It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Spiders & Cookies & Trolls? Oh my!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 11:55 AM
link   
It dawned on me, after reading 2 weird threads on ATS and a friend's post on facebook; that MAYBE society is being taught a different set of rules; a new way of thinking.

This was the first thread that really got me thinking. Well, more so the responses to the thread that had me SMH.
Fake Snow?

And here's the second:
What the heck is this "chemweb" draping an entire field?

Here's my friend's facebook post.

In an era where every kid gets a trophy, intentions matter as much as outcomes, and financial achievement is often scorned, it begs a philosophical question: is there no longer a "bar"?

Now, i've been on-line for a very long time; mainly just wasting time, but September 11th was my wake up call. That was when i realized, something wasn't right. So, i spent time studying. And i studied. Then, i studied some more. And i'm still studying; and learning things i've never seen before. I'm hearing things i've never heard before. Information that should have already passed by my monitor; but for some reason, i must have "missed it". Highly unlikely, but anyway....

As of late, there seems to be a lot of WTF moments, going on. Almost like a whole new learning system being taught, to a younger generation. Chemtrails being one subject; removing God from our lives, is another (not the topics for this discussion).

Libraries are ancient history. Now-a-days, people learn "on-line". Not sure if that can be a trusted source of "knowledge", with so much deception in our world. And, as easy as it is to change information, at the click of a button; teaching has never been easier; nor has "learning". What better way to teach a WORLD, the way you want the world to be taught? If you want a child to be "weak", you teach them how to tattle-tale, when someone bullies you; instead of teaching them how to fight back. If you want that child to grow up, looking at women as nothing more than sex objects; unable to commit; you bombard that young boy with images of sexy women.

Moral of the story is: don't be foolish enough to believe the crap you see, on-line. Do your own research, until you convince yourself of the truth. Don't listen to Joe Schmoe, that you've never seen before. And don't trust sites that claim to be "trusted" sources. Nothing should be trusted on the world wide WEB, called: the internet. If you're a parent, teach your child that life is a jungle; not an amusement park! Get them out of denial, as fast as you can; for their own sake.

Beware of the Spiders Cookies and Trolls.

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by WonderBoi

1st off love the thread.

Funny as I was having a chat with a friend of mine last night and we got talking on the topic of the winner of wars rewrite history to their liking. And then I gave him a example of when you're in school in the UK you are told that the English beat the Germans and we won the war. Its not till you do you're own research you find its not true it was effort of different things that ended the war. So then I asked him do you know who was the man who broke the enigma code his reply was " Alan Turing "
I said that's what we are led to believe as English men. Now Alan Turing is a very very smart man I mean just look at what he has credited to his name. But as my friend sat their and looked at me like I was a crackpot I said simply google it and he did and he come back with "In 1932, a group of cryptologists from the Polish Cipher Bureau - Marian Rejewski, Jerzy Rozycki and Henryk Zygalski - discovered three ways of deciphering Enigma readings. SO you're very right my friend just when you think you know something think again.

The legend that is Alan Turing

My Friend is the one who got me onto ATS so educating him on this was fun

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Good point ( don't believe everything that you read ). Wherever you read it.

S/F. Thanks.

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Maybe it's time to have a place to post books that you find valuable or instructive. So that people can build libraries. History is particularly useful to have on hand.

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by coolcatt

So , the English didn't crack ' enigma ' ? Not what I heard...

I read ( probably online ) that most everything Einstein did was plagiarized... that Relativity won someone ELSE a Nobel a few years earlier... that E = MC 2 was somebody else. How would I know if this is true, as decades of print media ( not the internet ) has hammered home this ' truth ' ?

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Bazart

What did ya hear brother...

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 01:10 PM
link   

coolcatt

Bazart

What did ya hear brother...

Well , I heard that some brilliant English fellow in a posh suburban estate cracked enigma... and it was all downhill for Germany from there.

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Most books have some truth in them but they needed to fill the book full of pages. This means that some stuff is right while others may not be. I read the research and compare it to the interpretations, looking at both sides. It appears you are doing the same to find the truth. Many people are.

They changed the books in school frequently because evidence came out to disprove what they were teaching. That is why school books were continually changing...and not many people got copies, most were destroyed. This is a way of altering perception of the new generation. Someone is in charge of this education system and they really suck at it right now. Just ask a teacher who has to teach this crap they are pushing.

The content of an article on the net can change quickly, making what you read seem like you misinterpreted it. I occasionally make copies of things and I was able to compare how a lot of interpretations changed quickly after evidence of the contrary came out. I guess they want us to think we messed up so we feel our own minds are failing us. My mind messes up enough without them doing this. I usually admit when I make a mistake, some people try to cover up their mistakes like they never happened. That covering up of mistakes is a normal part of society here in America. Nobody wants others to know that they led themselves to believe a lie.

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by rickymouse

It seems like, now-a-days, you really have to piece the information together because there's so much dis-information out there. It's hard to know the truth. Nothing on the internet is written in stone. Information can be changed in real time. But, there comes a time, when the truth starts to resonate inside of you. Sometimes, you just have to keep digging. It's kinda like digging through the trash, after you accidentally shredded an important document. lol

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 05:59 PM
link   

There is usually a little bit of truth in almost anything you are told. It is just finding the truth in amongst the misinformation. The more you read with an open mind, the more you are able to recognize the truth when you see it. If you add a little truth to a lie, the lie is believed more easily. Most times this is the case. Comparing everything that is said is needed to figure the truth. I don't really like to parrot others, because if they are wrong than I am wrong and I am also a fool for believing them without researching it. Seems that most of this society is believing in lots of misconceptions and passing them around. Even people in higher levels of education are parroting what they are told without researching the validity of the knowledge. Most people do know something that is worth learning, much of it from personal experience.

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 06:47 PM
link   
I have to agree. To find the Truth, one needs the time to look at it from many angles. Next is somewhat the hardest part since you have to override whats in your head being considered fact. Most people do follow the main ideas out there, it is simple way of thinking and having to do nothing to actually Learn Something!

Take a look at your day and see how people follow. It is rare to find someone who stays to themselves and get involved while others do nothing and still get a check. Explains why people have trouble Sleeping! Somehow the Word is we All Have ADD! Being the oddball all my life I see things different, strange, weird!

The Truth is, and has been Hidden for so long. There Is No Truth! You can tell .01% Truth and Lie all the rest and as long as the stories play upon another; B.C. even! All one can do Is Be true to Themselves and it will follow down with you.

Yet. One must use the .01%! It is in your Best Interest!

Peace

new topics

top topics

join