It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hitler Alive

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Abraham Virtue

So what you're saying is that Hitler was a Satanist who wanted 'God's people' out of the way so that Satan can reign? Doesn't that make the Third Reich sort of Satan's time and reign on Earth? If so, do not forget that the First Reich was the Holy Roman Empire (I doubt it was founded by Satanists) and the Second Reich was when the Germans had their own revolution. I think that declaring that Hitler was a Satanist is a bit far fetched, don't you think? Don't get me wrong, it does make sense that Satan (represented by Hitler) wants to destroy God (represented by His own people) but when you look before the Third Reich you can see that Germany's Empire was first founded by God's worshippers. Hitler escaping makes much more sense than him being a Satanist.
edit on 11-8-2013 by flamenice007 because: Forgot to add something to keep it on topic.

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 02:51 PM
link   
It's alive!! It's alive!! I cannot believe this thread has risen from the dead. I would like to reply to the previous poster and say that Hitler was not a SATANIST, he was an OCCULTIST. Supposedly some of the advanced technology developed by the third Reich was channeled by members of the VRIL Society. I believe Hitler did escape to Argentina like previous posters have pointed out, but I cannot understand why Argentina does not have more advanced tech than it does if this is the case.

People interested in this should check out Otto Skorzeny. He was the pilot Hitler sent to rescue Mussolini from the Campo Imperatore Hotel at the top of the Gran Sasso mountain. Someone of Otto's abilities and daring could have flown Hitler out of the country in a Fiesler Storch observation plane or a larger airplane.

I wish National Geographic would do a special where they go and look for the supposedly scuttled UBoats off the coast of Argentina.

Otto Skorzeny 1

Otto Skorzeny 2

VRIL Society 1

edit on 8-11-2013 by groingrinder because: Edited to fix link.

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Ya... I always thought that Hitler dying in a bunker... with no proof, was a bit too convenient. Never did they show his body dead.

"Oh, he committed suicide in a bunker"... sure he did...
I only wish.

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Considering that he was born in 1889, he'd be 127 years old if he were alive . I' d say he's dead by now

Article from the Wiki on Hitlers death : en.wikipedia.org...

Adolf Hitler committed suicide by gunshot on 30 April 1945 in his Führerbunker in Berlin.His wife Eva (née Braun) committed suicide with him by ingesting cyanide. That afternoon, in accordance with Hitler's prior instructions, their remains were carried up the stairs through the bunker's emergency exit, doused in petrol and set alight in the Reich Chancellery garden outside the bunker.The Soviet archives record that their burnt remains were recovered and interred in successive locations until 1970 when they were again exhumed, cremated and the ashes scattered

edit on 17-8-2013 by Echoes because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 09:49 PM
link   

edit on 17-8-2013 by Echoes because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by David
Did anyone see the documentary on channel4 last night (UK TV)

Ironically, just a short while ago, I read someone's post about how people can't even form thoughts, ideas or theories by themselves, but only when they see something on TELEVISION, will they start even thinking about it.

And even then, it's of course just some disinformation clip that is designed to entertain and lead astray, not really inform and get people to think about it.

So you needed a TV program before you could start thinking about it?

I have pretty much thought that it was extremely weird AND suspicious that the allies never showed Hitler's dead body, there were no photographs of Hitler's dead body, they didn't parade his head around and say: "See, we got him! He's dead!" - I mean, such military powers are filled with egotistical maniacs (you couldn't become a military power otherwise - or how 'sane' is it to murder people systematically and not even take responsibility for it?)

I had hard time figuring out why they weren't parading like that for awhile after the war, shouting something like: "We are number one! We killed the bastard, here's the proof, now praise us!"

Even if they wouldn't have done it quite that drastically and barbarically (though war is barbarism in action anyway), I am convinced they WOULD have done it in SOME way, the temptation to SHOW OFF at the end of the biggest war in this planet's current barbarization's recent history (there was probably something much bigger about 30 000 years ago, that the Indian Veda-books mention, but that was before my time, so to say) would have just been too big!

I have been very suspicious about that for a long time, and tried to find more information, and bumped into all kinds of theories and writings about what might have happened, among the theories were that Hitler escaped to Argentina (or some place like that, if memory serves correctly), that Hitler escaped to Antarctic (where there might be a hidden world, tropical and warm, somewhere inside the Earth's crust - the hollow Earth-theory and all that)... and so on.

But as far as the truth goes, I don't think you can get it from TV, at least without some lies mixed in with it.

I am convinced that Hitler didn't die the way the 'official story' tells us, but it would've been too embarrassing for Allies to simply admit that he got away, so they fabricated a lie, and the desperate, shocked, war-terrorized people believed them.

Besides, there were lots of secret and hidden information that the public never really found out about, until later, like Operation Paperclip, and the esoteric plans and activities of Schwarze Sonne / SS, Himmler, etc.. so why wouldn't they have lied about that, or have hidden the fact that they had no idea where Hitler was at the moment?

There is such a vast sea of information, misinformation, disinformation, stories, theories, lies, and probably even truth mixed in somewhere, that it's close to impossible to find out exactly what happened without some really hard detective work, and even then, there's always the possibility of making errors or following false leads.

I can't write more right now.

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Whether he escaped or not, he certainly is dead now...or a World record holder....

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join