It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Empirical Evidence that Flu Shots are BAD

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 08:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Metallicus

My Seattle band The Refusers has a song on this flu shot controversy.

The name of our band should clue you in to our opinion on flu shots.

We just released a video of our live show of this song at Seattle's iconic The Crocodile.

So for a rocking musical perspective on medical issues & conspiracies: flu shots - take a peek. Song is also free mp3 download, link is on the video.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 09:59 AM
link   
It has been my experience that many people who complain of the flu do not actually have it. They are sick I do not dispute that, just that it isn't the flu.

It used to be that whenever you got the flu shot they would tell you that you may get a little sick. That would be your body fighting a phantom infection which gave you an immunity the rest of the year.

As far as I am concerned I don't care if people elect to get the flu shot unless they work in the medical field especially around elderly. If they don't agree with it then find a different line of work.

I have never had the flu myself, but I have gotten plenty of flu shots. Their have been years I didn't as well. I am not sure where that fits into the empirical evidence.
edit on 18-1-2014 by Grimpachi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 10:08 AM
link   
It appears that these two have natural immunity to the flu so the flu shots cause reactions similar to the flu. They probably do not need them. Their specialized T cells that target viruses and their aflotoxins seem to work well. These cells target all viruses.

The flu shots can bring up body acidity also and the acidity slows replication of viruses. Viruses do better in a slightly basic body. Raising the acidity does make it easier for bacteria to thrive though, but if it gets real high, neither do well but then our own cells begin to die also.

I can't advise anyone what to do, you will not know if you have immunity till you try the shot I guess. Hopefully it won't make you too sick if you have the immunity. Talk to a good doctor about this subject, not a person who just parrots things.

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 10:11 AM
link   
I am 31 years old and never had a flu shot and never had the flu. I personally know of five people right now that are sick with the flu and all five have had a flu shot. I'm no doctor or scientist so I can't say that the flu shot is what caused them to get the flu, but common sense is apparent here.

If I watched five people grab a hot pot handle on a stove and burn their hands then common sense tells me I probably should not grab the handle.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join