It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will China keep us up to ate with data from Jade Rabbits Moon advennture?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2014 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by michael1888

This is a simple one, all the advance technologies China has was stolen by state sponsored hackers from China. It cost companies here trillions, not billions, of course they have money to lend. They have had to do zero r and D themselves and with paying almost no labor cost or taxes compared to others in the world. Then they flood our markets with knock offs and literally put companies out of business. At the same time they do not allow our products to compete fairly in their country.

To be honest if it had been any other country we would have been to war over their blatant theft of everything up to and including our designed for the latest stealth aircraft. They have all of it and we traced thefts to their hackers, it is ridiculous. You don't have people smart enough to create anything so you just steal it.

I personally don't understand why the whole world is not boycotting everything Chinese, we are not the only ones they have done this to. Yet, you barely hear anyone talk about it. I think they are pathetic and would not look for anything from them. Someday all this theft will come back and bite them in the arse.

If it were me i would simply tell em all debts are paid based on stolen technologies and counterfeiting.

I would love to see color hd photos and videos from the moon proving prior moon landings or not once and for all lol.

The Bot

posted on Jan, 5 2014 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by paraphi

The China National Space Administration is nothing like NASA or ESA, where there is real science and discovery going on.

The Chinese are just as apt at science as everyone else... Maybe even more so considering Asians score on average the highest on IQ tests. NASA has had fifty years or so in space.. What do we get some crappy low resolution images and a bunch of lies...

posted on Jan, 5 2014 @ 09:52 PM
link   

dlbott

I personally don't understand why the whole world is not boycotting everything Chinese, we are not the only ones they have done this to. Yet, you barely hear anyone talk about it. I think they are pathetic and would not look for anything from them. Someday all this theft will come back and bite them in the arse.

Because US corporations have done the same damn thing. Just because the hackers are not state sponsored doesn't mean what they have done in terms of industrial espionage is any better.

All countries do it. If they aren't doing it, they aren't that sophisticated of a technological country.

So the reason no one else cries about it is because they don't want egg on their face when they get caught doing it.

The reason the US government (really just a bunch of anti-Chinese congressmen) can cry about it is because they contract it out to private industry to do and thus cannot be fingered.

The irony is Israel does it with the US backing and the Israeli hackers ARE state sponsored.

Time to climb down off the high horse on this one I think.
edit on 5-1-2014 by JadeStar because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 12:49 AM
link   

HanzHenry
according to this website there will be no more photos.

www.awe130.com...

Why? they 'prove' the Apollo landings were fake. Because Jade Rabbit shows colors and the Apollo-nauts stated all was grey.

What IF? really?

I think the Apollo had B&W cameras only?

who knows, but if the jade rabbit does show things contradictory to Nasa stories then not getting more pics would inn some way validate the moon hoax claimers.

Personally, I can still NOT imagine why, if 50 years ago people landed on the moon, why would China even bother sending a robot? Wouldn't they send a crew of people.?

The question I pose should be considered for awhile before answering.
edit on 5-1-2014 by HanzHenry because: bb

If you're relying on those idiots for your news you won't get much correct information.

The claim that there will be no more photographs is false, and no-one from the Chinese space agency has said that. What there has been is a deliberate mis-interpretation of the fact that they have shut off the rover during the lunar night to protect it. There's a thread somewhere on ATS about it.

You send a robot first to check you've got the technology right and can do it. Then you send people.

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by onebigmonkey

I don't rely on that site for anything, just saw the article linked from the shouter's website.

Personally, I find it strange that we are 50 years past the Man walking on the moon deal and yet needing to send a rover first?

why?, I am certain that ALL aspects of the technology have vastly improved in that time.

Perhaps I am the only one that finds the method strange. This is NOT undiscovered territory for 50 years now.

1. not going back to the moon for 50+ years
2. sending a rover instead of men,

next are they going to send monkeys?

baby steps? why?

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 11:45 AM
link   

JadeStar

Congress. Why else..

See Chinese Exclusion policy at NASA on Wikipedia.

Mistrust of China and Chinese goes back a long time in the nation's history. Google "Chinese Exclusion Act".
edit on 5-1-2014 by JadeStar because: (no reason given)

LOL, yet our biggest lobbyist use China as their main supplier of products and not to mention the likelihood of Chinese manufactured hardware (Chips) on our space program electronics.

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 11:49 AM
link   
reply to post by HanzHenry

Hasn't been 50 years - yet. Man first landed in 1969 and the last manned mission was in 1972, leaving the moon to rot in the sun since then.

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 12:02 PM
link   

China sent a rover to the Moon to do science, which is done cheaper and safer this way than if they sent men. Landing men on the Moon straight away, without doing robotic exploration and research first, may be a bit too steep a mountain to climb for China.

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 12:06 PM
link   

wildespace

China sent a rover to the Moon to do science, which is done cheaper and safer this way than if they sent men. Landing men on the Moon straight away, without doing robotic exploration and research first, may be a bit too steep a mountain to climb for China.

cheaper maybe.

But I also find it ludicrous that the Chinese don't have the adequate research and technology to send men there,.

Are you actually implying that American tech from decades ago is superior to current Chinese tech?

That is also ludicrous.

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Hey bro,

Tech has vastly improved over time but there exists an intentional gap between what we as the public sees and what they have. This is why all space agencies (all one) use rocket propulsion and rovers/LM's/Sats made out of aluminum and tin foil. Basically, the good ole boys in Apollo days got it all right the first time. There are no better designs to be had apparently.

I believe the space agencies known to the public are facades.........the ISS is a heck of a stage, doing silly experiments like the effects of running a marathon in space. That and hubble hangouts/nasa tv........all just fakery to keep the public feeling as though our exploration needs are being met.

For all we know there is probably already a full colonization of the moon and a colony at mars.....

The one world government is has been upon us for a long time. Anyway check out this vid I made a few weeks back about China's fake space program.....Jade Rabbit is a mythical legend just like thier program:

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 05:19 PM
link   

purplemer
reply to post by paraphi

The China National Space Administration is nothing like NASA or ESA, where there is real science and discovery going on.

The Chinese are just as apt at science as everyone else... Maybe even more so considering Asians score on average the highest on IQ tests. NASA has had fifty years or so in space.. What do we get some crappy low resolution images and a bunch of lies...

What low res images?

posted on Jan, 8 2014 @ 04:17 AM
link   
Is it Lunar morning yet...

posted on Jan, 8 2014 @ 07:22 AM
link   
removed

edit on 8-1-2014 by dodol because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2014 @ 10:06 AM
link   

truthserum777

This is why all space agencies (all one) use rocket propulsion and rovers/LM's/Sats made out of aluminum and tin foil. Basically, the good ole boys in Apollo days got it all right the first time.

If it's not broke, why fix it? Aluminum is lightweight, the tin foil serves its purpose as thermal insulator. You can fantasize about better forms of propulsion for heavy rockets, but without any evidence of their existence and use, they are just that - fantasies.

The Chinese are very good friends of Russia, most of their spaceflight technology copies Russian. Even Yutu looks a bit like Lunokhod.

posted on Jan, 8 2014 @ 12:59 PM
link   
how come we never get a live feed of the rover burning around on the moon in good quality with sound, not much to ask for is it

posted on Jan, 8 2014 @ 10:10 PM
link   

There you go: "Manned lunar landing and lunar base under research" english.peopledaily.com.cn...

According to Zhang Yuhua, deputy general director and deputy general designer of the Chang’e-3 probe system, Chinese aerospace researchers are working on setting up a lunar base.

In a recent speech at the Shanghai Science Communication Forum about the future plans for China’s lunar exploration, Zhang Yuhua said: “In addition to manned lunar landing technology, we are also working on the construction of a lunar base, which will be used for new energy development and living space expansion.”

[...]

For the manned lunar landing that many people are interested in, she explained that after the completion of the Chang’e-5 mission, the lunar exploration program and the manned space program will be combined to realize a manned lunar landing. She added: “The manned lunar landing has not yet secured approval from the national level authorities, but the research and development work is going on.”

posted on Jan, 11 2014 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Some images from Cahang'e 3. The UV is interesting, but Earth looks rather dark at visible wavelengths. And still no stars.
www.planetary.org...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join