It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I just ate spaghetti....…

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2014 @ 11:40 PM
link   

chelsdh
reply to post by seentoomuch

It can advance. Some people it does, some it doesn't. I have given up on doctors helping me. I have found no real help, beause it is not understood all they want to do is put you on antibiotics. There are surgcal procedures, but they are terribly invasive and don't have the best success rate. I was even put on accutane for a while. Did nothing. As of now, I am trying to find my own way. I have found some great sources in the.past 3 months that have helped me more than any doctor.
On a side note- I have had hs since I was 11. I was not properly diagnosed tilI was 24. I had seen several dermatologists and many family practitioners. It was my ob dr that finally gave me a name.

Give it one more go, please! I would think after reading the info that is available on this that an Endocrinologist would have a lot of info for you. You might even find that the ob dr does not specialize in this and might, quite possibly be mistaken. It's worth a go, at the very least they will agree, but…. Please give it a try. I saw that it could be hormonal as well as diabetic as well as other glandular disorders which this kind of doctor is equipped to narrow down. It could end up being a very simple matter… One more go, please

posted on Feb, 13 2014 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by chelsdh

Whoops. I didnt read the whole thing...LOL.

Hmm. So no tomatoes, no grains, potatoes.

I can still give you a recipie for lemongrass chicken, without the rice. If you can have lemongrass. Then you can wrap the chicken in letuce? Or spinich? hmmm.

Let me know so I can modify it for you if you are interested.
edit on 13-2-2014 by Tylerdurden1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2014 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Tylerdurden1

I would love the recipe! Spices that are not pepper based are ok. But not having chili powder and the like cuts out on more than you would think!
Thanks

posted on Feb, 13 2014 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by chelsdh

Okay, so usually I cut the chicken into chunks, you can, or maybe just pound the breasts out.

So you need 1 or two chicken breasts.
I or two tubes of lemongrass (cutting it yourslef is a real pain).
I table spoon or more, of sesame seed oil.
1 onion, you can use as much or as little as you want.

So it stops there because you cant have rice. So instead you can wrap the ingredients in letuce. You an also pound out the chicken, and maybe roll something in it then wrap it in letuce?

Anyway, in a wok or a large skillet, cook the chicken in the oil, then add the onion, red is best. Then add the lemongrass...LOL It title makes it sound complex...hehe.

But I have never tried it in the oven, I suppose if you do you would have to use a brush to put on the oil, after you have pounded it out and put something inside? Then add the lemongrass aroud it?

Hmmmm...now I might have a mod recipie!!! Give it a shot!

Go crazy with it!!!

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 06:40 AM
link   
reply to post by chelsdh

Wow... your thread is making me hungry, I am going to go cook myself something now... I love pasta... x_x I can see how you caved... you had a friend bring you some steaming, hot, meaty bowls of pasta and salad and garlic bread...

How could you not?
edit on 18amTue, 18 Mar 2014 06:40:42 -0500kbamkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

<< 1   >>

join