It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wind speed meter recommendations.

page: 1

join
share:
CX

posted on Feb, 12 2014 @ 08:20 AM
link   
Hi all, not sure where to put this question so i hope this is ok...

What with all the wild weather we have had here in the UK, i was looking to get a wind speed meter, either a hand held one of maybe one to put up in he garden. For no other reason than the inner geek in me seems to be ever growing as i get older.

Just wondered if anyone here has any experience of them?

I looked on ebay, but the cheaper ones seem to only go up to about 65mph. I tried a couple of apps that work through your microphone speaker but thy were rubbish.

Any recommendations?

Thanks.

CX.

posted on Feb, 12 2014 @ 08:40 AM
link   
reply to post by CX

kestrelmeters.com...

kestrelmeters.com...

If these don't do the trick, your standards are too high. Or maybe just contact some of the agencies in the first link yourself to see if they know of a better product. Keep in mind that some of the higher end models from other companies will only be available to people with specific commercial or business licences or who work for some of those agencies.

On a side note, how did you get over 2 million stars?

edit on 12-2-2014 by Taupin Desciple because: (no reason given)

CX

posted on Feb, 12 2014 @ 09:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Taupin Desciple

Thank you for the info. Much appreciated.

As for the stars...hadn't noticed until you just said lol. I have read elsewhere that a glitch in the ATS matrix was causing this for some people. I do know i don't have that many, nor do i deserve that many lol....so if you want them, help yourself.

Thanks again,

CX.

posted on Feb, 12 2014 @ 11:03 AM
link   

CX
reply to post by Taupin Desciple

Thank you for the info. Much appreciated.

As for the stars...hadn't noticed until you just said lol. I have read elsewhere that a glitch in the ATS matrix was causing this for some people. I do know i don't have that many, nor do i deserve that many lol....so if you want them, help yourself.

Thanks again,

CX.

NP. I thought that's what it probably was, a glitch. I saw someone else with that glitch as well.

Thanks for the offer but I have a steady supplier of stars.

top topics

join