It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

From My heart to you ATS family, A new year, a new begining

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 10:18 AM
link   
2014 brings with it a chance for new beginnings, for hope and a time to rest between the breaths of what life brings us which we have been told we have no power or strength in. Each moment , this exact moment brings with it all the possibilities of a bright and prosperous, creative tomorrow. Since tomorrow comes tomorrow, do all you can today to create the tomorrow you wish to see. Never fret over the future or live for the past, continue to live this day as fully as possible and appreciate all the nuances and blessings being showered on you in this amazing year. We do co-create our "present"...

In gratitude and thanks to everyone here on the forum who have taught, entertained and amazed me for the past year and who I look forward to a continued relationship with in this year and beyond.

www.youtube.com...

(Mods help to embed please?)
edit on am131amFri, 17 Jan 2014 10:20:01 -0600 by antar because: (no reason given)

edit on Fri Jan 17 2014 by DontTreadOnMe because: did the vid

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 10:30 AM
link   
reply to post by antar

There ya go, antar.

Happy New Year to you, too; this place means a lot to me -
peace.
edit on 1/17/14 by wildtimes because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 10:32 AM
link   
reply to post by wildtimes

Thank you for the embed, do not know why it would not work for me and my fumble brain... LOLZ!

Be sure and take some time now to watch and listen to it when you get the chance, feel my heart to yours and to our entire community here. For real, this represents the level of my love.

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

Thanks for that, peace and joy to you.
May you accept (and negate) any pain with great ease.
XOX

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by BDBinc

Thank you, pain is something which I have experienced deeply. On every level it is always the hard row to hoe.

join