It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Once Upon a Time question concerning 2014 cast (WARNING spoilers)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2013 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Ok, so I'm assuming you didn't click on this thread if you haven't already seen the last episode of 2013 and/or don't care about spoilers, so don't say I didn't warn you. (I did)

last chance to avoid spoilers...

Does anyone know whether Robert Carlyle (Rumpelstiltskin/The Dark One) will be back in 2014? He was my favourite character in the show, and I would be quite annoyed if he isn't returning :p He and Pan did appear to die, but since they only seemed to disappear, and there were no bodies, I'm wondering if one or both of them couldn't have survived somehow. Anyway, I'm wondering whether anyone has heard or read anything about Carlyle's contract or role on the show or if he's scheduled to play a major role in another show or movie or something like that in the near future. I couldn't find anything on Google that was conclusive. IMDB says he's 'dead'. Wikipedia says his status is 'unknown' in one place and in another says his role on the show is '2011 to present'.

posted on Dec, 28 2013 @ 11:06 PM
link   
reply to post by DragonsDemesne

Id like to see rumple come back as well, and i really doubt they would kill him off permanently. This give the evil queen too much power since Rumple kinda acted as her counter weight. I am glad to see Pan go though, he creeped me out. The whole neverland thing was fun for a few episodes, but it got old really quick IMO.

With the rules of the show anything is possible, Pan and Rumple may be dead, or they may be somewhere else. Either way all it will take is a powerful enough spell or act to bring one or both back. Gotta love a show like this that can do pretty much anything they want without worrying about plot holes lol.

Love the show and can't wait to see what happens once the show returns!

posted on Dec, 29 2013 @ 12:11 AM
link   

I have not heard anything but have wondered as well, sorry.
I hate to be one of those people who say "if he is gone, i'm done with the show", but it is true in this case.

He is my favorite character, I do love Regina but "Dearie"....Rumplestiltskin is the best.

I really hope they bring him back, this is one of the only shows I watch and his character is the reason why.

posted on Dec, 29 2013 @ 02:59 AM
link   
I'd watch the show without him; I do like the show regardless, and there are other characters that I find really interesting, but Rumplestiltskin is my favourite so far. He's got a good actor behind him, and a great character script. (Carlyle was also my favourite actor in Stargate: Universe as Dr. Rush; I was very annoyed when that show got cancelled, as it had many good characters as well, but that's for another thread...)

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Watched the latest episode yesterday, and the question I had has been answered. I had suspected this would be the case somehow, because Robert Carlyle was in the credits the last couple episodes, even though he didn't appear until this most recent one. I won't say any more to avoid spoilers, except to say that he's still around

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 11:10 PM
link   

So happy to see that he was, this is one of the only shows I still enjoy on television right now. I checked online to see if he would be coming back, was stoked to see that he was.

What do you think of the wicked witch? My first impression was nothing special but then in the last episode I changed my mind, she has all the mannerisms of a wicked witch. Interesting evil addition to the show.

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 02:17 PM
link   
The actress playing the witch has done a lot of sci-fi, I remember her from LOST.

Rumple is back, but while she has the knife, it kind of stymies his character a bit....so need that to go away.

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 09:28 AM
link   
End of this month, Lana Parrilla, the actress who plays Regina, will be coming to Spooky Empire in Orlando FL, for her FIRST con experience ever! Love me some evil queen..... Yay!

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 10:52 AM
link   
if he doesn't come back, i probably stop watching the show. There be no more interest. He is one of those characters that keeps you interested in the show.

posted on May, 7 2014 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Why on earth did Regina not destroy that damn locket?...hard to root for them sometimes, when they are just SO frickin' stupid (the characters).

posted on May, 20 2014 @ 01:31 AM
link   
So... watched the two part finale tonight. I thought it was pretty good, and they managed to do the time travel thing fairly well, and that's traditionally very hard to get right. I'm just wondering who the woman who appears at the end is, since all you see is her back. It might've been Zalena I suppose, but it actually looked more like Catherine, although that makes no sense at all.

posted on May, 21 2014 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Elsa, the Snow Queen? Seem bound and determined to work Frozen into this....

top topics

join