It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prophetic Domain Name Registrations

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 04:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Skyfloating

Okay - look at Christopher Connors, who registered popefrancis.com, he seems to have registered around 30 other domain names associated with his work -

Connors is a solo practitioner who specializes in representing whistleblowers who seek to “report anonymously information about corporate bribery, fraud, or corruption to the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission.”

He seemed surprised that he had registered the name - I wonder if it had to do with one of his clients.

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 08:39 AM
link   
reply to post by darkbake

The fact that he is a whistleblower is what makes it interesting. As if someone with inside information ask him to reserve the domain name or something.

I havent found any other clues to this case, none seem to be available so I am looking at others now.

Hoping that other people also have a look around and not just limit the thread topic to pope francis and obama.
edit on 2014 by Skyfloating because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Well, 911.org was created on 20-Dec-1995 05:00:00 UTC

Nothing out of the ordinary though.. given the regular, pre-twintowersdown meaning of 911..

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 08:43 AM
link   

ForteanOrg

Well, 911.org was created on 20-Dec-1995 05:00:00 UTC

Nothing out of the ordinary though.. given the regular, pre-twintowersdown meaning of 911..

I ran it through the waybackmachine just to make sure. Yes, its been an emergency-call website.

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 09:30 AM
link   
benghazi.com 1998-04-11, registered from NY

edit on 18-1-2014 by Indigent because: (no reason given)

never mind seems to be Libyan news site
edit on 18-1-2014 by Indigent because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 09:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Indigent

nice attempt anyway.

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 09:58 AM
link   
I tried the 2004 tsunami and the concorde crash but no luck, the domain pages started to think i'm a bot so ill stop for now

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 10:17 AM
link   
bostonbomb.com

Creation Date: 2009-05-22

And the site is related to the Boston Bombings.
edit on 2014 by Skyfloating because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by 35Foxtrot

The pope one really isnt that crazy. Just search pope*name* and there seem to be quite a lot of different random names that are after the pope prefix.

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 03:49 PM
link   
I think if the plan was to impeach Obama, well, we're 6 years in now...no time like the present.you know how many 2012 doomsday domain names were registered the years leading up to that date? I don't but I would get 1000's and we all know how that panned out. Don't get me wrong, I would happily read the list you compile, but would put no stock into it.

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 05:44 PM
link   

2007 Boston bomb scare

Not prophesy sorry

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 06:38 AM
link   

Indigent

Not prophesy sorry

Every city has numerous "bomb warnings" a year. The bostonbomb.com site was done TWO YEARS later. Unlikely that there is any relation.

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 06:47 AM
link   

The first capture from that page from the Internet archives was about the event in my link.

After some more relevant event owners could have sold the domain for profit.

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 07:20 AM
link   

Indigent

The first capture from that page from the Internet archives was about the event in my link.

After some more relevant event owners could have sold the domain for profit.

Ah, I see. OK...thanks for clarifying.

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 11:48 AM
link   

JayinAR
In 2004 Obama gave an empowered speech at the Democratic National Convention.
At that time he wasn't well known at all. I remember watching and being very impressed with him. In fact the post speech commentary was nothing but rave reviews describing how a "star had been born" in the democratic party.
Someone took a chance on the domain name. Simple as that.

As simple as ... nope. The OP states that site was registered in April 2004. Obama did not give that speech till July 27, 2004. Obama wasn't chosen for that speech until early July.

However, the April date does has some significance. Because on March 16, 2004 Obama won the Democratic primary for Illinois' open senate seat in a landslide. This made him an immediate star in the Democratic Party. By late March scandal began surrounding his opponent Jack Ryan. Hence, in April Obama's chance of becoming a senator became very strong.

Jack Ryan would pull out of the race in late June, making Obama's victory all but certain. It was only then that he was chosen to be the keynote speaker at the Democratic Convention.

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Does the OP know how much money is made off of domain squatting?

it's a multi-million dollar business.

impeachobama.com is not surprising because possible candidates for the Presidency are discussed years ahead of time.
onjul212014-at3:30am-obama-leavesoffice.com and that actually happens..then you might have something..

This just seems to me like another form of numerology or people who were convinced the Toll Free Affordable Care number said F You. Manipulate the data until it achieves your desired goal .

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 01:34 PM
link   

I decided to break the domain name up differently.

I'm Peach Obama. So I googled Peach Obama expecting a woman
to come up.

I did get this.

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 08:32 PM
link   
I can tell you, that this sites can be related to everything.
For example the obama one could just have been some family/personal homepage.
I tried domain reselling a few years back, because it is an easy way to make some money if you know what you do.
You basically reserve domainnames in the hope that someone will be interested in this name.
While I was not successful in this business, a lot of people actually make thousands of dollars with it.
Nothing to surprising in all this domains.

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Skyfloating
snowden.com was registered in 1996...but whoever owns it doesnt seem to have made use of it as its an empty site.
Interesting, whats day did Snowden start working for them?

Anybody know. I want to look into this now Skyfloating.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join