It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Palmdale happenings 1/2014...the Cuban connection

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2014 @ 02:38 AM
link   
N922Q has been at Beale AFB and Cuba. Columbia is some small airport in California and not Columbia the country.
This suspicious about this plane other than it has been to Cuba.
N922Q
MUVT
N922Q FAA data

N2022Qis an Air Tractor. It might be the military version. Hard to tell from the internet. It also came from Cuba.
N2022Q
AT-802U
But is it listed as a pest control plane. Cover story?
N2022Q FAA data

N68475, yet another plane that has been to Cuba recently. It was flying orbits east of KPMD.
N64875
N64875 FAA data
Orbits
Hmmn, could have picked a less suspicious name for the owner: " AIR AMERICA FLIGHT CENTER LLC "

The problem is while Plant 42 is at KPMD, the airport isn't strictly used by the military.

posted on Jan, 24 2014 @ 10:01 AM
link   
reply to post by gariac

Interesting. I'm assuming these would be CIA front companies? If so I wonder what they are doing flying to and from Las Tunas, Cuba? A rural area of Cuba that has a large maximum security prison.

If these are front companies they've got some pretty nice places:

AIR AMERICA FLIGHT CENTER LLC:

Lakeshore sea plane base

LARUE RODGER DBA:

Jamaca Sands aircraft hanger house

They must value their security at the above with bars over the doors and windows....

HARTLEY FLYING SERVICE INC: (company address bring me to the middle of a field in AR, not as nice as the first two places)

The middle of nowhere

posted on Jan, 24 2014 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Thanks I can add these to tail number list.
That's a long way to be flying for small aircraft.

Trying to track down info. But it was just brought to my attention that 2 civilian airliners transported Cuban families to the states in the last 2 weeks. Not sure if it has anything to do with it. Not likely IMO but keep that info coming.

Checked out the crop field in AR...if that's a front....that's really sneaky...but Hartley flying service has a profit posting of 1.2 million annually...not bad for crop dusting! I gotta change careers.

posted on Jan, 24 2014 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Bigburgh

The same Larue?

Some more digging and I believe it's Rodger La Rue. The FB picture fits the description better.

www.facebook.com...

www.maps-adr.com...
edit on 24-1-2014 by STANDARD because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-1-2014 by STANDARD because: spelling

edit on 24-1-2014 by STANDARD because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2014 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by STANDARD

Is it possible they're just renting out the planes to stay under the radar?

posted on Jan, 24 2014 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Of all the planes, the Air America one has the most internet documented spookiness. They have surveillance capabilities.
Air America imagery

Facebook is usually not useful for spook hunting. They do seem to like LinkedIn.

These planes are flying to Cuba in an overt manner. So I have to presume the State Department sanctions the filight. Remember, for Americans, Cuba might as well be Talos IV.

A single plane going to Cuba and Palmdale is one thing. Three planes with what looks like coordination (i.e. in the same time period) is another. But I can't help thinking the overt nature of the trip means there is some notice tucked away in a dark corner of the interwebs from the State Department. I just can't find one on their website. But the thing with the government is they often use the robots.txt to ask the crawlers not to sniff their data. They say Google has indexed about 4% of actual internet content.

top topics

join