It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shocking evidence Hitler escaped Germany

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 07:21 AM
link   

Lucid Lunacy
reply to post by stevcolx

No Hitler did not hate Jews.

He certainly didn't like them…

the personification of the devil as the symbol of all evil assumes the living shape of the Jew.
-Adolf Hitler [Mein Kampf]

Hence today I believe that I am acting in accordance with the will of the Almighty Creator: 'by defending myself against the Jew, I am fighting for the work of the Lord.'
edit on 7-1-2014 by Lucid Lunacy because: (no reason given)

Just remember Adolf Hitler was created and supported by the Rothschilds. They are Zionist Jews just like the Zionist Jews that created and run Israel. You have 2 quotes from Hitler's own book. What is to say that what he said in his book is BS to throw off the reader to say 'Ah well he wrote in his book that he didn't like Jews, that's why he killed them!'. After all he was controlled and funded by Zionist Jew Bankers.

Adolf Hitler and the Nazis were created and funded by the Rothschilds. It was they who arranged for Hitler to come to power through the Illuminati secret societies in Germany like the Thule Society and the Vril Society which they created through their German networks. It was the Rothschilds who funded Hitler through the Bank of England and other British and American sources like the Rothschild’s Kuhn, Loeb, bank which also funded the Russian Revolution.
The very heart of Hitler’s war machine was the chemical giant, I.G. Farben, which had an American arm that was controlled by the Rothschilds through their lackeys, the Warburgs. Paul Warburg who manipulated into existence the privately owned “central bank” of America, the Federal Reserve, in 1913, was on the board of American I.G. Indeed Hitler’s I.G. Farben which ran the slave labour camp at Auchwitz, was, in reality, a division of Standard Oil, officially owned by the Rockefellers, but in truth the Rockefeller empire was funded into existence by the Rothschilds.

(I read a lot)

And on a slightly off topic story. In 1898 an author called M. F. MANSFIELD wrote a book called the 'Wreck Of The Titan'. It is the exact same story of Titanic that actually happened 14 years after his story book. On the Titanic there were some billionaires including Astor that were on their way to America for the opposing of the creation of the Federal Reserve. They were killed on Titanic. Then in 1913 the Federal Reserve was created. The Rothschild's and co created the Titanic Disaster based on that book written 14 years earlier to stop the critics and opposer's of the Federal Reserve Bank! And who owned White Star Lines? J P Morgan! How's that for influential power?

Hitler was created to start 2 world wars. These were designed to change the world's power to give the Zionist Jews the world's power. And damn the people dying in it. They were just one big sacrifice!

Hitler did what he was told and then he was allowed to escape where he lived a good life and died happy in his bed an old man.

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 09:02 AM
link   

stevcolx

And on a slightly off topic story. In 1898 an author called M. F. MANSFIELD wrote a book called the 'Wreck Of The Titan'. It is the exact same story of Titanic that actually happened 14 years after his story book. On the Titanic there were some billionaires including Astor that were on their way to America for the opposing of the creation of the Federal Reserve. They were killed on Titanic. Then in 1913 the Federal Reserve was created. The Rothschild's and co created the Titanic Disaster based on that book written 14 years earlier to stop the critics and opposer's of the Federal Reserve Bank! And who owned White Star Lines? J P Morgan! How's that for influential power?

very interesting stuff. i believe that the truth can be found just from corporate ownership and the behavior of said corporations. i think this is the real meat & potatoes for a lot of truth in conspiracies. so much is on record, the nazi's were notorious for keeping thorough records of almost everything they did but, the business records are where its at. who owns what, who partnered with whom, who sold what to who and who bought what. just have the follow the money, it's really quite revealing.

edit on 7-1-2014 by CallmeRaskolnikov because: psssh

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Damn sir! Thank you for reciting all of that, the truth hurts but there you have it. No amount of disinformation can truly cover the tracks that the Rothschilds have left and they have done all they can to do that. Evil bastards they are, If you do not mind my asking where have you gotten your information from on their history. The Creature from Jekyll Island introduced me to the vast conspiracy that the international bankers have unleashed upon the world. The Medical Conspiracy against America brought the whole IG Farben connection together as well as all the pharmaceutical giants. I suppose more then anything I would like to learn more about the whole Saxe-Coburg, European monarchy connection. Also what do you know about their connections to the Jesuits/Masons/Templars that history is still a little murky for me, in order to not detract the thread feel free to message me.

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Now finally all of Hitler's rage makes sense...

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 09:34 AM
link   
reply to post by elementalgrove

Some info I get from David Icke's books. Despite what the media says he's really on the ball with a lot of stuff he writes about. Not sure of the Reptilian Agenda though. I ignore that bit.

Other information I get with some ebooks I downloaded and various websites and discussions I'm involved in.

Another good place to search is this one with hundreds of thousands of pages dedicated the the research of the NWO and Royals and Satanism, Annunaki......You name it it's there. And the great thing about it there are thousands of different researchers putting their bit in.

Biblioteca Pleyades - Search

Keep your ears and eyes open and if you want some ebooks I can send you some!

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 10:26 AM
link   

ressiv
reply to post by ManFromEurope

the story was that hitlers mom was working as an housemate for the rothchilds...
she got pregnet there....(quite common those day's) and deliverd a son called adolf...
ofcourse she had to leave than ...bastards not allowed !
that could explain the hate of the jews as revenge...

note:
guess the rothchilds where the biggest winners of ww1 an 2

edit on 7-1-2014 by ressiv because: (no reason given)

Actually, it was Hitler's Grandmother in Austria.

She had a son who was Hitler's Father.

I will try to find the story.

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 11:25 AM
link   

The Vril society is pure speculation can you show me any historical evidence for it? Also can you name some of these jewish SS officers?

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 11:44 AM
link   

dashdespatch

The Vril society is pure speculation can you show me any historical evidence for it? Also can you name some of these jewish SS officers?

google " nazi ss jewish officers ", some possible info.

here's one story

...... As Rigg fully documents for the first time, a great many of these men did not even consider themselves Jewish and had embraced the military as a way of life and as devoted patriots eager to serve a revived German nation. In turn, they had been embraced by the Wehrmacht, which prior to Hitler had given little thought to the "race" of these men but which was now forced to look deeply into the ancestry of its soldiers.

The process of investigation and removal, however, was marred by a highly inconsistent application of Nazi law. Numerous "exemptions" were made in order to allow a soldier to stay within the ranks or to spare a soldier's parent, spouse, or other relative from incarceration or far worse. (Hitler's own signature can be found on many of these "exemption" orders.) But as the war dragged on, Nazi politics came to trump military logic, even in the face of the Wehrmacht's growing manpower needs, closing legal loopholes and making it virtually impossible for these soldiers to escape the fate of millions of other victims of the Third Reich.

the word "exemptions" rings a familiar bell.

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 11:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Lucid Lunacy

FROM THE DAILY TELEGRAPH (and the above link)
A new portrait of Adolf Hitler's last days before he committed suicide in the Berlin bunker emerged, revealing how the Nazi leader was tormented by tooth decay, abscesses and gum disease that caused "terrible bad breath".

The study of film footage of Hitler, enhanced by a computer, has confirmed that remains found by the Russians in 1945 were his, helping to end half a century of speculation about his fate and validating an identification technique of increasing value to forensic scientists.
A paper was presented yesterday at an international conference in London by Prof Michel Perrier, 52, of the University of Lausanne, and will be published in the Journal of Forensic Science. It links newsreel footage with X-rays of Hitler's skull, jaw remains found in the bunker beneath the Reich Chancellery garden and his dental records.

Even if Hitler had a double, so many characteristics in his teeth match in each source of evidence that Prof Perrier said yesterday he had no doubt that Hitler died in the bunker.

I love doing research for people too smug and/or lazy to do it for themselves.

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 11:49 AM
link   

stevcolx
reply to post by ressiv

No Hitler did not hate Jews. A third of his SS command were Jews. The Holocaust we always hear about especially from Israel seeking sympathy didn't go down the way they said it did. Less than a Million Jews were killed by Hitler. In fact most of the people that were killed in camps were Gypsies, Romanians, Czech and German poor people.

6 Million Jews were not exterminated by Hitler. That was a big lie to aid in the creation of Israel!

edit on 7/1/2014 by stevcolx because: (no reason given)

Yeah, I can pretty much ignore the rest of this thread now that the obligatory --insert whatever pejorative term you wish here-- has shown up. Whatever, buddy. It's disgusting that people are now rewriting this chapter in history. Unreal...

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 11:52 AM
link   

stevcolx

Lucid Lunacy

No Hitler did not hate Jews.

He certainly didn't like them…

the personification of the devil as the symbol of all evil assumes the living shape of the Jew.

Hence today I believe that I am acting in accordance with the will of the Almighty Creator: 'by defending myself against the Jew, I am fighting for the work of the Lord.'
edit on 7-1-2014 by Lucid Lunacy because: (no reason given)

Just remember Adolf Hitler was created and supported by the Rothschilds. They are Zionist Jews just like the Zionist Jews that created and run Israel. You have 2 quotes from Hitler's own book. What is to say that what he said in his book is BS to throw off the reader to say 'Ah well he wrote in his book that he didn't like Jews, that's why he killed them!'. After all he was controlled and funded by Zionist Jew Bankers.

Adolf Hitler and the Nazis were created and funded by the Rothschilds. It was they who arranged for Hitler to come to power through the Illuminati secret societies in Germany like the Thule Society and the Vril Society which they created through their German networks. It was the Rothschilds who funded Hitler through the Bank of England and other British and American sources like the Rothschild’s Kuhn, Loeb, bank which also funded the Russian Revolution.
The very heart of Hitler’s war machine was the chemical giant, I.G. Farben, which had an American arm that was controlled by the Rothschilds through their lackeys, the Warburgs. Paul Warburg who manipulated into existence the privately owned “central bank” of America, the Federal Reserve, in 1913, was on the board of American I.G. Indeed Hitler’s I.G. Farben which ran the slave labour camp at Auchwitz, was, in reality, a division of Standard Oil, officially owned by the Rockefellers, but in truth the Rockefeller empire was funded into existence by the Rothschilds.

(I read a lot)

Hitler was created to start 2 world wars. These were designed to change the world's power to give the Zionist Jews the world's power. And damn the people dying in it. They were just one big sacrifice!

Hitler did what he was told and then he was allowed to escape where he lived a good life and died happy in his bed an old man.

What a bunch of absolute garbage, drivel, and nonsense. Here's an idea: before you go making yourself look this silly, read history written by people who were, you know, ACTUALLY THERE. As it turns out, they actually know far more than you and your pathetic sixty years after the fact theorizing. Sorry, but your entire post is garbage.

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by ladyteeny

Please check my above post and link. thread/mystery solved.

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 12:06 PM
link   

So this is what ATS has come to? holocaust denial?

Please Mods, can you take steps to restore some integrity into what was once an informative and interesting discussion forum?

The above post doesn't even merit a response, and furthermore shows an astounding level of ignorance on behalf of the poster as to proven and accepted historical fact as well as the geopolitical history of the establishment of the state of Israel.

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 12:48 PM
link   

brice
Does it matter? Hitler's Nazis won the war anyways.
Funny that we become what we hate. Our forefathers gave their lives to fight fascism (corporatism) only to become corporatists ourselves.

We may have hated it but our leaders did not. They were friends with Hitler and we all have had the wool pulled over our eyes forever.

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 12:55 PM
link   

I heard he died in 1996.

he died in 1985 at age 96.

south.greyfalcon.us...

edit on 7-1-2014 by Char-Lee because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 01:02 PM
link   

redshoes

Please Mods, can you take steps to restore some integrity into what was once an informative and interesting discussion forum?

The above post doesn't even merit a response, and furthermore shows an astounding level of ignorance on behalf of the poster as to proven and accepted historical fact as well as the geopolitical history of the establishment of the state of Israel.

Not one person in this thread denied the holocaust happened. Read through the thread before typing.

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 01:13 PM
link   

redshoes

I am not seeing denial, what I am seeing is a questioning of the so called truth of what we are led to believe. There is a huge amount of evidence that every war is recorded with purposeful errors, we are not handed the truth and truth only comes when people dig for it for years.

Reading diaries, watching the trials, hearing history from men like my Father who were there, you find HUGE discrepancies to the historic records taught in schools.

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Char-Lee

redshoes

I am not seeing denial, what I am seeing is a questioning of the so called truth of what we are led to believe. There is a huge amount of evidence that every war is recorded with purposeful errors, we are not handed the truth and truth only comes when people dig for it for years.

Reading diaries, watching the trials, hearing history from men like my Father who were there, you find HUGE discrepancies to the historic records taught in schools.

My grandfather helped liberate the camps. The H happened. There is no conspiracy as to the H. Get over it and move on.

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

I don't find this shocking and it is definitely (90%) not new. The only thing new is that someone who has an audience and credibility, in some circles, is the one now saying it. Easy for a known person to re-present old info to an uninformed audience and rake in the cash.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join