It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Ku Klux Klan and their meeting agenda to save America

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2013 @ 07:19 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 21 2013 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by BubbaJoe

No worries Bubba Joe.

They show only your most stupid specimens and that makes your whole nation look like a place filled with idiots and fat people, while they are allowed to carry guns and with the rights to make them selves heard.

It isn't nice.

I know that those screw ups are the worse it gets and you guys are ok.
However... I do think that it isn't smart to let some people near fire arms or any position where they can influence others.

We have some idiots in power here, but we don't let them carry a gun and we are trained not to stand up for our rights and fight.

I guess it isn't perfect on both sides of the atlantic.

Cheers.

posted on Dec, 21 2013 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Well, how does that saying go? I may hate what you say but I'll fight for your right to say it?

or...to put it another way...

Where can I find that magic balance between wisdom with ideals and the gag reflex as a decent human being?

They have their rights like anyone else, speaking strictly for my personal opinion here. When they break a law ...and they so often do seem to violate some little thing here or there... they get the bookcase thrown at them, as well it should be to my thinking. They have their right to voice an opinion within the law. Precisely...absolutely, with no tiny exception, within the law.

Every moment..of every day.

Heck, for how hard they should have to be earning it? I can't argue their right to have it....just everything they stand for to the core is what I disagree with. As is my right.

Right?

posted on Dec, 21 2013 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Why would people give ignorance an audience?

posted on Dec, 21 2013 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by phinubian

I am curious if anyone is aware that this group was formed by George Washington?

He formed an order the knights of cincinnatus, also known as the knights of the golden circle...The kkk sprung out of this in later years.
edit on 21-12-2013 by itsallgonenow because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2013 @ 10:00 PM
link   

itsallgonenow

I am curious if anyone is aware that this group was formed by George Washington?

He formed an order the knights of cincinnatus, also known as the knights of the golden circle...The kkk sprung out of this in later years.
edit on 21-12-2013 by itsallgonenow because: (no reason given)

So the bigotry, hatred and violence is ok because Washington started it? That somehow legitimatizes their agenda?

posted on Dec, 21 2013 @ 10:41 PM
link   

RocksFromSpace

Yes, the JDL, AIPAC are all supported by Israel... all of which claim Israel as a Jewish State..not a State..A JEWISH STATE.. How much more racist can a country get..

Yes, indeed. In this case, what is sauce for the goose is NOT sauce for the gander. In the meantime, another ATS thread is beset by the usual intellectual flash-mob.

posted on Dec, 22 2013 @ 12:32 AM
link   
I watched the video with the idea that I was going to set aside all preconceived notions or history. The OP provided only the video, so I thought it fair to judge solely on the video.

I didn't see anything offensive in it. Granted, I don't understand the purpose of the robes or masks, but that, by itself, struck me only as strange or eccentric. They wanted to impeach Obama, and mentioned a belief that many hold, that our president is not an American citizen. If they had said the president does not have America's best interests at heart, it might well be that a majority of Americans would agree.

There was no point in the video where they criticized any race, their only stated concern was for maintaining the culture of America in the face of people from other countries who seem to want to change the culture. This same concern is being discussed in Europe as immigrants are changing cultures created by largely homogeneous populations. They expressed no problem with people of any race as long as they accepted the culture of their new country.

Please tell me in what way the video was vile or racist.

posted on Dec, 22 2013 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Antipathy17

eNaR

phinubian
Not sure if anyone saw read or saw this, it was on the USA Today
Article on USA Today.
They truly believe in their cause and truly want to return the country to what they think the founders had in mind, do you actually believe this ?

As humanity becomes more enlightened fools like those guys prove that not all neanderthals died off; they just kept breeding with their own and eventually started wearing pants and robes to hide their inner ugliness....

And that's what the Illuminati think of us.

But the Illuminati are what they are because of wealth and inheritance, they now are born into it and we all know that offspring don't turn out to be the crème of humanities crop...

posted on Dec, 22 2013 @ 12:04 PM
link   

charles1952

The KKK aren't stupid; they know full well how to hide their violent nature, racism and antisemitism.

Here's a video that shows their true nature. Defend this one!!! With Your defense of the Klan, I just lost all respect I had for you. You know their agenda but tried to gloss over it with BS tame rhetoric.

www.youtube.com...

edit on 22-12-2013 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2013 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Huge crowd there. Oh wait, not.
What a bunch of ignorant, racist, despicable thugs.

posted on Dec, 22 2013 @ 12:19 PM
link   

AngryCymraeg

They are people who have failed in life and need to blame their failings on someone else...

posted on Dec, 22 2013 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by olaru12

Dear olaru12,

Of course I'm sorry that you've lost all respect for me, but please reconsider why you did.

The KKK aren't stupid; they know full well how to hide their violent nature, racism and antisemitism.
With Your defense of the Klan, I just lost all respect I had for you. You know their agenda but tried to gloss over it with BS tame rhetoric.

Please re-read my post. I made the definite and clear point that I was not looking at the Klan as a whole, or at their history. All I was doing was looking at that one, particular video. Nothing else. Please think about what that means. I was not discussing or defending the Klan. I was discussing the words and the ideas expressed in that one brief video.

I was not defending the Klan, or glossing over their rhetoric.

Please, look at my post again in light of what I actually said. If you have still lost all respect for me, I am saddened, but have no idea what to do about it.

With respect,
Charles1952

posted on Dec, 22 2013 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Xtrozero

AngryCymraeg

They are people who have failed in life and need to blame their failings on someone else...

I suspect that they also want to see Obama impeached for the heinous crime of being in the White House with the wrong colour skin. I would have loved to have seen their faces when he was first elected. And then when he was re-elected.

posted on Dec, 22 2013 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Is no doubt that America has been taken by a worst power compound of groups with agendas that will make the ku klux Klan look like a walk in the park, but they are the last group that needs to be saving American from anything. he, he.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join