It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shocking evidence Hitler escaped Germany

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 04:16 PM
link   
I recall seeing a special stating the only remains that were found were of a woman.

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 04:23 PM
link   

scorilo

stevcolx
reply to post by ressiv

No Hitler did not hate Jews. A third of his SS command were Jews. The Holocaust we always hear about especially from Israel seeking sympathy didn't go down the way they said it did. Less than a Million Jews were killed by Hitler. In fact most of the people that were killed in camps were Gypsies, Romanians, Czech and German poor people.

6 Million Jews were not exterminated by Hitler. That was a big lie to aid in the creation of Israel!

edit on 7/1/2014 by stevcolx because: (no reason given)

Excuse me, where did you read that Romanians died in the extermination camps? Romania fought alongside Germans at Stalingrad, being the second expeditionary force. Romanian soldiers died in the soviet gulag, not in german camps.

When the Romanian Royalists pulled a coup on their Fascist leader in 1944 in response to the catastrophic loses the Romanians were experiencing since the Russian offensive that year ( and at Stalingrad ), and the fact that Russian retribution would be severe they switched sides and declared war on Germany. German response was swift and deadly. Bucharest was bombed, former Romanian allies were imprisoned and sent to camps. The only thing to have saved the country from worse was the Red army advance that year through Romanian and on into Hungary and Austria pushing the German Army out.

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Why is it that Hitler gets so much attention when there were others who made him look to be just a pretender?

Joey 'Giggles' Stalin did far more in the way of killing.

Chairman Mao 'My Tongue' makes both Dolphie and Joey look to be also rans.

So why?

Is it because he lost?

Derek
edit on 7-1-2014 by Viesczy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 04:29 PM
link   
I used to believe that he did escape but after reading further into it, i think he didn't have a chance.He also never wanted to leave Berlin.

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Asktheanimals
Hitler's ideology survived, that's the important thing.
Whether he did or not wouldn't change much about the world today.
Many of his top collaborators went on to become fabulously wealthy, influential people, their war connections completely whitewashed in the post-apocalyptic post-ww2 newly militarized/corporatized world.

Hitler's ideology survived? The TPTB have demonized his ideology for years and have a completely different ideology themselves.
They demonize his ideology though because it worked and they know that Hitler hated them.

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 04:40 PM
link   

jaxnmarko
reply to post by xuenchen

He was born in 1889. So, even if he did escape, and also escape attention for all his following years.... and thus not creating any more problems.... at this point...... who cares? No way he's still alive.... UNLESS!.... all those sci fi movies about Nazis in Antarctica or the Hollow Earth, Immortality and Alien Aid.... HITLER LIVES!!!!!!!

I doubt given his visibly deteriorating health that he would have lived far beyond 1945 anyway.

I'd say its plausible that he disappeared given the different versions of events the Russians gave as to what exactly happened.

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 04:47 PM
link   

abe froman

They showed photographs of Hitler while he was alive to demonstrate his jacked up teeth and they showed the skull as well as the dental records and talked about how he was probably in constant pain because of the poor condition of his teeth. Pretty sure it was on The History Channel.

The History Channel? A lot of rubbish then.

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 05:06 PM
link   
"evidence Hitler escaped Germany" is actually just more speculation.

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 05:10 PM
link   

The GUT

Char-Lee

edit on 7-1-2014 by Char-Lee because: (no reason given)

I have nothing to add to this discussion, but that pic always has caught my attention for a few different reasons. Anyone know anything about it? Has there been any photo or facial analysis done with it? Thanks.

It don't match up. Check out the ears.

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 05:10 PM
link   

kingmonkey

jaxnmarko

He was born in 1889. So, even if he did escape, and also escape attention for all his following years.... and thus not creating any more problems.... at this point...... who cares? No way he's still alive.... UNLESS!.... all those sci fi movies about Nazis in Antarctica or the Hollow Earth, Immortality and Alien Aid.... HITLER LIVES!!!!!!!

I doubt given his visibly deteriorating health that he would have lived far beyond 1945 anyway.

I'd say its plausible that he disappeared given the different versions of events the Russians gave as to what exactly happened.
[/quote

some people think he had parkinson's disease,the footage of him with those poor young SS conscripts near the end of the war shows his hand trembling like crazy,uncontrollable,he was deffo on his way out
edit on 7-1-2014 by sidewalker because: no text

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Viesczy
Why is it that Hitler gets so much attention when there were others who made him look to be just a pretender?

Joey 'Giggles' Stalin did far more in the way of killing.

Chairman Mao 'My Tongue' makes both Dolphie and Joey look to be also rans.

So why?

Is it because he lost?

Derek
edit on 7-1-2014 by Viesczy because: (no reason given)

Hitler was a genuine man who went against the bankers and therefore has to be made out to be the devil.

Many people here may think that they are smart and well educated, but the truth is that they are going along with the lies about such a great man, created by the very people that we, and Hitler, hated.

Sadly ATS does not 'Deny Ignorance'.

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Blue Shift

are ears and noses not the only things that keep growing throught our lives? so his earlobes would be a lot bigger that they were

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 05:17 PM
link   

MysterX

The ultimate irony would have been Hitler survived, had extensive reconstructive surgery and went on to be a driving force in the creation of Israel...their tactics are similar, as is their utter contempt for anything or anyone that are 'not the chosen people / the master race'.

Nazi's couldn't gain the world militarily, although they had a good go at it...so the next best thing is the long game.

Infiltration, subterfuge and insinuation over a long period of time and you end up with Nazi's running a large part of the world as originally planned.

Look around..the USA has gestapo like militarized police, 'show me your papers' checkpoints, road blocks where citizens are forced to give blood and saliva for testing, NSA spying on everybody, a loaded political landscape with no real political choices, 9/11 being equal to the German Reichstag fire to brainwash the people into wars and removal of rights, the USA has the highest prison population of any other nation on Earth, gitmo concentration camp and so on...there are plenty of paralells.

The Nazi ideals seem to be alive and well today, even if Hitler isn't.

edit on 7-1-2014 by MysterX because: typo

You clearly do not understand the Nazi way if you think that-that is what Hitler and the Nazi regime was all about.

Please stop going along with the conspiracy lies about Adolf the Great.

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 05:38 PM
link   
There needs to be some investigation in Spain on this, one way or another. Officially Spain stayed neutral in WWII, but you'd be ignorant to think that relations between Spain and Germany at that time were anything but friendly. (Considering all the German support during their civil war.) If there's anything to this idea of Hitler somehow getting out, it likely would have been done with support somewhere on the Iberian Peninsula. Going from Europe to Argentina or Chile, Spain seems the most obvious place to stop and lie low for a while. I wonder if there are any historical records that could substantiate claims in this regard?

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 05:58 PM
link   
I doubt it seen as he was not heard or seen of in Argentine. Neither was any of his family or relatives. All kinds of theories exist about Hitler, that he was an Anglos Saxon/Zionist agent (which implies the Zionists willingly sacrified millions of jews).
edit on 7-1-2014 by Merinda because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Well as it is apparent that hate is alive and well even here

This thread is closed with this final comment

ATTENTION ALL MEMBERS:** We don't like Hitler at ATS, not even a little bit.

<< 2  3  4   >>

join