It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BIG Screen TV

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2014 @ 04:44 PM
link   
OK, the old TV died and we bought a new BIG flat screen TV. For what we paid for it, it should drive the kids to school and fold my laundry but hubby had to have it. It is taking some getting use to. You know -- enlarged pores, acne, scars -- things actors like to hide. Has anyone else noticed the number of actors with really dilated pupils? Has it always been there and I am just now able to see the "enhanced" version? Just musing. Really seeing on SUITS.

posted on Jan, 8 2014 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by searching411

I can see the tiny mustaches and fuzz on women's faces too...ain't it great?!

posted on Jan, 8 2014 @ 05:14 PM
link   
No matter how big your tv gets there still ain't nuttin on worth watching.. I really hate the canned laughter, stupid white husbands with wives to hot for them to get and "reality " shows...

posted on Jan, 8 2014 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Hoosierdaddy71
No matter how big your tv gets there still ain't nuttin on worth watching.. I really hate the canned laughter, stupid white husbands with wives to hot for them to get and "reality " shows...

Don't watch tv...watch good movie instead or watch sports. Done deal

posted on Jan, 8 2014 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by searching411

The worst is the crappy ads with pixelated images. With the old analog stuff you couldn't tell. Now, it looks like a kindergartner is running a production company.

posted on Jan, 11 2014 @ 06:00 PM
link   
No one seemed to pick up on the evidence of drug use (I mean what else can make eyes dilate in strong light?) It will be harder to hide, or are we becoming too complacent?

new topics

top topics

join