It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Parking Violation Turns Into Police Assault Caught on Video – Lawsuit

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2014 @ 04:31 PM
link   

MadHatter364
reply to post by projectbane

....paranoid much?

....Trolling much?

Trolling...No!! You resort to doing that like so many people on here when they have been caught out!!!

You along with your posts have presented yourself as a person who would engage in activities that resemble (under the patriot act) a form of terrorism.

This if anything should be a wake up call for you. You are free to express your opinion but do you need to threaten the lives of law enforcement with burning them alive?

No you do not! So, I pointed out that you should be careful, you never know who is watching or reporting!! After all, if the government was so bad like people on here would claim, surely someone is reading with great interest!!

So good luck, lets hope you do not get a knock at the door in the next 7 days!

posted on Jan, 11 2014 @ 04:41 PM
link   

so projectbane were you by any chance one of these peace officers involved.....why are you taking what another poster said so personally??......or are you a cop lover ?? hate people having rights to free speech ??

what these police did in the video is outragous...yet you seek out to heckle a poster based on his opinion of the situation....that is just poor form

posted on Jan, 11 2014 @ 07:00 PM
link   

hopenotfeariswhatweneed

so projectbane were you by any chance one of these peace officers involved.....why are you taking what another poster said so personally??......or are you a cop lover ?? hate people having rights to free speech ??

what these police did in the video is outragous...yet you seek out to heckle a poster based on his opinion of the situation....that is just poor form

See how narrowed minded you conspiracy people are. Why are these people allowed an opinion on a subject but I am not allowed an opinion on the people who make opinions. Especially one that has stated categorically he would like to enacted extreme violence upon another!! Under the law that can be conspiracy to attempted murder or if they were to perish, murder!!

Someone needs to stand up against the mindless harassment of Police in general. They serve a great need and most are outstanding in their field. I fully back there presence and support the boys in blue.

What I am or was has no bearing on my opinion as far as I can tell!
edit on 11-1-2014 by projectbane because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2014 @ 07:32 PM
link   

See how narrowed minded you conspiracy people are.

Wow.
In the face of a video that shows a cop beating down a man for a parking violation, a swarm of cops coming into the neighborhood to confiscate video evidence of their crime and the fact that two of the cops have now been charged with crimes in the incident.... you support the cops.

And you have the nerve to call anyone else narrowminded?

posted on Jan, 12 2014 @ 12:25 AM
link   

butcherguy

See how narrowed minded you conspiracy people are.

Wow.
In the face of a video that shows a cop beating down a man for a parking violation, a swarm of cops coming into the neighborhood to confiscate video evidence of their crime and the fact that two of the cops have now been charged with crimes in the incident.... you support the cops.

And you have the nerve to call anyone else narrowminded?

My support for the police and general law enforcement is without doubt 100%. Against the backlash of criticism and insults they continue to do a job that is labored by politics, corrupt regulations and a swarm of unfair biased against them.

A few bad apples here and there is nothing to warrant such a disregard of the entire force!! ATS is very well documented in their members views concerning LE through their hate speech and their phobias. A line has been crossed by the views expressed on sites like ATS, and instead of the subjects of each site speaking in rational and even tempered tones it has come to attention that many are simply all about verbal abusiveness and vile attacks.

One such member MAdhatter364 steps over the line of civility and says, I quote "But seriously, do yourselves a favor and put ALL of the officers in your country in an empty stadium, and then set it on fire

posted on Jan, 12 2014 @ 12:28 AM
link   

projectbane
One such member MAdhatter364 steps over the line of civility and says, I quote "But seriously, do yourselves a favor and put ALL of the officers in your country in an empty stadium, and then set it on fire

I'm all in favor of convincing the good police officers to take a stand against the bad ones and let them clean their own house. At some point though if they're not going to do that, they're all guilty. The police have declared war on the public, sooner or later the public is going to be left with no choice but to declare war right back.

posted on Jan, 12 2014 @ 12:29 AM
link   

How so?

When the good apples cover for the bad apples....

Does that not spoil the whole barrel?

posted on Jan, 12 2014 @ 12:41 AM
link   

Aazadan

projectbane

the public is going to be left with no choice but to declare war right back.

hmmmmmm

Yet they haven't!! And never will.

1) They don't truly believe they are being mistreated (because all in all a few isolated case do not mean anything)
2) They know that having the police is actually better than not!
3) Cowardliness runs deep in the civilian world. All talk, no drive

posted on Jan, 12 2014 @ 12:44 AM
link   

Lysergic

How so?

When the good apples cover for the bad apples....

Does that not spoil the whole barrel?

Again, typical of an ATS member to over-exaggerate and tarnish everyone with the same brush when in reality out of the entire police force nationwide its merely a blip in comparison to the actual good they do! A few isolated case here and there are expected in every field of work, including LE

posted on Jan, 12 2014 @ 12:52 AM
link   

projectbane
hmmmmmm

1) They don't truly believe they are being mistreated (because all in all a few isolated case do not mean anything)

It seems to me like it's more an issue of politics than anything. No one wants to be "soft on crime" by calling for reforms on the police. The public is also quite vengeful and wants truly draconian treatment of criminals (largely again due to this belief that we can't be soft on crime I believe). Politics change however.

You're right however that people are cowards, if given distractions and basic comforts people are very unwilling to risk them by fighting back against anything.

posted on Jan, 12 2014 @ 01:05 AM
link   
Some nice video of officer James Kinsella being lead from the courtroom in handcuffs and a spiffy orange prison jumpsuit. He's the one who destroyed the camera footage, which was felony evidence tampering.

Bail set at $5K for fired Omaha officer accused of evidence tampering
In total it appears six officers where fired and several charged with crimes:
Sixth Omaha police officer fired as arrest investigation ends

posted on Jan, 12 2014 @ 01:16 AM
link   

Aazadan

projectbane
hmmmmmm

It seems to me like it's more an issue of politics than anything. No one wants to be "soft on crime" by calling for reforms on the police. The public is also quite vengeful and wants truly draconian treatment of criminals (largely again due to this belief that we can't be soft on crime I believe). Politics change however.

You're right however that people are cowards, if given distractions and basic comforts people are very unwilling to risk them by fighting back against anything.

I agree, politics seems to be a hindrance to the way police officers now conduct their jobs. Unrealistic targets put pressure on the police departments to produce quantifiable results that in turn are demanded by the public. This has caused a mishandling of how a police officer is expected to perform his/her position.

posted on Jan, 12 2014 @ 01:20 AM
link   

projectbane

Aazadan

projectbane
hmmmmmm

I agree, politics seems to be a hindrance to the way police officers now conduct their jobs. Unrealistic targets put pressure on the police departments to produce quantifiable results that in turn are demanded by the public. This has caused a mishandling of how a police officer is expected to perform his/her position.

care to enlighten us then how a peace officer is expected to perform said position?

posted on Jan, 12 2014 @ 01:25 AM
link   

hopenotfeariswhatweneed

projectbane

Aazadan

projectbane
hmmmmmm

care to enlighten us then how a peace officer is expected to perform said position?

Depending on jurisdiction and state to state law, you would have to ask one. Why don't you contact the department you would like to know about and speak with them directly, you know......do some actual research on the subject as you seem to wish to know. Its really quite simple.

posted on Jan, 12 2014 @ 01:37 AM
link   

projectbane

hopenotfeariswhatweneed

projectbane

Aazadan

projectbane
hmmmmmm

Depending on jurisdiction and state to state law, you would have to ask one. Why don't you contact the department you would like to know about and speak with them directly, you know......do some actual research on the subject as you seem to wish to know. Its really quite simple.

well i asked you because you act like you actually know the answer.......!! i wanted to hear from this vast wealth of knowledge you claim to have
instead of an answer you just give a snide comment...
i have no interest in asking those working within the department because of the simple fact they will lie through their teeth ...as is blatantly obvious by their conduct

posted on Jan, 12 2014 @ 01:48 AM
link   

hopenotfeariswhatweneed

projectbane

hopenotfeariswhatweneed

projectbane

Aazadan

projectbane
hmmmmmm

well i asked you because you act like you actually know the answer.......!! i wanted to hear from this vast wealth of knowledge you claim to have
i have no interest in asking those working within the department because of the simple fact they will lie through their teeth ...as is blatantly obvious by their conduct

And what claim did I make? Another gross misrepresentation of events. Well done.
A snide comment? again, your lack of understanding the content of a post astounds me. But then again, a person who makes wildly unjust and conclusion jumping statements is someone not to be taken seriously. LIE THROUGH THEIR TEETH? You didn't give them a chance to present you with an answer but immediately assumed they would lie.

So, what I will do here is assume you are limited in your ability to garnish proper research and just sponge of others who present an idea that conforms to your beliefs. A self defeating personality is not a fine quality.

So you have been lied too on multiple occasions personally? Or is this another baseless claim on limited and unsubstantiated facts that you have read from the MSN (a source that is very much derided on here, unless it fits a conspiracy theory).

better luck getting a rise out of someone else! I stand firm with my thoughts...the police are an asset for the most part and do a wonderful job nationwide.

Enjoy your evening, and might I make a suggestion, if you are looking to push buttons please try one of the other forum more suited to your style of NO research, assumption and incorrect factual accounting (lie through their teeth). Not knowing how to conduct unbiased research is nothing to be ashamed of, many on here do not. After all, it takes effort and a remarkable determined character!
edit on 12-1-2014 by projectbane because: spelling

edit on 12-1-2014 by projectbane because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2014 @ 02:33 AM
link   

projectbane

hopenotfeariswhatweneed

projectbane

hopenotfeariswhatweneed

projectbane

Aazadan

projectbane
hmmmmmm

And what claim did I make? Another gross misrepresentation of events. Well done.
A snide comment? again, your lack of understanding the content of a post astounds me. But then again, a person who makes wildly unjust and conclusion jumping statements is someone not to be taken seriously. LIE THROUGH THEIR TEETH? You didn't give them a chance to present you with an answer but immediately assumed they would lie.

So, what I will do here is assume you are limited in your ability to garnish proper research and just sponge of others who present an idea that conforms to your beliefs. A self defeating personality is not a fine quality.

So you have been lied too on multiple occasions personally? Or is this another baseless claim on limited and unsubstantiated facts that you have read from the MSN (a source that is very much derided on here, unless it fits a conspiracy theory).

better luck getting a rise out of someone else! I stand firm with my thoughts...the police are an asset for the most part and do a wonderful job nationwide.

Enjoy your evening, and might I make a suggestion, if you are looking to push buttons please try one of the other forum more suited to your style of NO research, assumption and incorrect factual accounting (lie through their teeth). Not knowing how to conduct unbiased research is nothing to be ashamed of, many on here do not. After all, it takes effort and a remarkable determined character!
edit on 12-1-2014 by projectbane because: spelling

edit on 12-1-2014 by projectbane because: (no reason given)

ok then....FYI i was speaking from personal experience....assumption is your game......maybe you should learn to practice what you preach

posted on Jan, 12 2014 @ 11:02 AM
link   
reply to post by defcon5

That's fantastic news!

Thanks for the update defcon5.

posted on Jan, 15 2014 @ 05:04 AM
link   
reply to post by iRoyalty

So, we are supposed to believe that at least THIRTEEN police cars, and a large number of police officers, showed up for a car parked on the wrong side of the street? Even the article's description of the events doesn't exactly match the video they show. At the start, the man arrested first is holding some object in his right hand, and he clearly resists, pushing backwards, and when he's moved to the ground, the unknown object he's holding goes under the nearby car. The other guy, seen on the opposite sidewalk, is not simply making a video, but shouting at the police, and refusing to move away from the area, thus presenting a threat to the cops making the arrest. He's moved, first, to a sidewalk a short distance away, and then the cop walks away and leaves him there, free to record as he wants. yet he comes back to the previous location, again posing a possible threat to the cops making the arrest of the first man. After a lot of this, then and only then do the police pursue him into the house. We have nothing but the word of the arrestees to say why they were arrested, or if any recording was destroyed. I simply do not believe that the large number of police on that scene were there for a parking violation, and for someone making a video. There is a LOT we aren't being told here.

I am all for the police behaving properly, but I won't assume they are wrong with nothing more than this, and unproven claims. Nor should anyone else. Now, I am sure some of you won't appreciate this response, but it's honest, and based on what we actually SEE, not what we are told we should see.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join