It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This Is What Happens When A Journalist Forces A Banker To Actually Answer A Question

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Somebody buy that man a beer. If only we had reporters like that here in the states all we have here now is model wannabes and imported "reporters" that just spew whatever is placed in front of them.

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 09:49 PM
link   
gotta love those euopeans, ALWAYS talking smack about the evil rotten people in the U.S.!
Tell me smart europeans, WHERE did the people that commited genocide against the "indigenous" peoples come from ? Vatican City? Guam ? Disneyalnd? No. They came from, wait for it, Europe! No kidding. It's called history. and europeans are superioir why? is it what they did to the africans that made them superior? is it what they did to the south america's that make them superior? what they did to mexico. cuba. canada. alaska. Yes. europeans. the little angry monkeys with the Big, Big, short term memeory loss problem! anyway. bankers and "journalists". isn't that the same kind of evil duo you get when you say, for instance, my lords and ladies ? (in the evil U.S., they lke to be called "the honorable").

yes. europeans produce people like Caligula and Mussolini and Churchill, and the U.S. are bad guys? History. No matter how many times you re-write it, europe is no better than Ghengis Khan ever was. what else you got ?

posted on Jan, 15 2014 @ 02:39 AM
link   

doobydoll

It's no good keep saying "it was a difficult decision made by ..." .blah bah ... ".. and it was decided that ..." .. drone drone .. "and it's in your best interests .. ." - all of which is a long winded way of saying "yes we're robbing you but it's really for your own good", but not telling them why.

He couldn't think of a posh long-winded way to say "We're crap at what we do and refuse to pay for our own mistakes, so YOU'RE paying, because we're also greedy useless corrupt wankers".
edit on 14-1-2014 by doobydoll because: (no reason given)

Or to put it in even simpler language for the taxi driver:

"When you screw up in life, Mr. Taxi Driver, you have to pay for those mistakes. Banks don't live by those rules. When we screw up we demand others pay for our mistakes. Especially people like you, Mr. Taxi Driver."

posted on Jan, 15 2014 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by tencap77

Eh?

I read through this whole thread and can see no reason why you would use it as some opportunity to have a go at europeans.

Exactly who/what here prompted that? Your whole post is an attack on an entire continent, who you calim have "short memories"...I do have a short memory, with regards to the issues you raised - given that I and most europeans (if not all) weren't even born when the things you mentioned happened.

Very odd outbust, that aside.

I saw this video a while ago, it was nice to see it again. He's a persistent little chap, indeed.

Sadly, I don't know enough about banking to contribute anything solid as to the proposed question and the offered response. All I know is 'em people is gettin' robbed, aren't we all?

P.S - I'm sorry for what the people who occupied my land did before I was alive...I swear I shan't repeatit...please forgive me.

the end.

posted on Jan, 15 2014 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by doobydoll

Fantastic video. Need more like him.

posted on Jan, 15 2014 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Awesome material. Actually, I am studying to be journalist and I found this video very interesting. Thank you for sharing

posted on Jan, 15 2014 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Saw it before and it still riles me that they are so bold to sidestep the issue, making it sound that the bankers babbling explained the reporters question.

to the financial sector, to governments, to bootlickers.

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 01:28 AM
link   
I guess you all remember Bernanke before Congress when asked ; Mr Secretary will you tell us to whom you loaned ( our )2 trillion dollars to . He sat there and looked smug and said '' No " . That was the end of that and Congress moved on . I guess they were afraid of agitating the Rothschilds too much .

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 02:49 PM
link   
This literally made my Day!

Journalist = Epic Win
Banker = BUSTED!!!

Thank you for the upload.

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 09:26 AM
link   
If there were more journalists like these, we could actually watch TV.
edit on 23-1-2014 by Pathfinder9 because: Hopeless search for a remove button due to great off-topic

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 10:03 AM
link   

You should see this guy...and the one on the receiving end. He is a real peoples person....a goldnugget. I'll give him my vote anytime.

Btw..his scrutiny is legendary in the european parlement.

edit on 23/1/2014 by zatara because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join