It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bethlehem story, present reality: Jesus riding into Bethlehem today

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2014 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Rosha

Whatever makes you happy.

Sleep well!

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 10:27 AM
link   

combatmaster
reply to post by Rosha

Whatever makes you happy.

Sleep well!

I call this tactic duck and cover

Shame I would have loved to here you explain those oh so obviously fake pics Rosha posted.

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by dam00

Call it what you want....

I dont have the time or skill to put what i know to writing. It would need a book or dissertation.

Please forgive me. I am not asking you to believe anything i say since i havent stated anything specific.

I realize that you guys want me to back up my words with articles and pictures. But (as i stated in earlier thread), this is beyond mere facts. This is deeper. It is about mindset and manipulation etc, that can only be witnessed in person to be fully understood. No degree can teach you this.

Sorry i cannot express myself properly on an online thread. Words are not my strong point! as you can probably tell hehehe!

But i am fine with it. I know what i know and i hope one day the world will too!

posted on Jan, 15 2014 @ 10:02 PM
link   

dam00

I call this tactic duck and cover
Shame I would have loved to here you explain those oh so obviously fake pics Rosha posted.

I have a name for it I cant repeat ...but would really like to.

( all below is IMO, ymmv...etc et al..)

What it boils down to for me is that I am and have always been just trying to stop a group of people from committing suicide...something these people seem hell bent on doing despite there being a range of alternatives on offer and people willing to help. I know that's odd to say but that's the basis of my heart and ethical position here all tit for tat aside. Who knows CM may be 100% right and me 100% wrong in the final revelations of the long game,. neither of us know. I just know that when I try to get that motivation of mine through to people exposed to Zionist conditioning - that they dont need to defend as I am not attacking- I rarely am understood let alone heard, and I stopped expecting to be a long time ago. I try to remember when I was where they are now..and I couldn't be told either...love 'anyway'. Its just sad really. These two groups are more than just related, they are direct family...they are of the same root/blood and so I do see them as one people, and in altruistic analogy, as one person/Being.

This is not just altruistic fantasy though, it is science-fact that they are of the same genetic history and at one time were one race, with one identity so to me, this whole story is the story of Canaanite history - a non descript 'every day' human family - that somehow managed to survive and outlive all the much mightier nations of its time and yet has shown that they were as prone to self destruction and annihilation as any other culture as much if not more so, as they were primed/conditioned to it from seeing it occur all about them. Psycho-socially speaking, it is also the history of the Canaanites cultural decent, into that separation from self and ultimately, a decent into denial and madness, whose schizophrenic and self harming attributes we are seeing played out now.

Far from my passion in academics separating me from comprehension of this situation...in watching this peoples course through history, I can see much of my own personal struggles in echo. I am also seeing the process of human cultural, political, spiritual and social maturation cycles. In this particular time frame I can also see their current struggle, as representative of the larger cycle of abuse we are ALL affected by, cycles that individual abuse survivors everywhere are going through on the micro level. For me this is why I studied history in conjunction with human psychology as it is a humane perspective to take, and also, you cant just take one crumb of a cake and seeing only one aspect, expect it to make sense. Understanding and comprehending are two different animals. You do have to take in what possibilities exist as to "why" not just how who or where to see the entire cake. Right now the Knesset which is just flour in reality, wants everyone to believe they are the supreme cake bakers, and that there is no other cake at all to see, only an ingredients list for a new cake...one it alone provides. This is to ask me to accept a lie, to ignore what is, in favor of what ifs and akin to them offering me slice of a new cake they want to bake, one baked in blood...and so, I just can't do it. To me that would be a kind of moral and intellectual act of cannibalism and would make me complicit in murder.

This is also why helping Palestine to retain it's memory and identity is so important to me. Not because I support or love Hamas :/ Its just that I know that there already *is* a cake - it exists, and these people are half the ingredients, a fact being ignored deliberately by those currently wielding power on both sides. I know that the current Zionist regime is not the one who set down the ingredient list for this cake and is trying to avoid that fact. I also know though, what it is like to be separated from self, so I do have compassion for them and comprehend fear and terror. So in this sense, I can understand how and why they exist, but I won't offer any support at all to them (Zionists) any more than to Hamas, as I see Zionism as a tool of intentional self injury and Hamas a primitive 'reaction' - a rebound survival mechanism - it not because I 'hate' Zionists. Zionism to me is a METHOD of evolution, one I cant agree is sustainable, or is right, is Gods will, or that its cost and results are a weight my conscience can bear. They do not want a 'new' world order at all, they want to bring back the old world order, and while we may still need our heros and God, I do think humanity, for the most part, has matured too far to ever permit a return of human self acclaimed God Kings.

I do want to help stop this suicide and this is why I focus on the genocide preceding it now, as I understand and comprehend enough from my own recoveries from abuse and separation, that in order to heal authentically, to be whole, you do need 'both sides' of yourself in tact, and more, you need to not to allow one side to dominate or oppress the other or it all just starts again. Together is the key word of 'moving forward'. Without that you get stuck, lose too much of the things you need, and never truly heal.
I know its specious to say, but if this is true for me in my experience, why not them? I cant help thinking that if their long calendar cycle/process is being mirrored in my micro calendar, why would mine not be mirrored in theirs too? Its a left/right brain thing to me, I do feel deeply that Israel NEED Palestinians if they are every to find the security, healing, peace, home and the constancy they are looking for.

So outside the biblical record, it's not about "Israelite" aka Jewish history in isolation at all, as that term came much later in this families history, it is increasingly verifiable that they were one and then two groups and that even after separation into Canaanite/Israelite, at one time (by 2500BC) they lived side by side in the Levant until diaspora during/after Roman rule. This is a story about one family, half of whom left for Babylon and half who stayed behind. Now one half is back and trying to eradicate the other, so, essentially, the state of Israel under Zionist rule, is being compelled by its own psyche to reintegrate, and yet cant stand its own truth or face itself in the mirror...so in killing Palestinians, is essentially, killing itself to avoid coming out of denial of who they are not, as much as who they are.

Like others who saw and 'got this' early on and were still able to stand after taking it in, it is easy to see how this whole shabang is in fact a suicide bid, of a fashion. To keep my heart in compassion instead of anger, I choose to see it as this. It helps. At least, it is a persistent case of fratricide one we whoa re not intimately invested in, can see and can respectfully intervene in if we remain willing to try. Keeping things in their simplest human form....wouldn't you try to stop someone committing suicide or fratricide if you could too?

Sorry for long windedness...just heard of the deaths in Egypt and I guess this is my sigh....

( all above is IMO, ymmv...etc et al..)

Ro
edit on 15-1-2014 by Rosha because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join