It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Couple Die Hours Apart, Unaware of Other's Death

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2014 @ 02:59 PM
link   
First thing that comes to mind;
Mind
Body
Soul

Humanity's connection with one another is the most powerful thing of all.
No love is more powerful. No weapon is more powerful.

Once we understand this connection as scientific fact father than "pseudo-science" Global Consciousness will reign forever.

Some are lucky enough to already know of this connection. To be able to share it.
Once it is a mutual universal feeling, life will thrive in Mind, Body & Soul with no stigma attached.
It's the Holy Grail so to speak.

They share their time together in the spiritual essence now.

Peace.

posted on Feb, 11 2014 @ 07:34 PM
link   

SyxDaliGee
reply to post by watchesfromwall

That is a Good Movie. It is my Wife's Favorite Film. When we were gonna watch it for the First time, I thought, oh great, another chick flick. But I was Wrong. I was very moved, in the least after seeing it. I am glad I saw it. Syx.

Syx, Oh you sound so much like my husband!

I put up with his action/adventure, mafiaso?, western type movies, and he was hesitant to watch 'The Notebook'.

However, he was so engaged throughout the movie, and at times, I would catch tears in his eyes.

We've both said that we should have been born in the 1880s vs the 1980s so maybe we are kindred, old souls mingling today and will continue to do so for eternity.

U2's 2 hearts beat as 1 and with or without you come to me as illustrative songs, but I'm aware they are well within speculation and interpretation.

Silo - if you see this -- I'm so positively overwhelmed w/your Etna thread, words escape me. Between this thread and the other, you must be a extremely passionate person and I am so grateful to have stumbled across you here on ATS

edit on 11-2-2014 by watchesfromwall because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2014 @ 01:13 AM
link   
reply to post by watchesfromwall

WatchesFromWall Thanx for the Kind Reply to Me.
I appreciate it!
Now where You were sayin' "However, he was so engaged throughout the movie,......" ,That was Me as well.

My Other Half and I Do Share Hearts. Neither of us want to go first. Would be WAY too Much to endure...... Thanx again and Stay True to All Your Family and Friends. Syx.

posted on Feb, 12 2014 @ 03:36 AM
link   
A very similar thing happened to my girlfriends grandparents.

Her grandmother died of old age and literally less than a week later her grandfather died. She described him as having a broken heart and couldn't bear the loss.

Very sad and inspiring at the same time!

posted on Feb, 12 2014 @ 09:09 AM
link   
reply to post by ParanormalGuy

Can you link to them? I find such stories interesting

Here's what I've rooted out from threads I've hosted on the subject:

Couple Married 72 Years Dies Holding Hands... The Heart goes on... Gordon and Norma

Couple Married 6 Decades Die Hours Apart
Richard and Nancy Trimmer

Couple Married 65 Years Die Hours Apart
LaVerne and Robert Werner

Couple Married 65 Years Die 11 Hours Apart
Ruth and Harold

Husband, Wife Together for 63 Years Die Hours Apart
Jerry and Edith Dunn

I seem to remember another one - I'll go back to checking when my eyeballs uncross!

peace
edit on 12-2-2014 by silo13 because: see above

posted on Feb, 12 2014 @ 09:35 AM
link   
reply to post by TotalAddict

I believe in broken hearts.
I believe you can die from them.
It's sad and lovely and heartbreaking and poignant and I wish I had better words but all I have is this heart that beats and wonders what a love like that would be like to experience.
I don't know.
I wish I did.

peace

posted on Feb, 12 2014 @ 09:40 PM
link   
reply to post by silo13

Using movie references to describe what I believe is possible when to people share themselves with one another for most of their life. I believe we have the ability to 'get inside' someone else's soul, similar to how twins have unusual experiences with each other. I don't have anyway to prove this, but I suspect it could be a possibility for someone to enter another person's soul without that person making the same connection. The best stories, like the one in your opening post, are when it seems a couple have been able to enter each others' soul.

The movie references to help me describe this are kind of corny. I think it could be something like we saw in 'Avatar', when the blue dood hooks his pony tail into 'receivers' in various plants and animals.

Another movie description would be something like what was described in the 'Twilight' series, where the wolves 'imprint' on someone else.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join