It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Project of aerial mapping of area 51 by civilians

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 07:54 PM
link   

gariac
reply to post by Zaphod58

Groom Lake never divulged that they have at least one SU-27, but I did. The presence of Lincoln Labs at Groom Lake was never divulged, but you can find video of N105TB shot from Tikaboo. Even Have Glib is barely acknowledged, but the foreign radar at Groom has been photographed.

Chuck Clarke said he saw a Backfire from Tikaboo, but unfortunately no photograph.

Chuck also said he had video of the "Aurora", but would never release it.
Speaking of Chuck, have not heard a peep from or about him since about 2004(?)
I remember seeing his trailer in Rachel when I visited in 2005, but as you know that trailer park is gone.
Did Chuck move on somewhere else? I read he moved to Rachel for skywatching reasons.

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 08:19 PM
link   
reply to post by FosterVS

Yep, that is why you want photographic evidence. I've never seen the Backfire except on the internet. It looks a lot like the B-1b.

Chuck moved to New Mexico. Kind of pissed he didn't make this more public at the time since I would of at least like to have entertained the thought that I would have bought his ranch. His neighbor was kind of a jerk though.

My unpaid informants tell me he has shown up to the area after moving away, though he stays in Alamo. Then again, why would anyone stay at the Little Aleinn.

Then Sunset motel and whatever replaced the Meadows motel are owner operated. You can get a bit of information out of them. The Windmill Ridge is a bit different. They know nothing, they see nothing. I suspect that the owner (the Vegas cab/limo operator) tells the help to keep their mouth's shut due to the number of contractors that stay at the Windmill Ridge.

You may have noticed Adam West's photograph at the Windmill Ridge. (Batman for you young people.) He has a ranch in Idaho and makes Alamo one of his stops between there and Socal.

Boeing did a drop test in the area. Might have been Texas Lake. The team has a photo on the wall. The RAF does some desert training in the area and stay at the Windmill. I hardly call going back to a cabin with whirlpool desert training.

new topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join