It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kissinger's Vision of The Coming New World Order (from ATSNN)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2004 @ 08:31 AM
link   
It would seem that Henry Kissinger is out to define the New World Order. Which appears to be what we�re about to see, and America's role in it's implementation are some of the things touched on. Now, this article seems rather "cut and dry" regarding his position. There's such confidence coming from his statement, his overall "vibe" is "either it happens voluntarily, or by "force/trauma". Time will tell what's about to come our way. And that to me is rather thought provoking.

www.iht.com
The election campaign that has mesmerized America - and the world - is over. What remains are the challenges that gave rise to this occasionally frenzied battle and the responsibility of dealing with them.

No president has faced an agenda of comparable scope. This is not hyperbole; it is the hand history has dealt this generation. Never before has it been necessary to conduct a war with neither front lines nor geographic definition and, at the same time, to rebuild fundamental principles of world order to replace the traditional ones that went up in the smoke of the World Trade Center and the Pentagon.

George W. Bush will have to lead an effort to define and then maintain an international system that reflects the new, revolutionary circumstances.

I supported Bush during the campaign. But the United States cannot tackle this agenda except in the context of a commitment by all sides to healing. All concerned with the future must find ways to cooperate so that the world will again see Americans working toward a common destiny both at home and in the community of nations. It is to such an effort that this article seeks to make a contribution.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

I get the impression that Henry Kissinger sees the world on the cusp of a New World Order, and he's really excited that it's in the "final birth pangs". It would seem that he is acting as a spokesman for other elitists, and their current focus and scope.

I believe that we should all take his words into consideration, as we start this next Presidential term, and remember his words as we see events unfold.

[edit on 19-11-2004 by Xatnys]

posted on Nov, 19 2004 @ 11:36 AM
link   
using a=6, b=12, c=18, etc, kissinger=666

whacky(and true, IMHO) numerology aside, that man is obviously the right hand man of satan. he's always there when someone's talking about depopulation, militirization, privitization and loves to dictate what the world needs now.
you'd think the whole watergate thing would have been enough to at least set off alarm bells. the fact that none when off, and he remained a 'respected' member of the world body politic, just shows to go ya, that 'they' have been in power all along, and are now cement shoeing the last resistance to the coming HOLOCAUST.

just my opinion. i'm sure there's nothing to worry about. go back to sleep. nothing to see here. move along.

[edit on 19-11-2004 by billybob]

posted on Nov, 19 2004 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Hi billybob, I like your numerology take on it, interesting.

I don't know that he's "satan incarnate", but he's certainly got his fingers in every pot of evil one could imagine.

I'm sure some people see this as positive news. Me personally, I think that we're headed for a really hellacious time from all this.

Thoughts and opinions are appreciated!

X

posted on Nov, 19 2004 @ 09:32 PM
link   
i think it ironic that he was one of the owners of tommy hilfiger. i mean, here's all these 'down with the man' types, VOLUNTARILY advertising for and filling the coffers of one of the evilest, elitistist bastards ever spawned.

never liked the idea of wearing logos. it's like putting a slave brand on yourself. a 'mark', even.

on the numerology thing, my personal take is that all things beastly 'resonate' to 666, and it's not just in one place. yes, it's the barcode, yes, it's bill gates of hell, yes, it's the 'chip', yes, it's visa, yes, it's many things, the 'beast' is. i think it is our challenge to overcome our beastly nature, and THAT is how we can defeat the NWO/satan/'the dark side'/'the corporation'.
all the things in my list would not be necessary if we could defeat the BANKS. yes, THE BANKS are holding the world by the short and curlies. money was ORIGINALLY intended to be proxy for things that already existed, in order that we could trade without dragging around a cart loaded with chickens, gold and flour and whatnot. somewhere along the way, some devious fat bastard figured out how to put himself in the middle of the flow of human energy proxy, that we call money. it's been downhill ever since. bankers are the one group of people i'd like to see in forced labour camps, shovelling pig crap with their tongues, or maybe something REALLY distasteful.

new topics

top topics

join