It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Newly released, never-before aired, Pentagon post-impact video shows NO plane

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2014 @ 07:56 PM
link   

What's going on here? A live drill?!?!

There's no plane in sight. Is it deep inside? Why is the width of the puncture/collapse so rectangular and foremost, narrow? Just a few windows wide (look at windows to left and right).

Looks more like a missile or another controlled demolition also did that. The 'injured' 2 guys @ 5:20 don't look or behave injured whatsoever. Nobody is running except the heavyset guy jogging slowly between 2 vehicles.

Eerily calm.

Refer to 8:50 that's where I got the title for this topic.

posted on Jan, 13 2014 @ 08:07 PM
link   
The part at 8:50 where you say you got the title for the topic from....

They CLEARLY say that it was released in 2002.

Learn to listen and pay attention to videos, other than just hearing what you want to.

Also, this footage was taken several blocks away from he pentagon and has zero direct line of sight to the crash site itslelf.

Misleading title is misleading. Nice try.

posted on Jan, 13 2014 @ 08:07 PM
link   
reply to post by gardener

At the risk of pissing off the entire club of 911 truthers I have to ask just one question. Have you ever before seen what happens when a plane hits a building at 400+mph?

Planes are remarkably fragile........ Slam one into the ground and all you have left is a black scorched spot and some unidentifiable debris.

I am gonna give you a star though as I have not yet seen that video.

posted on Jan, 13 2014 @ 08:11 PM
link   
What did these people see if it wasn't a plane?

mouv4x8.perso.neuf.fr...

posted on Jan, 13 2014 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Here is the problem I have with this youtube uploader...

Video Source:FalseFlagAmerica8675
Help spread this message..
www.independent.co.uk...
chemtrails mentioned by name in house bill H.R 2977
www.carnicom.com...
See Links in Description in Original Video
ANGELS do play this HAARP - Global Extinction-Level Event or Geoengineering: Choose your pill
www.youtube.com...

Jestergyallyeah www.youtube.com...

In 1978 the US Congress declared that weather and climate change affect food production,energy use,water resources and other factors that are vital to national security
uscode.house.gov...

Global Warming Linked To Advanced Climate Modification Technology
/ce4clex

www.youtube.com...

www.dailypaul.com...

The Weather Modification and Geoengineering "Industries"
www.youtube.com...

107th CONGRESS

1st Session

H. R. 2977
www.govtrack.us...

Just A Few Weather Modification Services
www.nawcinc.com...

Weather Modification, Inc. www.weathermodification.com...
• 3802 20th Street North, Fargo, ND 58102 • phone: 1-701-235-5500 • fax: 1-701-235-9717

www.weathermodification.org...

National Science and Technology Council
www.whitehouse.gov...

Climate Services www.globalchange.gov...

saive.com...

Using Geoengineering to Control the Climate
oilprice.com...

www.pearltrees.com...

Investigating Chemtrails And What Is In Them
www.stumbleupon.com...

www.flightradar24.com...

Military Smart-Dust In chemtrails
www.youtube.com...

Complete Archives of Hurricane SANDY
chemtrailsplanet.net...

A Recommended National Program In Weather Modification'
saive.com...

Case Orange .PDFcoto2.files.wordpress.com...

HAARP Homepage
www.haarp.alaska.edu...

U.S. Air Force Contrail Documentation
www.af.mil...

'Weather as a Force Multiplier: Owning the Weather in 2025'
csat.au.af.mil...

Chemtrail The Conspiracy? Weather Warfare
www.youtube.com...

Notice the other videos he is pushing...chemtrails,HAARP,geoengineering.

Just another sad attempt to make a conspiracy out of something that isn't a conspiracy.

posted on Jan, 13 2014 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Mamatus

Planes are remarkably fragile........ Slam one into the ground and all you have left is a black scorched spot and some unidentifiable debris.

I'm not and have never bought the "plane" crash into the Pentagon budget office story. When a plane crashes you have debris, wheels, engines, something.

posted on Jan, 13 2014 @ 08:30 PM
link   

No plane seen here either ... was it a hologram that hit the tower?

posted on Jan, 13 2014 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Mamatus

At the risk of pissing off the entire club of 911 truthers I have to ask just one question. Have you ever before seen what happens when a plane hits a building at 400+mph?

I am gonna give you a star though as I have not yet seen that video.

Not true.. The front and wings would take the most impact damage, and the tail body section and rear stab would still be there in a few big chunks, not little pieces like beef jerky..

Also, In the pentagon incident, NONE of the crash debris was ever allowed to be examined for the part numbers which show the number of the airplane, which also identifies the company airline that bought it. Nope, we can't allow that.
The black box belonged to a non existent aircraft with 0000 serial numbers.

If a plane hit at 400mph, the impact area would have been much more enormous in size and depth. The whole official premise relies completely on the absolute stupidity of the their intended audience.

This video shows exactly what you get from conventional missile impacts..

In every single modern day crash, except for the 9-11 incidents, the wreckage was identifiable via part numbers, and the black boxes aren't usually tampered with like the 9-11 incidents. Also, the debris left in all other incidents leave nice big pieces like halves of wings and body sections and engines. some parts of these airliners are made from Titanium, and cannot be shredded into small paper sized pieces that vanish upon impact either.
edit on 13-1-2014 by alienreality because: add

posted on Jan, 13 2014 @ 08:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Bassago

If I had to guess I would say that is the debris of a crashed plane. But I'm not an expert.

posted on Jan, 13 2014 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Holy crap not this again......

posted on Jan, 13 2014 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Couldn't watch the clip, but can see the screen shot. This is after the roof fell down right, because I have seen pictures just after whatever happened and the roof is still across the top of the hole, before the roof collapsed into it.

posted on Jan, 13 2014 @ 08:42 PM
link   

There's no plane in sight.

So what are these pictures showing if no plane hit the Pentagon?

www.rense.com...

posted on Jan, 13 2014 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Bassago
reply to post by Mamatus

I'm not and have never bought the "plane" crash into the Pentagon budget office story. When a plane crashes you have debris, wheels, engines, something.

You do and they did, was that aircraft in your photo doing 400+ knots as it hit a harden structure?

posted on Jan, 13 2014 @ 08:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Xtrozero

Holy crap not this again......

Yep, here we go again...

posted on Jan, 13 2014 @ 08:49 PM
link   
reply to post by alienreality

If a plane hit at 400mph, the impact area would have been much more enormous in size and depth.

Are we talking about a structure that was complete, or one that was still under construction as the pentagon was that day?

posted on Jan, 13 2014 @ 08:59 PM
link   

tsurfer2000h

If a plane hit at 400mph, the impact area would have been much more enormous in size and depth.

Are we talking about a structure that was complete, or one that was still under construction as the pentagon was that day?

If you are inferring that the building was weaker than normal at the impact site, then you would expect the impact site to be deeper and wider, wouldn't you? Lets just forget about that impact site also housing certain financial records that allowed someone to get away with trillions of dollars that are still unaccounted for.

posted on Jan, 13 2014 @ 09:10 PM
link   

If you are inferring that the building was weaker than normal at the impact site, then you would expect the impact site to be deeper and wider, wouldn't you?

Not if it fell in on top of the plane after impact which is what happened.

Also they found debris as far in as the B ring.

posted on Jan, 13 2014 @ 09:28 PM
link   
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

That's rich, "The building collapsed on the nose of the aircraft completely obliterating any trace of it.

More towards reality: "Small parts of untraceable aircraft were placed at and around the missiles impact zone to establish airliner crash realism" "Some were put in the B ring to enhance believability by the gullible public" This is what you would have read in a memo to Bush or Cheney.

posted on Jan, 13 2014 @ 09:31 PM
link   
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

So since there is a website with pictures that kinda resemble parts like i'd say 5 or so that you might be able to pass off. Nothing that sells me that a commercial airliner crashed. They even got an engine over in New York... Did I miss the pic of one of the engines in that list? Or did those just go poof?

posted on Jan, 13 2014 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Bassago
reply to post by Mamatus

Just a note: the Tupelov you showed a picture of was a runway overshoot. It was NOT a nose first into a flat heavy object hit.
Link to crash of your "proof"

So again I ask, Have you ever seen a plane crash that was nose first at 400+mph? I am certain you do not. Just for fun though I downloaded a picture of the Flight 93 impact. Damn if I cant see any wings or engines......

BTW flight 93 was shot down by the USAF and I can't tell you how I know this.

edit on 13-1-2014 by Mamatus because: Gwammer and speeeeling

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join