It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Im trying to start a massive walk on to area 51

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2005 @ 12:45 PM
link   
I think it would be cool to do something that crazy.

Instead of saying your going to go do it. why don't you just thank of the

perfect plan or you could get someone from the goverment to help, that

has security clearance, and go do it!!

posted on May, 26 2005 @ 04:10 PM
link   
thats precisely what people here in the UK have done at Menwith Hill which is the largest electronic monitoring station in the world. Mass infiltrations of the complex are pretty much impossible to prevent if you have enough people there is no way they could arrest everyone.

cndyorks.gn.apc.org...

There are signs saying you will be arrested if you pass a certain point but they are illegal and a disabled woman took the government to court when they arrested her for taking part in the demonstration a few years ago and she won.

posted on May, 29 2005 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Hmm..You know while we are at it why dont we go around raiding National Guard Armories using nerf guns for weapons.

posted on Oct, 22 2007 @ 02:15 PM
link   
ok, heres another idea and probably the best, get a van, wield thick metal plates on it, and im not talking about the 3mm plates, more like 50mm or more. dont forget a big engine to pull it all. take a few friends and rush in, i seriously doubt they have rocketlaunchers ready to fire. to be sure u wont get shot at through a hole by a lucky shot, place a camera on the vehicle, a small one on a place noone would specificly fire at and a big dummy cam in front of the vehicle. a monitor inside the car can show u whats in front of u, ofcourse u need to have a driverslicense so u wont get fined ^^

[edit on 22-10-2007 by CoraX]

posted on Oct, 22 2007 @ 02:49 PM
link   
If you want to do this make sure you got min. 10.000 people to swarm the place en masse and get lots of media coverage.

But what are you expecting to find?

Do you think the most top secret black project / alien crafts, body's etc. type stuff is still located there?

Area 51 has become the most famous and known "secret base" in the world. It seems imho very strange and stupid if they still keep things there everybody suspects to be there.

The real good stuff probably hidden somewhere in plain sight where nobody expect it to be.

[edit on 22-10-2007 by Jeroenske]

posted on Oct, 22 2007 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Hehe it would be funny to see thousands of peoples running past the warning signs with TV-reporters and so on
I wonder if they would shoot 5000 people?

posted on Nov, 25 2007 @ 05:44 AM
link   
And the point of your area 51 fiasco is? I dont get it and it makes no sense. There is nothing above the ground for you to see. Heck they might even let you all walk right in to the base. Every above ground is open for discussion anyway. Orbital satelites photgraph the whole base everyday . So you go waste your time and gather 1000 people and wander on to the base. Boring and poinless and even more its just dumb.

Mapleleak

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Think of it this way. Have you ever heard of someone being shot and killed trying to enter? Exactly.

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Heh, theres a reason the location of the base is in the middle of the desert.

But good luck, I'll join your long walk!

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 06:02 AM
link   
It's funny that a lot of citizens want to know what's going on in that base but all have 100 reasons why not to volunteer for this march.

A citizen investigation of every government facility should be mandatory by law on a monthly bases at least. Instead of speculating on what’s going on there why don’t you just join the march. There should be at least 10.000 people on this forum that are willing to figure it out alone. Imo if you start a big internet campaign you’ll start gaining momentum from lots of communities and will easily surpass that 10.000 minimum. You want change to occur? Well start today and don’t wait on someone else to bring it for you.

I’m even willing to be on the front row of this march and I don’t care whether I die. People before me have died for the same cause in order for me to be living my current life. The government should fear the people and not the other way around.

So don’t keep it with just one thread. Start a whole campaign, a website, YouTube, different forums like ATS…

[edit on 5-2-2008 by broli]

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 05:23 AM
link   
If you can get enough people I'm in.
The constitution gives us the right to regulate the government, by force if nessisary.

A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.
-2nd Amendment-

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 04:53 AM
link   
Get a nice ex-military HMMWV (Hummer for you civvies) and put SANDBAGS on and around it, put only what you need on the windshield but leave enough open for you to be able to see and tape.

First of all the HMMWV will throw them off guard thinking it's one of their own (maybe) and secondly these vehicles are SUPERBLY suited for off-road desert terrain.

Sandbags over excellent protection from small-arms fire, armor plating is insufficient in most cases, our M109A6 paladins use HEAVY weighing armor plates that will only protect up to .50caliber rounds, so they aren't worth it and sandbags weigh less...they do it all the time in the sandbox for expedient up-armorering.

Make sure your video is being transmitted though in case you get taken out by a Javelin ATGM or other weapon systems, it would also not hurt to purchase military uniforms to throw them off once again, either Army ACU's or USAF ABU's will do the trick, they also offer excellent camoflage for desert terrain.

Disclaimer: This post is for entertainment purposes only, the author of this post will not be held accountable for illegal actions performed based on this post.

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 02:51 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 06:50 AM
link   
This is a post I made from another thread, I shall repeat it here.

You wouldn't even get near the place.
This is because the boundary marked as being the beginning of the Groom Lake facility is actually quite a way within the actual boundary itself. There are no markers to indicate the boundary of where the facility REALLY begins.
Also, silver pickup trucks are posted at regular intervals all along the roads that lead to Area 51. Once you pass a certain point, they come down from their positions (usually on a knoll of highland for a good panorama) and head you off. At first they ask you to leave. If you persist, they begin shooting at you (the people in the pickup trucks are plain clothed military personell).

Furthermore, for those considering a career in the military to try and get there. It would take you at least fifteen years to acquire the sort of service record that would catch the eye of the General stationed at Area 51 for him to even consider giving you any sort of posting (even as a paper boy) at the facility. And unless you happen to be a quantum physicist of the highest grade. Forget it.

So yes, lets please forget about the talk of breaking into the Groom Lake Facility.
The only result of such a thing would be a few years in jail at best and you winding up dead at worst.

And I'll add. That even, if by some miracle, you managed to get there (which you wouldn't) You would be severely disappointed. The US Government has been aware of the public spotlight on Area 51 since the 1992. In 1995 it moved most of its top secret operations to Utah AFB and its Cosmic Top Secret operations into the S-4 facility away from satellite cameras, public cameras ect. This move was also accelerated by the Russian Interest in the place.
All that remains at Area 51 from its previous activities is one locked hangar (hangar 17) where 'oddities' of an unknown nature (unknown meaning not even the A51 staff know what they are and who made them), a military laser array, the Aurora Spaceplane and a bunch of administration buildings.

Now, if you want to try and storm S-4 I'll show you where the entrances are and gladly laugh as they mow you down with invisible lasers as you try and near the place.

As for using spy-equipment such as the spider you mentioned. The base is perfectly protected against such insurgencies since the US Government were aware of the Chinese 'spy cockroach' and 'spysnake' projects (the latter being more modern and not even top secret - i saw one at a technology conference a few years ago) which is why they made the decision to change things about and simply use A51 as an administration center.

Now you might think I'm spreading disinfo here, but I'm not. I'm well aware of what Area 51 was used for. Mainly the storage and study of the Roswell craft (and that was about all) as well as the development of the SR-71 (the F117 was developed at S-4 and only tested at A51). The reason Area 51 recieves much of the controversy that it does is because of the 'phenomena' that come from directly above that place.
Now, pay attention. I'll repeat: Not very much ever went on at A51 apart form the Roswell studies and even they didn't last very long. This was because S-4 was expanded almost immeditaely (2 years) after the events of Roswell (because of the threat of the Russians, A51 was considered too much of a risk and too exposed to satellite imaging from the Russians (despite the fact an exchange program later took place at S-4 in 1992). So, everything that was simply top secret but perfectly terrestrial was moved to Utah AFB (where it was thought that the chemical weapons prospects might keep people away) and the Cosmic Top Secret stuff was moved inside S-4.
However.
S-4 has no runway facility. For alot of the craft there this poses no problem as they don't really require a runway, but for the stuff that does, its just taken to A51's runway on the morning of testing.

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 06:52 AM
link   
reply to post by GrOuNd_ZeRo

They'd suspect something was up when the perimeter trucks radio'd you on their specific frequency asking for your access code and got no reply.

Game over.

Simply appearing to be military is no where near enough. Not even real military personnel who are not officially assigned to the A51 base are permitted to enter it without Authorization from the Generals of A51 itself and even then they are given a 'temporary access code' whose validity varies in length (a day or a month, etc) after that the Access code becomes invalid and the base is off-limits again. And, believe me, the people in A51 are just as inclined to use deadly force against real military personnel as they are people only posing to be military personnel.

[edit on 3-10-2008 by James Random]

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 10:40 AM
link   

The US Government has been aware of the public spotlight on Area 51 since the 1992. In 1995 it moved most of its top secret operations to Utah AFB and its Cosmic Top Secret operations into the S-4 facility away from satellite cameras, public cameras ect. This move was also accelerated by the Russian Interest in the place.
All that remains at Area 51 from its previous activities is one locked hangar (hangar 17) where 'oddities' of an unknown nature (unknown meaning not even the A51 staff know what they are and who made them), a military laser array, the Aurora Spaceplane and a bunch of administration buildings.

Now, if you want to try and storm S-4 I'll show you where the entrances are and gladly laugh as they mow you down with invisible lasers as you try and near the place.

So unless you're at the top of the food chain over there in the top secret world, how would you know all of this info.? Until you can provide some credentials other than what you have heard, your explanations are just as suspect as anyone else's. Sorry.

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 10:55 AM
link   
reply to post by NightVision

Tell you what. You go up there. When you get out of jail in 30 years. Come back and say 'Yeah, you were right.'

Providing, of course, they don't shoot you.

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by James Random
reply to post by NightVision

Tell you what. You go up there. When you get out of jail in 30 years. Come back and say 'Yeah, you were right.'

Providing, of course, they don't shoot you.

That has absolutely nothing to do with me asking you to provide credentials or substantiate your claims, i.e. invisible lasers, and knowledge of all cosmic top secret operations. Thats a pretty bold claim with nothing to ground it.

This is ATS. You should know how this goes. Don't expect to be taken seriously if you can't back up your talk with facts. Sorry.

[edit on 3-10-2008 by NightVision]

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 02:20 AM
link   
reply to post by CoraX

TRENT covered that way back and in a much more funny way

Originally posted by TrentReznor
I would buy a DIRT BUGGY off e-bay (you know the ones)

and get it maxxed out for long trips n all .
G.P.S large fuel tank powerfull engine

weld 3/4" plate steel sheeting covering all frame sides making it

bullet proof at long ranges.

maybe a fan in there to keep you cool

paint it ALL desert camo.

head out to the site at break neck speed
even if they find you they will never catch you in their s h i t y jeeps

It would be fun and cheap about 2.5 k plus gasolene

also a good idea if you have plenty of cash is to invest in a portable radar system

so you could see incomming missiles giving you time to disband.

upon seeing approching missile you could calmly exit the vehicle
to a safe distance and pretend your a spastic when the feds get there.

btw why are u still talking about this sh!t'e when the OP has been banned since 2004

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 02:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by sre2f
I have a number of plans I would like to do to get data on area 51.

1) Construct something the size of a large fly or little spider that has the ability to be controlled remotly at distance upto say 50 miles. Has a video camera/picture camera attached to it. Is powered by solar cells to make the long journey....

2) Organize a massive amount of people....in the tens of thousands...who would just walk/drive onto area 51 and go to main gates.....you would not have to risk death because of the massive news coverage we would get

These are just preliminary thoughts I am going to start putting into motion...

1) You need to have the money to fund the project.

2)The riot police already have you beat there.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join