It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Independent" Mainstream Media Does It Again - Don't worry, Be happy"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Guess the MSM has gone from subtle to in your face as they lose all pretense of objectivity. These sellouts are all reading from the same script as they attempt to undermine what remains of critical thinking.

The "Independent" Mainstream Media Does It Again

A month ago, none other than Conan O'Brien exposed the un-independent PR-sponsored propaganda-fest that is the local news mainstream media in America. Well, it's happened again... this time proclaiming "Don't worry... be Happy."

This Power Elite directly employs several millions of the country’s working force in its factories, offices and stores, controls many millions more by lending them the money to buy its products, and, through its ownership of the media of mass communications, influences the thoughts, the feelings and the actions of virtually everybody.

- Aldous Huxley, Brave New World Revisited 1958

Just a friendly reminder to all. Don't worry, be happy and be careful what you watch.

edit on 926pm4848pm32014 by Bassago because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Don't worry, Be happy

They forgot to tell us what not to worry **About**.

And they forgot to say what to actually *BE* happy about.

I'm confused?

There must be a subliminal message somewhere.

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 04:04 PM
link   
There is a subliminal message. it's the repetitive saying of "Don'y worry, Be happy", this came from Conan who works FOR a major network. Come on guys..

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by EyesOpenMouthShut

Yaa... I don't think the previous posters missed that.. I think you missed their sarcasm lol.
All this did manage to get that song stuck in my head... Might have to go listen to it now.
Does that mean its working? Tin foil hat must be loose... maybe need to go back to the full face one..

posted on Feb, 13 2014 @ 07:14 AM
link   
Does subliminal advertising work?

posted on Feb, 13 2014 @ 07:55 PM
link   

depleteduranium92
Does subliminal advertising work?

Judging by the US and most western countries apparently it does.

Repeating television nonsense endlessly must break down the unconscious will to resist. Works for political nonsense too.

top topics

join