were on site; again with no comment by officials and consistent with holding a staged event.

-no names were listed for the 26 children and chorus director at the 2013 Super Bowl event in honor of Sandy Hook. The children resemble the alleged shooting victims. It’s unimaginable to not list these names for such a huge deal.

-no lawsuits filed by parents for negligence against school district. This is unheard of.

-a shooter with Aspergers would have poor motor skills and muscle tone – how did he carry all the gear and shoot with such precision? This combination is impossible to imagine.

-2 homicide investigators threatened Mr. Halbig for making inquiries consistent with his professional duties to learn about this event for future school safety.

-Newtown Public Schools won’t return any calls. Mr. Halbig says this non-cooperation to contribute information for other schools’ safety is unheard of.

-the FBI classified the report on Sandy Hook. This has never been done before, and indicates a cover-up of all the evidence that this was a staged event.

-radio transmissions are consistent in tone and content for a drill, not an actual emergency.

-multiple weapons reported at a limited crime scene were never found. This is not credible.

-law enforcement sent a kindergarten girl from the hall to stay at the crime scene of room 8 to be alone with dead bodies. This is a ridiculous claim that demands investigation and answers.

-no parents viewed the bodies of their children. This is also unheard of.

-no documents are being released via Freedom of Information Act requests. This is unheard of.

-trauma services were never requested. This would never occur.

-tearing down the school is consistent with destruction of evidence, given the HUGE gaps between official accounts and the evidence.

-no bio-hazard company was contacted to clean blood, bodily fluids. This is impossible.

-Mr. Halbig’s inquiries of who installed the school security system has been met with silence. This is unheard of to not get this information to improve other schools.

There's too much sketchy about this case to accept it at face value. Truth is, "our" government is filled with criminals and psychopaths who'd quite possibly stage fake news in order to try and take your guns.

There's no arguing with people this corrupt. There's no working from within the "system" to fix it.

Nonviolent nonparticipation is the only answer left. We need to teach these lying psychopaths in government that we the people refuse to live in their corrupt world.
edit on 19-2-2014 by therealguyfawkes because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 12:37 PM
link   
No no no. The whole thing happened just as the tele says it did. Just ask site owners. They're so convinced they've outlawed questioning of the Official Story. That darn Adam Lanza.

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Could you really have the ability to stage a sandy hook type event. Without having the ability to pass legislation? In my humble opinion I think passing gun regulations would be small potatoes compared to masterminding sandyhook.

Nothing ever came from sandy hook. So they set it all up on the off chance, just maybe they could pass tougher gun laws?

Anti gun people aren't willing to go to war over disarming America, progun people are. Most of my kin folk fall into the second category.

Hind sight ( which is 20/20 :p) I just don't see the pay off. Maybe something later will happen to make the theory make sense.

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by therealguyfawkes

Doesn't mean someone with *credentials* is right. Prime example, most of our politicians currently holding office.

Credentials doesn't make one the expert on a horrible, sad event. Trying to use this person's background to float something that is not true, is grasping at straws, at best.

Des

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 12:41 PM
link   

This is pretty big stuff right here. Good find my friend!!

This weekend Im going to be spending some time with sandy Hoax investigator, Ill see if she has and juice tid bits of knowledge for us. Expect to see a thread sunday or monday.

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Halbig seems to have touched a nerve with authorities on this one and I believe he is correct in his analysis of all the unanswered questions. He's obviously hit a nerve if detectives are threatening him over his investigations.

The events at Columbine seemed to have given TPTB a perfect template of how to sow fear and hysteria across the land. I for one would like to see any video footage from inside the school of this supposed Rambo, Adam Lanza actually performing any of these supposedly horrendous actions.

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Also, if there smart enough to set it all up. Why were they using the same set-up as they do the drills. Wouldn't they know not to use a sign in table or have the portapottys there before the incident you were planning.

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 12:45 PM
link   

I'm convinced it was something else. Just seeing the video of the father who supposedly lost his child was enough for me. The one where he is laughing and joking with some other guys, then steps up the microphone and gets himself into character to do the news briefing. Very creepy.

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 12:46 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Bassago

Moreover, Sandy Hoax is a near-replica of the Dunblane school massacre in the UK, which is how TPTB over there got their draconian anti-gun legislation through.

Problem-reaction-solution in full effect. If I had to guess, TPTB in America used the same model, and just failed to estimate how strong the pro-2nd Amendment culture of the US really is.

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 12:47 PM
link   
C'mon man...

People could never keep a secret like this.

It would take a hundred people to all be silent.

I am open minded....But, I need a lot more than this.

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Some of the points he listed have actually been resolved.

the one that jumps out is the FOIA requests. A judge recently ordered info pertaining to Sandyhook be released, and if I remember right the 911 tapes were part of that release.

As for the claim of the FBI classifying that report - I would like to see an answer for that.

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by whyamIhere

Those non-disclosure agreements the government made the Sandy Hoax demolition workers sign are sure keeping THEM quiet.

What makes you think non-disclosure forms on the crisis actors (and threats about their families) wouldn't have the same effect?

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 12:50 PM
link   

whyamIhere
C'mon man...

People could never keep a secret like this.

It would take a hundred people to all be silent.

I am open minded....But, I need a lot more than this.

26 dead and this

no bio-hazard company was contacted to clean blood, bodily fluids. This is impossible.

Mangers at restaurants have to clean up puke because they have the certs for it and usually no one below them does.
edit on thWed, 19 Feb 2014 12:50:38 -0600America/Chicago220143880 by Sremmos80 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 12:51 PM
link   
So are all those kids and their families in the witness protection program or something??

One day the kids will squeal. They will tell the story.
This is almost too bizarre to be anything but fiction....
!!!

Where are they going to school now? Still Sandy Hook?

Why would the people who staged it not have suppressed the "choir" from showing up at the Super Bowel?
(mispelling intended. Heh.)

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Destinyone

Doesn't mean someone with *credentials* is right. Prime example, most of our politicians currently holding office.

Credentials doesn't make one the expert on a horrible, sad event. Trying to use this person's background to float something that is not true, is grasping at straws, at best.

Des

Showing a persons credentials makes it harder for the MSN to discredit him as a loony, I think that's the key part to be honest.

I think this thread should stay open, but heavily modded to stop the tripe that comes along with this issue. OP has brought forward a very well thought out argument and ATS should at least give us the ability to talk freely about such a deeply embedded issue that people feel so strongly about.

Nice thread mate, I never knew there were so many inconsistencies. The fact nobody was called to clean the blood & the school knocked down has got my spidy senses tingling

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Xaphan

Why should this thread be shut down?

This isn't me giving the opinion. This is a post on breaking alternative news of a school safety expert giving the opinion.

It's fair game, IMO. And if we're here to "deny ignorance," when someone with these credentials is willing to put his career on the line by offering up this opinion, we should be able to discuss it like rational human beings.

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcathdra

And on one of those phone 911 phone calls you hear the operator talk about how it is fake because they know a drill is going on that day... Kinda wierd

link   
reply to post by ArtemisE

What about 9/11 then... was that a true attack or was that planned?

If the government can do that they can create the sandy hill hoax.

The fact of the matter is that there are way too many inconsistencies in facts, too many lies and too many actors on scene that can not keep there story straight.

If 26 people were killed why was there only ONE gerny brought out? If 26 people died the there should be 25 more gernies...

To the people who are dissagreeing with this being a hoax, I ask you how much research into this subject?

link   

As someone clinically assessed and diagnosed with aspergers, the guy lost all credibility for the line "-a shooter with Aspergers would have poor motor skills and muscle tone – how did he carry all the gear and shoot with such precision? This combination is impossible to imagine. "

People with aspergers may (debatable) have lower than average motor controls, but to say that someone with Aspergers is incapable of carrying out this event is ludicrous. I can't take anything else the guy said seriously after that comment, lol. People sensationalizing what they don't understand.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join