It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Officer manually castrates a 16 y/o student.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Written from a tablet so will post and edit.

The victims name was Darrin Manning and he was with his friends going to a soccer game when they were stopped by an officer who while doing a 'pat down' grabbed and pulled hard enough to separate 'the boys' from life support and left them in their hammock to die.

Since I can't cut and paste can other members help me out here by searching there is a YouTube and the main article was on the activist post.

Must hit enter before this goes 'poof'
edit on 23-1-2014 by VforVendettea because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Manning is 16 not 160.

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by VforVendettea

160 year old student.
what was he studying, jedi knight?

fine
edit on 23-1-2014 by FinalCountdown because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by FinalCountdown

Tablet no real keyboard per sae.

Anyhow, this incident is so vile that there are no words as was the similar teaser assault on another young man.
Enough is enough.
We need to step up en mass to the cities behind whose badges these sadistic thugs are hiding behind and demand that the wrongdoers no longer be able to hide behind badges, unions and cower behind the oh so silent 'thin blue line.'

We need to start attending the city meetings along with our neighbors and making it known that the disrespect with which the taxpayer is treated with by the badge holder will no longer be tolerated..

We have been silent because we have needed to work so long we have no energy to attend the meetings, we need to find the energy or we might as well wait for the Staci to come and take us one by one in the night while the neighbors stay silent and think 'it wasn't me.'
edit on 23-1-2014 by VforVendettea because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Existing thread : Here

new topics

top topics

join