It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The IAEA an TEPCO have signed confidentiality agreements with Medical Research to NOT DISCLOSE THE S

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2014 @ 12:31 AM
link   
I know some people won't like the source but his info has been spot on lately and ahead of the msm by a few days so check this out.
They agreed to not inform the public how serious the situation is at Fukushima and to just study the effects of the radiation on the population... To me this is just sickening but maybe it's for the best... (Who Knows?)
Here is a full PDF of what they agreed to, but if you don't wanna download a PDF there is the confidentiality agreement on the page itself...

www.turnerradionetwork.com...

Hope this gets covered by the MSM soon because this is criminal in my opinion.
As far as TurnerRadio I've heard bad and good about him but I'd just like to say I in no way support or endorse his behavior or beliefs, I just read the reports because there is a lot of current events that I see on his page first.

posted on Jan, 8 2014 @ 12:34 AM
link   
Here's a snippet from the page:

8. Dissemination of Information
The Parties will support the widest possible dissemination of unclassified information provided or exchanged under these Practical Arrangements and, as appropriate and if circumstances so require, any subsequent separate arrangements including agreements referred to in Paragraph 5, subject to the need to protect proprietary
information. The Parties will ensure the confidentiality of information classified by the other Party as restricted or confidential. (Emphasis added)

According to the Tokyo Shimbun newspaper if either the prefectures or IAEA decide to classify information because “they contribute to worsening of the residents’ anxiety,” there is a possibility that such information as the accident information, as well as radiation measurement data and thyroid cancer information may not be publicized.

In short, if the IAEA doesn't want Japan telling something to the public, the IAEA can simply declare that information "restricted" and vice-versa!

Both the Fukui Prefectural Government and the IAEA are paid for - in one form or another - by TAX dollars; these entities exist to serve the public. How do they justify agreeing in writing to conceal information from the very public who makes their existence possible? Download the PDF of the Prefectural Goverment / IAEA agreement HERE

MEDICAL SCHOOL AGREES TO SECRECY TOO

In a separate and perhaps even more outrageous step, Mr. Daud Mohamad, Deputy Director General,Head of the Department of Nuclear Sciences and Applications of the IAEA signed another agreement, this one with Mr. Shinichi Kikuchi, President of the Fukushima Medical University located at 1 Hikariga-oka, Fukushima City, Fukushima Prefecture 960-1295, Japan, wherein the two agree to cooperate as follows:

2. Scope of Cooperation
The Parties have identified the following areas and activities in which cooperation may be pursued:

· Health management survey: IAEA will assist the University in implementing the Fukushima Health Management Survey project;

· Capacity building and research: the Parties will collaborate in capacity building and research on human health programmes, including radiation emergency medicine;

· Enhancement of public awareness: the IAEA will endeavour to organize conferences, seminars and workshops, in cooperation with the University, with the aim of enhancing public awareness of radiological effects on human health and addressing the issue of “radiation fear” and post-traumatic stress disorders in the Fukushima population; and

· Exchange of expert support and information: the Parties may exchange expert support, information data and materials in carrying out the aforementioned collaborative activities.

As well-intentioned and reasonable as all that sounds, Part 8 of the agreement takes a dramatic turn to secrecy. Specifically, it states:

8. Dissemination of Information
The Parties will support the widest possible dissemination of unclassified information provided or exchanged under these Practical Arrangements and, as appropriate and if circumstances so require, any subsequent separate arrangement including agreements referred to in Paragraph 5, subject to the need to protect proprietary
information. The Parties will ensure the confidentiality of information classified by the other Party as restricted or confidential. (Emphasis added)

The Fukushima Medical University is a public school, created by the Prefectural Government. It is therefore funded by TAX dollars and accountable to the public. How can the University, which teaches young people to be Doctors and is allegedly concerned about public health, agree to conceal from the public (which pays for the school's existence) the health effects of radiation? Download the PDF of the Fukushima Medical University / IAEA agreement HERE

posted on Jan, 8 2014 @ 12:54 AM
link   
What can we do? Nothing but die.

posted on Jan, 8 2014 @ 10:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Luuke123

Sure that's the destination but presumably there some kind of journey in there you could call a life? Focus more on that part.

posted on Jan, 8 2014 @ 10:36 AM
link   
The best part of the entire Fukushima thing is that dying of cancer gives some level of warning. Should I be given just a few months to live I will spend one month spending nearly every dime I have. I will spend the remaining time moving from one high tower to another changing the world one POS Banker, Politician or Corporate turd at a time.

Those folks better hope I die an accidental death.

top topics

join