It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do you think the illuminist mafia killed Jim Tucker to send a message to Daniel Estulin and Alex Jon

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2014 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Do you think the illuminist mafia killed Jim Tucker to send a message to Daniel Estulin and Alex Jones?

Or maybe not.

posted on Feb, 9 2014 @ 08:38 PM
link   
What is an "illuminst mafia?"

Why is your thread one sentence long + a 3-word statement

And what message might that be?

You'll have to elaborate on the first question to answer the third, by the way.

By the way, the man was 79 years old, do you know the risks of what can happen during a fall. Older people fall. I don't have a make a huge argument to back that up, or link to any web addresses to back up those statements. When older people fall it can "sometimes" lead to death. Yes, this is a fact.

Look up the statistics and stories yourself. I won't put in the legwork for you as I know these things from actual life experiences, therefore there would be no pages I would feel the need to link to in the first place.

Falling is different for someone who is young as apposed to old. In the elderly, just 1 fall can be the difference between being functional and your path to a 3 month hospice before your death in worst case scenarios.

Head trauma, internal bleeding of the brain; even a fractured hip can lead you to your death sooner than you can say rehab.

I'm all for exciting conspiracies, but let's look at the logical facts first.

*79 years old (elderly)
*fall risk
*just one fall can lead to death, even if it's drawn out.
*oh, and I didn't mention you're at greater risk for the breeding of an "illness" after you have a fall when you're "elderly" and injure yourself.
Pneumonia anyone? ...Please no thank you

edit on 2/9/2014 by unb3k44n7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2014 @ 08:41 PM
link   

James P. Tucker, Jr. (12/31/1934 – 4/26/2013), famed Bilderberg Hound, author of Jim Tucker’s Bilderberg Diary, passed away yesterday due to complications he suffered following a fall.

James P. Tucker, Jr., ‘Bilderberg Hound,’ Dead at 78

Probably "shoved" by at least 3 people at the same time.

Murder.

The "Messages" are coded.

posted on Feb, 9 2014 @ 08:46 PM
link   

unb3k44n7

That is just a name the public gives to a group of people that seek "a new world order".
edit on 9-2-2014 by John_Rodger_Cornman because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2014 @ 05:11 AM
link   
reply to post by John_Rodger_Cornman

show me the evidence for the claim - then I can make an informed descision

posted on Feb, 10 2014 @ 05:51 AM
link   

John_Rodger_Cornman

unb3k44n7

That is just a name the public gives to a group of people that seek "a new world order".
edit on 9-2-2014 by John_Rodger_Cornman because: (no reason given)

I know, but it's a slander on the illuminati, who aren't the bad guys but oppose the bad guys. They are the folks who seek to illumine the human race and consciousness, not the opposite. There's even a large thread about that somewhere.

posted on Feb, 10 2014 @ 10:04 PM
link   

ignorant_ape

show me the evidence for the claim - then I can make an informed descision

That is fallacious. Prove that multiverses exist with "evidence". Fallacy.

Show you evidence for what claim? "Illuminati mafia" is just a label we give to a loosely nit group of pro-new world order oligarchs.

posted on Feb, 10 2014 @ 10:08 PM
link   

John_Rodger_Cornman
"Illuminati mafia" is just a label we give to a loosely nit group of pro-new world order oligarchs.

Who is "we"?

What proof do you have that they have nits?

posted on Feb, 10 2014 @ 10:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Aleister

Real illuminists are very rare as they have access to real high level magick,psychic energy(positive(light) and negative(dark))manipulation and real transdimension entities.

They are not all evil or destructive. But power corrupts including occult magick power.

posted on Feb, 10 2014 @ 10:09 PM
link   

xuenchen
Probably "shoved" by at least 3 people at the same time.

Murder.

So you think his family killed him.... why do you think his family wanted him dead?

posted on Feb, 10 2014 @ 10:11 PM
link   

hellobruce

John_Rodger_Cornman
"Illuminati mafia" is just a label we give to a loosely nit group of pro-new world order oligarchs.

Who is "we"?

What proof do you have that they have nits?

Stop trolling.

We as in the general public that believe(not know for a fact) that The order of the Illuminati still exists.

posted on Feb, 10 2014 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Illuminatist?
Is that the guy that changes the light bulbs when they burn out/

posted on Feb, 12 2014 @ 10:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

What is a illuminatist?

A not-so secret society called the Order of the bavarian illuminati existed in the latter 18th century.

This is a fact.

www.bavarian-illuminati.info...

They may have disbanded but thier strategem and goals have survived and are continued through other groups(like the fabian society).

posted on Feb, 12 2014 @ 10:10 PM
link   

I know what the illuminati were.
And I know that the singular of illuminati is illuminatus. (I took Latin just so I could know that).

I also know that the root word is the verb illuminare (because, see above); to light up.
Therefore, an illuminatist would be one who lights up. Now, that could be a smoker but in the more accurate translation it would be one who provides light. Therefore, when your light bulb burns out...call an illuminatist. Or two, or four. Depending on which ethnic group/culture they belong to.

edit on 2/12/2014 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2014 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Phage

I know what the illuminati were.
And I know that the singular of illuminati is illuminatus. (I took Latin just so I could know that).

I also know that the root word is the verb illuminare (because, see above); to light up.
Therefore, an illuminatist would be one who lights up. Now, that could be a smoker but in the more accurate translation it would be one who provides light. Therefore, when your light bulb burns out...call an illuminatist. Or two, or four. Depending on which ethnic group/culture they belong to.

edit on 2/12/2014 by Phage because: (no reason given)

I get it, your smarter than me.
I do not smoke at all nor have I ever smoked anything before.
When people refer to the "Illuminati" or "Illuminists" they are referring to a group of people that are for global governance.Its not accurate but that is how that label is used now.

Its does not matter what the actual real meaning of the label is. Its what the modern usage of the label that is important.

The modern usage of that label is what I am refering to.

edit on 13-2-2014 by John_Rodger_Cornman because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2014 @ 07:08 PM
link   

John_Rodger_Cornman
reply to post by Aleister

Real illuminists are very rare as they have access to real high level magick,psychic energy(positive(light) and negative(dark))manipulation and real transdimension entities.

They are not all evil or destructive. But power corrupts including occult magick power.

Guys it must be real he spelt magic like magick..that is serious stuff not like Paul Daniels but real.
Wait a mo I reckon we could blame Paul Daniels.
Had to look up Jim Tucker and he was 78 and died from complications due to a fall...happens, so no I will not tell Jones or any other whack job that the light bulb people killed him.
edit on 13-2-2014 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

top topics

join