It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NWO and who decides on what

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2013 @ 11:34 PM
link   
Goes in rant but Im not fuming more pondering...

A religious NWO decided by the past/society
A religious NWO decided by a bent leadership
A religious NWO decided by them

A governed NWO decided by the past, leadership or them...

And what exactly is everyone deciding for me?
Everyone gets to decide on their own decisions but who decides on everyone's?

I fear we are giving the decisions to much over to those who will choose something we don't want. I fear people losing a choice by people choosing for themselves and imposing such choice. Whether what they decide is right or wrong I fear people loosing their own choice. If we should be a pyramid NWO or a Moral NWO. We should choose whether to let the rich be rich in favour of order or whether we should look to live more filling lives.

We need to choose whether we think we should be able to set laws on others or only accept laws from others and form agreeing societies rather than ruled.

But the rant is do we get to choose?
Even if we choose to let others choose for themselves it doesn't make it so. Only society can make that choice.
So Possibly this rant is too late as the decision is gone from us, but possibly a greedy message of order or chaos rather than unity is not as strong as they show. Possibly my choice is the one fading...

posted on Dec, 28 2013 @ 11:42 PM
link   
I'm deciding what I get on my pizza, they cannot take away that right.

posted on Dec, 29 2013 @ 12:20 AM
link   
reply to post by guidetube

Well if the government of the US is any indicator you are correct...as the scale of government increases the efficiency and liberty decreases. Local community government is more contextually appropriate for the people who actually make up those communities...state government while less efficient than local is still better than federal...and if we adopt something on the scale of a world government...I don't see any reason that trending pattern won't continue...

As far as world laws go its also a trending pattern for the predominating life style of the community to dictate laws. Basically if the law doesn't IMMEDIATELY effect my life-style then its of no concern type of mentality. The life-style of society has a lot of determining factors many of which are cyclical traditions and rituals...the market and economy...available products, news/media information sources...and the abundance of that information...around how many corners are you being exposed to it...these are the factors that shapes the mental frame work of the Macro Human called Society...no different than how your home library (information source) its contents and how often you are exposed to that info determine your own individual mental frame work.

Type of info (media) + amount of exposure (marketing) = dominating mental architecture (conditioning)

The difference between the individual and society is that the individual gets to determine whats in the library and how often they see it....society, not so much.

I've never liked the NWO concept...I value diversity and individual liberty too much.

posted on Dec, 29 2013 @ 12:46 AM
link   
reply to post by rickymouse

Yes you can choose your direct actions but can you choose to ban pizza?

Would you grant all their own choice and would it be moral or sensible or risky?

Is an immoral risky choice being forced on others.

posted on Dec, 29 2013 @ 01:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Sly1one

Hi I dont doubt human diversity. I think either way people would be diverse from slum friends to rich friends. But I do think global decisions a reality. Its the general idea of the advantaged making decisions and others not. I feel moral wins over order but its not quite how it is.

posted on Dec, 29 2013 @ 06:38 AM
link   

"A religious NWO decided by the past/society
A religious NWO decided by a bent leadership
A religious NWO decided by them"

Probably a combination of all three if you ask me.

edit on 29-12-2013 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2013 @ 09:58 AM
link   

I can opt out from anything they create if I want it, if I can break thru their conditioning. Just do not want anything they want to provide you with.

posted on Dec, 29 2013 @ 07:24 PM
link   

How do you know an NWO isn't a democracy?

After all god's graces blessed tiny Greece over a giant Persian army. Seems a one world system ruled by free will is the destination.
edit on 29-12-2013 by XsweetNspiceyX because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2013 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by XsweetNspiceyX

I think geography and logistics also played its part as much as the 300 did.

posted on Dec, 29 2013 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by andy06shake

The real heroes was the navy!

top topics

join