It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrails? (photo)

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2013 @ 03:51 PM
link   

luxordelphi
I don't think that stratospheric jet emissions are part of any normal weather cycle. And I don't think that you do either.

I think what AndyMayhew meant was that when you said...

Today the sky is completely obscured...
...He was asking if it was possible that it was just a naturally overcast day (i.e., an overcast day caused by naturally occurring weather rather than being caused by spraying the night before).

edit on 12/20/2013 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by network dude

That's interesting. I have also just started to find reasons for myself to believe in chemtrails and I had no idea you could use contrails to forecast weather. I'll be sure to look more information up on that soon.

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 02:24 PM
link   

ODarkThirty
reply to post by network dude

That's interesting. I have also just started to find reasons for myself to believe in chemtrails and I had no idea you could use contrails to forecast weather. I'll be sure to look more information up on that soon.

Right. A front will come through whether or not there are planes in the sky producing trails. Weather fronts can be seen for days as they track across the country. The atmospheric conditions directly ahead of a front (a few hundred miles) are often the same type of conditions conducive to contrail persistence, so persistent contrails are often seen a day before a weather front moves in.

However, like I said, the front was going to move through even if there were no trail producing planes in the sky. The contrails are not bringing the weather. Obviously that weather was moving across the country for a few days.

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 02:57 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by juspassinthru

Of course they are

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 06:45 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 06:50 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 07:40 PM
link   

juspassinthru

They are poisoning our ecosystem to do their weather modification experiments. The real question is ..... At what point will the environmental damage be too great to reverse?

I can think of a couple of other "real questions"

1/ what is the evidence that contrails are "weather modification experiments"?
2/ Why aren't you worried about all the pollution crap that is generated at ground level?? Land transport uses several times as much fuel in the US as air transport - see this page - look for Section B, Transportaion energy consumption by mode, table 4-5

<< 1  2  3   >>

join