It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russian Computer Virus 666 .... Can Kill You

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 12:41 AM
link   
This sort of reminds me of the cuddle fish's way of confusing its prey for a quick and easy meal. Especially when it comes to crabs. They can make the crab go crazy jumping into the air and then it is game over for the crab.

I do believe there is a way to manipulate the mind with certain color schemes happening at certain intervals.

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 09:21 AM
link   

UxoriousMagnus

MysterX
reply to post by UxoriousMagnus

If this is an actual fact, then it seems obvious this kind of technology can also be used for good as well as bad?

If it can influence a person on a subconscious level in negative ways, it should also be possible to affect people in positive ways too shouldn't it?

I think it could....but how?

maybe to help people kick addiction or something like that? Is this what you mean?

Can't speak for MysterX but personally I was trying to insinuate that perhaps valuing human life is a memetic instruction that some individuals, or even cultures, have not picked up or are unresponsive to, and that perhaps a workaround could be found.

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 02:41 AM
link   

demonhauntedworld

UxoriousMagnus

MysterX
reply to post by UxoriousMagnus

If this is an actual fact, then it seems obvious this kind of technology can also be used for good as well as bad?

If it can influence a person on a subconscious level in negative ways, it should also be possible to affect people in positive ways too shouldn't it?

I think it could....but how?

maybe to help people kick addiction or something like that? Is this what you mean?

Can't speak for MysterX but personally I was trying to insinuate that perhaps valuing human life is a memetic instruction that some individuals, or even cultures, have not picked up or are unresponsive to, and that perhaps a workaround could be found.

oh....I see where you are going with that.

Interesting

new topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join