It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How do I know if it's Chemtrails or not? Pictures from my neighborhood today.

page: 13
<< 10  11  12   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 04:43 PM
link   
And thats a fair enough challenge which i'd be willing to accept BUT hypothetically speaking of course;

Let's say,not I, but some one else managed to find something interesting about this 'o great debate. Would you be willing to accept the hypothetical fact that the science behind it may be false. or that someone may be lying about the so-called finding that contrails are just "contrails"..?

I'm sure yourself and others included thought about this before or someone else has mentioned this at one point.

Really this whole thing is about perspective.

But you mustn't answer me. Those are thoughts for ourselves to ponder on.

Are you strong enough to be told what you know is a lie??

These are not me asking questions

These question have always been there. before any of our time of existence

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by D3AD537

I'll tell you why i laughed...how can anyone be so sure that anything is "solid knowledge" from that site or any, really, for that matter (haha)...Who knows, tomorrow, the so-called "scientists" may somehow discover they were wrong..then what??

Science isn't perfect so you may occasionally be wrong about something.

Now since contrails have been studied since WWII I would say the knowledge is pretty solid.

Contrails also caused occasional visibility problems within large aircraft formations. Thick, persistent contrails made it more difficult to stay in formation, and could even lead to aircraft collisions. As a result of these problems, much research on contrails was conducted by Germany, Britain, and the United States during the war.

science-edu.larc.nasa.gov...

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by D3AD537

Are you strong enough to be told what you know is a lie??

Well, will the person asking the question be just as strong?

Only seems fair.

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 05:06 PM
link   
I've come to the realization that everything we're being schooled is a lie: From music to life and everything else in between..the only real thing is YOU.

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 05:07 PM
link   
No need repeat the questions i've stated back at me..has it crossed your mind that i may have already asked myself these same questions??

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

Like i've stated as well..These are not questions i came up with..theyve been here long before our birth. is that not clear?

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by waynos

when someone makes a statement against the "science" (for lack of better term) behind what you may or may not believe...don't make/take it so personal. If you really want to find out which side is really telling the truth..don't let your emotions jack up the truth for you by believing the hype...just food for thought

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by D3AD537

These are not questions i came up with.

And I understood that which is why I said this...

Well, will the person asking the question be just as strong?

So what's the problem?

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

None actually. Unless some people want to cause a problem haha

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 05:53 PM
link   

D3AD537
reply to post by waynos

when someone makes a statement against the "science" (for lack of better term) behind what you may or may not believe...don't make/take it so personal. If you really want to find out which side is really telling the truth..don't let your emotions jack up the truth for you by believing the hype...just food for thought

Indeed - look for the actual evidence.

and when 1 side has oodles of evidence from multiple sources, over decades of time, from many different countries and organisations, some of which can be demonstrated at home, and much of which is demonstrated every day by something as simple as clouds in the sky, and the other side has no verifiable evidence at all and indeed clouds in the sky debunks one of their most treasured assertions (contrails can only last a few minutes....(but contrails are water, just like clouds, and clouds last hours)....), it'd be a bit silly to go around saying that the "opinion" supported by no evidence is obviously the truth - no??

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 06:14 PM
link   
reply to post by D3AD537

None actually. Unless some people want to cause a problem haha

No problems, I was just asking a simple question...All's good.

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12   >>

join