It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If MILITARY plane(s) were what flew into WTC, then how did the real plane(s), passengers perish?

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Fromabove

You are right. The 4 planes were all grounded and never took off on 9/11. It was all a big Hoax. To think that planes can go right through the WTC's with structural steel 10" thick and the wings and engines didn't break off. I wonder how many actors were recruited for this Hoax. People hear planes every day in the area flying above the WTC Towers. Those who heard planes in that area was just like any other day but also heard Bombs going off inside the WTC Towers and the noise of planes flying over head with the bombs would think I heard the planes hit the WTC Towers.

Published on Aug 7, 2012

ATTENTION: Government shills pretending to be real users are trying their very hardest to make the "No Plane" researchers look like crazy lunatics. Do not fall into their trap. If you are a "real" Youtube user looking for the truth, this is it. ALUMINUM PLANES CANNOT PENETRATE DOUBLE REINFORCED STEEL WALLS WITH A TOTAL OF 10 INCHES THICKNESS. ****IT IS NOT POSSIBLE**** NO PLANES WERE USED ON 9/11. PERIOD.

MOD EDIT: Removed Gratuitous Video Link

edit on 2/4/2014 by semperfortis because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Fromabove

I am a lot wiser now and I understand that the media is a tool for government and not to believe what they say. I won't fall into that trap again. Most all of what you hear and see on the TV and yes, the radio, is for our consumption and orchestrated by the government, of the government, and for the government.

And yet you believe websites controlled by unknown people selling books and DVD's ?

Just what source of 'news' do you believe gives you the 'real' truth ?

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by samkent

Amen. Tired of being told this and that by government. The government is your friend and knows what the people want. Hitler used the same thing to control his people, control with fear like the WTC. Now we are seeing and hearing the same here what Hitler did. Hitler burned down the Reichstag Building and blamed it on another country to make war. Now we see the same thing in this country. Historians disagree as to whether Van der Lubbe acted alone, as he said, to protest the condition of the German working class or whether the arson was planned and ordered by the Nazis, then dominant in the government themselves, as a False Flag operation. The responsibility for the Reichstag fire remains an ongoing topic of debate and research.

Remember Orson Welles’ ‘War of the Worlds’ Broadcast why this happened? To see the reactions of We The People.

About seventy-five years ago, Orson Welles terrorized Americans coast to coast with his now infamous radio adaptation of H.G. Wells science-fiction classic, . Modernized and reconfigured as a breaking-news bulletin, the 60-minute radio drama caused a panic across the nation, leading millions to believe that an invading force of Martians had actually landed in Grovers Mill, N.J.

Now we have 9/11 thing. The towers were taken down under controlled Demolition. Don't forget WTC building 7 no planes hit it, and it went down. Or did you forget?

edit on 4-2-2014 by The only 1 who knows the because: Added to this

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Sremmos80

OK WTC-7 went down the same way but no planes hit it.

Please explain how WTC-t went down to and why?

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by The only 1 who knows the

Amen. Tired of being told this and that by government.

I think you see me as being on the conspiracy side.
I am not.
The 911 conspiracy sites have had 12 years to come up with one person to say he was in on it.
And yet they can't find one single solitary person to say he did anything to 'hide' what the truthers feel happened.

Thousands of coupls have gotten divorced since then.
And yet not one pissed off ex spouce has come forward.

Where's the hookers to claim they gave head to someone who had a role in the greatest conspiracy of the century?
They have no problem spilling the beans on our secret service men.

You can't expect a low level government troop/employee to fly under the radar when you give them millions of hush money.
They would Bieber themselves into the news. Then someone would ask where did Joe Schmo from high school get those millions?

Once you factor the totality of everything in this made up conspiracy, you have to come to the conclusion they couldn't hide it for this long.
If not I have a bridge I'll sell you.

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 03:00 PM
link   

The only 1 who knows the

OK WTC-7 went down the same way but no planes hit it.

Please explain how WTC-t went down to and why?

This thread is not directly about wtc7.

That's typical of conspiracy thinking.
If you confront them with fact 'A' on topic 'A" they respond 'Well what about 'topic B''.

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Crazy how as soon as the mention of no planes this thread gets tossed in the LOL bin....
Congrats on killing and derailing the thread like you wanted...
Even with no planes the towers still needed explosives to bring the tower down, in fact I belive the planes were crucial to the CD process hence them hitting floors previously worked on by Turner Construction, which the video fails to mention some how.
WTC 7 is the smoking gun of CD not of the no plane theory. If another fake plane had hit the WTC 7 then you could factor it in to yours. We all know no plane hit 7, why are you bringing it up?
Thanks for getting a good topic, the one that goes against yours, surprise surprise, out of the 911 forums.
Though you wanted the truth.

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 03:28 PM
link   

It's not in the HOAX bin, it's in the Ludicrous Online Lies Forum.

Which is precisely where the nonsense of 'no planes' belongs.

After 10+ years there is not a single shred of evidence that hasn't been debunked regarding this issue.

Therefore, it's a HOAX and a LIE and deserves to treated as such. This does not mean that any ATS member, or staff member believe the OS provided by the Govern.

We are just simply saying that yes there were planes, cause people actually saw them and thousands of people didn't hallucinate all at once ( unless you wanna bring aliens into this mess) so I tend to believe those reports, instead of grainy youtube videos.

~Tenth

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Sremmos80
Crazy how as soon as the mention of no planes this thread gets tossed in theLOL bin....
Congrats on killing and derailing the thread like you wanted...
Even with no planes the towers still needed explosives to bring the tower down, in fact I belive the planes were crucial to the CD process hence them hitting floors previously worked on by Turner Construction, which the video fails to mention some how.
WTC 7 is the smoking gun of CD not of the no plane theory. If another fake plane had hit the WTC 7 then you could factor it in to yours. We all know no plane hit 7, why are you bringing it up?
Thanks for getting a good topic, the one that goes against yours, surprise surprise, out of the 911 forums.
Though you wanted the truth.

I didn't think it got tossed in HOAX, i acknowledged it got in the ludicrous online lies. Just don't think it is fair to toss the whole thread in there because of one posters comments. It didn't even take a foothold, can we just delete the comment to prevent thread drift?
Or am I looking at this wrong?

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Trying to get all the info that happened on that very day of 9/11. The post I put up a few back told all there was to know about what has happened on 9/11. The post here has a lot of info in it and makes excellent topics as to what really happened on 9/11. For one thing no one really will come forth and tell about this massive hoax for fear of there lives. The private pictures that were taken on that day and compared to the Media Pictures don't add up.

More info here please take the time to read it.

New Discoveries in our 911 Research which are a must see:

MOD EDIT: Removed Gratuitous Link

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 03:57 PM
link   
I guess Phil Jayhan's rent must be due.

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Link the pictures that don't add up and the sources from those bottom two tidbits. They seem like the subject and address line of an email that has been cut off.
And just an FYI you can see how no planes gets dealt with here, so if you are truly for spreading the truth about that day then stop focusing on the no planes,hold your tongue and talk about another anomaly. All you are doing is ruining good threads that people in the future will not look at now because of the section they are in.

edit on thTue, 04 Feb 2014 17:23:26 -0600America/Chicago220142680 by Sremmos80 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 04:12 PM
link   

The "4" Flights of 9/11 - What about the Passengers? What happened to them?
by Phil Jayhan

Everything you ever wanted to know is here about 9/11

MOD EDIT: Removed Gratuitous Link

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 04:34 PM
link   

lambros56

What ???

Believing the tales of the bandana and passport are critical thinking ?
You say I never pointed out which responses you made but I did....in my very first post to you....I included ALL of your responses that you made in another post and told you they made no sense.

Excuse me, I merely explained just how it was possible for both to have survived the crash. Just like in Flight 1771 where the plane was obliterated however a suicide note and pistol were recovered from the crash site which explained what caused the crash. You didnt even bother to read into that, or even bother to check any of the examples or explanations of how it could have happened. Yeah, one terrorist's passport was found and another a red bandanna. OMG!!!

And no, you just saying the responses made no sense, without saying what about them doesnt make sense is not telling me what you dont understand.

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 04:39 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join