It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASA claims hidden portals between Earth and Sun exist - setting up a mission to find them

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2014 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Hello friends this is a continuation of sorts or in conjunction to the last thread I started on February 3rd which is a read only at this point no posting allowed. That thread can be located here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Although the thread was closed due to severe violations of the T@Cs, some interesting U2u's found their way into my private in-box.

This one was from a member who read the last thread and wanted to share what they felt could be a connection and something for myself and any other members who found the subject something worth exploring further.

NASA claims hidden portals between Earth and Sun exist - setting up a mission to find them

A portal is a shortcut, a guide, a door into the unknown - an extraordinary opening in space or time that connects travelers to distant realms. Thinking SCI-FI? Well, read on. NASA-funded researcher and plasma physicist Jack Scudder of the University of Iowa claims he has figured out a way how to find them. "We call them X-points or electron diffusion regions," he explains. "They're places where the magnetic field of Earth connects to the magnetic field of the Sun, creating an uninterrupted path leading from our own planet to the Sun's atmosphere 93 million miles away."

Observations by NASA's THEMIS spacecraft and Europe's Cluster probes suggest that these magnetic portals open and close dozens of times each day. They're typically located a few tens of thousands of kilometers from Earth where the geomagnetic field meets the onrushing solar wind. Most portals are small and short-lived; others are yawning, vast, and sustained. Tons of energetic particles can flow through the openings, heating Earth's upper atmosphere, sparking geomagnetic storms, and igniting bright polar auroras.

It's a shortcut worthy of the best portals of fiction, only this time the portals are real. And with the new "signposts" we know how to find them.

A not so new research claims that magnetic portals open all the time, linking Earth to the Sun 150 million km (93 million miles) away. Tons of high-energy particles may flow through the opening before it closes again..

"It's called a flux transfer event or 'FTE,'" says space physicist David Sibeck of the Goddard Space Flight Center. "Ten years ago I was pretty sure they didn't exist, but now the evidence is incontrovertible."

Sibeck said 4 years ago that FTEs are not just common, but possibly twice as common as anyone had ever imagined.

So if you have a few minutes to watch this incredible video which can explain more clearly what this technology represents for our future and perhaps one explanation to the event witnessed by myself, we can discuss not that event but the reality of these portals and how ET may be using them on a regular basis.

www.youtube.com...

thewatchers.adorraeli.com...

edit on am228amWed, 12 Feb 2014 11:51:14 -0600 by antar because: Source links...

posted on Feb, 12 2014 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by antar

What is the source/link for the external quotes you used?

A youtube vid is, to me, not much proof. Anyone can post a vid and add NASA video to the name...

edit on 2/12/2014 by Chamberf=6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2014 @ 11:49 AM
link   
This was actually the direct link in the private message which has so many great articles and information .

thewatchers.adorraeli.com...

Also you may wonder why I placed the last thread as well as this one in the Fragile Earth forum, and it is because I see all of this as part of a natural flow of earths ability's and to the discoveries we have only begun to touch upon.

posted on Feb, 12 2014 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Chamberf=6

Thanks, post is up one below your question.

posted on Feb, 12 2014 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Several?

One would be nice for starters.

A physical explanation of portals would be nice, and what about between earth and other heavenly bodies; why between sun & gaea?

posted on Feb, 12 2014 @ 12:04 PM
link   
I just discovered through my google search that a thread already exists on this fascinating subject, heading over to read what members think!!!

MODs feel free to link this to that one or allow this one to ride as a "portal" discussion of my previous thread which I believe could have an answer within this example of evidence.

Either way I am heading over to the other discussion for a few.

posted on Feb, 12 2014 @ 12:29 PM
link   
This information makes me ask if this is the reason why after NASA claimed they were no longer interested in the Moon, that they have changed their direction and are moving key researchers and scientists over to China who have since made public their interest in going off planet to investigate places like Mars and the Moon ? Are these portals also linked to places other than the sun and possibly going to be the way that space takes a new direction in interstellar travel?

Perhaps the suns energy and the magnetic forces from the sun can create portals which can be guided in any direction once we learn how it works? ET have somehow mastered this mode of transportation, so why not man in the future? The x points although in a state of constant change could be mathematically calculated and eventually mapped and timed.

posted on Feb, 12 2014 @ 12:37 PM
link   

antar
I just discovered through my google search that a thread already exists on this fascinating subject, heading over to read what members think!!!

MODs feel free to link this to that one or allow this one to ride as a "portal" discussion of my previous thread which I believe could have an answer within this example of evidence.

Either way I am heading over to the other discussion for a few.

Doesn't look like we made too much progress on this topic in the past almost 2 years, huh?

This topic is from June/Julyish of 2012, have you heard anything recent on this? I sure haven't...

Which means either they found them, this was a hoax, or they have no clue how to find them still....What's your thoughts on it?

posted on Feb, 12 2014 @ 12:46 PM
link   
here is nasa link

Hidden Portals in Earth's Magnetic Field

Observations by NASA's THEMIS spacecraft and Europe's Cluster probes suggest that these magnetic portals open and close dozens of times each day. They're typically located a few tens of thousands of kilometers from Earth where the geomagnetic field meets the onrushing solar wind. Most portals are small and short-lived; others are yawning, vast, and sustained. Tons of energetic particles can flow through the openings, heating Earth's upper atmosphere, sparking geomagnetic storms, and igniting bright polar auroras.

NASA is planning a mission called "MMS," short for Magnetospheric Multiscale Mission, due to launch in 2014, to study the phenomenon. Bristling with energetic particle detectors and magnetic sensors, the four spacecraft of MMS will spread out in Earth's magnetosphere and surround the portals to observe how they work.

Just one problem: Finding them. Magnetic portals are invisible, unstable, and elusive. They open and close without warning "and there are no signposts to guide us in," notes Scudder.

edit on 12-2-2014 by Indigent because: (no reason given)

The mission to study will launch October this year MMS

on topic i doubt aliens use these micro portals
edit on 12-2-2014 by Indigent because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2014 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Chrisfishenstein

The first I heard of this was when a member linked me to the information thinking that it could have something to do with an event I witnessed which will have to be chalked up to an extraordinary and unexplained phenomena. I do not think that this is a hoax because there are too many plausible possibilities which are just part of our deeper understanding of the magnetosphere and earth weather anomalies and changes. The more we learn about our connectivity to the expansiveness of our universe the more common these types of links will be understood. For now it seems really out there but in the future we will look back at it like baby steps.

posted on Feb, 12 2014 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Indigent

I read that when these portals open they can cause auroras and other earthly phenomena. Man has always been linked to the sun and of sun worship, there are probably secrets known to ancient civilizations which have become lost to the modern mind. I find this fascinating. Thanks for the link, well worth keeping an eye on.

posted on Feb, 12 2014 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Magnetic connections between the Sun's magnetic field and the Earth's which allow charged particles directly from the solar wind into the magnetosphere.

They aren't wormholes or space warps and unless you are an electron or a proton leaving the Solar corona, you're pretty much out of luck if you want to ride.
edit on 2/12/2014 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2014 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Hi Phage, thank you for that. So when we consider the if's of how they move between this planet and others, you think it is impossible that they use that window or x point as a mode of transportation?

posted on Feb, 13 2014 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

Yes.
It's not a means of transport...with the exceptions as noted above.

edit on 2/13/2014 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 08:03 PM
link   
a reply to: antar

Narcotic thread Frankensteined./

Related: www.abovetopsecret.com...

I was just thinking about this. What if people could travel through these in past times. What if during a mass evacuation after a cataclysmic event they all ended up returning at different points in time and in the area of earth's space. What if we are just a small traffic circle in a greater spacetime superhighway...

I am not a believer of the rapture in a religious sense, but what if it could be explained by this? The rapture could be a series of these portals opening up periodically where people are displaced and seeded into different times. Maybe there is a starting point that is constantly renewed with timeline altering elements so as to cause paradoxes and thus destroy /rehash the universe instantly.

Big banging universes like an engine cylinder with a little gas. The paradoxes are the spark.

Maybe its not a total destruction and whole recreation but rather a series of fragmented planes of spacetime linked by strings of swapped points in space and time. A temple mount, an inner brain, an xpoint.

edit on 7 19 2017 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 11:12 PM
link   
a reply to: tadaman

I think we would have better chances of partial dimensional shifting due to vacuum decay and quantum cavitation, than we do of travelling through these particle tunnels.

Just saying.

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 11:24 AM
link   
I dont think NASA is saying they are short cuts like warm holes anyway .Go in one spot come out millions of miles away .
More then likely just a place were magnetic fields cancels each other out .
But lets say for a mint they are short cuts well now all you have to do is charge your ship so the skin has the properties of a electron or a proton .
and wala

top topics

join