It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrails? (photo)

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2013 @ 03:45 PM
link   

NONPOINT21
There are very few truths that are provable in this world and in science.

What do you base that on?

Math is pretty much the only one that can be said of time and time again.

Gravity, gas laws, relationships of electrical measures, Newtonian mechanics at a macro level, aerodynamics, calorific values of food and fuels, ...everything that is mass manufactured or indeed even artisan manufactured, melting points, etc., etc.... those are just the patently obvious ones.....in fact almost all of human endeavor is repeatable time and time again and hence provable.

We use math to measure them....but math is just a tool - math is not gravity, math is not electricity or air or anything else.

Like I said before, this is comical to me.

Stop spouting laughable nonsense then.

posted on Dec, 18 2013 @ 04:13 PM
link   
I wonder if people understand, INFORMATION CAN BE CHANGED, at the CLICK OF A BUTTON? Persisting contrails my arse. There's one thing for it to persist, but it's a completely different animal, when the entire weather pattern changes; the moment they begin spraying. That's the problem i have, with you silly "persisting contrail" theorists. Weather modification is a reality, but you keep saying it's not.

BTW, how many threads need to be made regarding "chemtrails"? Just type the word: "chemtrail", in the ATS search engine and you'll see thousands of pages worth of information. Don't listen to either side, get the information out there, and make an educated guess, as to what's going on. It all points to WEATHER MODIFICATION. It's really not a secret, just lots of blah-blah-blah.

posted on Dec, 18 2013 @ 04:29 PM
link   

WonderBoi
I wonder if people understand, INFORMATION CAN BE CHANGED, at the CLICK OF A BUTTON?

relevance??

Persisting contrails my arse.

Whatever you say!!
However then you go on to say....

There's one thing for it to persist,

So are you saying they do, or they don't??

but it's a completely different animal, when the entire weather pattern changes; the moment they begin spraying. That's the problem i have, with you silly "persisting contrail" theorists.

the conditions for persistent contrails are often found ahead of fronts - that is why cirrus cloud has been a "rule of thumb" for approaching bad weather for a few hundred years!

Weather modification is a reality, but you keep saying it's not.

Who says it is not?

Weather modification is cloud seeding - been going on for decades - doesn't look like contrails, isn't done by airliners, isn't secret, doesn't leave visible trails, isn't done in clear skies.....

BTW, how many threads need to be made regarding "chemtrails"? Just type the word: "chemtrail", in the ATS search engine and you'll see thousands of pages worth of information. Don't listen to either side, get the information out there, and make an educated guess, as to what's going on. It all points to WEATHER MODIFICATION. It's really not a secret, just lots of blah-blah-blah.

so you say "don't listen to either side" and then proceed to tell everyone what it is?? Make up your mind!!

I think you are confused.

Firstly that weather modification has anything to do with contrails at all, secondly what contrails actually are, thirdly about what weather actually is, and lastly about the concept that people should or should not check the real evidence!!

edit on 18-12-2013 by Aloysius the Gaul because: tags

posted on Dec, 18 2013 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by NONPOINT21

I have seen you post on this subject before, are you a shill? Are you getting paid to post here?
Why do you feel the need to discuss this topic? What do you get out of it?

Always look for the donate button. If you see it, then question your source.

posted on Dec, 18 2013 @ 05:52 PM
link   

WonderBoi
Don't listen to either side, .................................................................................................................... It all points to WEATHER MODIFICATION. It's really not a secret, just lots of blah-blah-blah.

Based on.......OPINION. I chose FACT. Bring facts, and we can talk, otherwise, go away.

posted on Dec, 18 2013 @ 05:54 PM
link   

network dude

I have seen you post on this subject before, are you a shill? Are you getting paid to post here?

chemtrail believers are shills for the coal industry

posted on Dec, 18 2013 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Ohh they're REAL alright ............... Real DUMB

posted on Dec, 18 2013 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by ausername

Thank you for your thread and for your courage - posting in this forum is not for the feint-hearted. Gave you S&F yesterday but thought that today I would add my on the spot observations as well.

I, too, noticed all the chemtrails around sunset yesterday. I have been noticing them at sunset for some days now. Yesterday they were in the east from what I saw although the west was pretty obscured by the time I got out. The
path of the moon seemed to get a lot of action and by the time it was 1/4 of the way up it was pretty obscured and had a halo around it. Last night was supposed to be the full moon so that was kind of disappointing for sky-watchers.

Today the sky is completely obscured - due to the dedicated efforts of last night.

Another poster had mentioned fuel tankers and I'll just say that because the moon, though obscured, was still visible, I could clearly see planes (although I'm not at all sure they weren't drones) criss-crossing the moon. I never saw any fueling going on even though this holding pattern went on into the night. But maybe they're like Motel 6 - leaving the light on and all.

posted on Dec, 18 2013 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by luxordelphi

Tanker blocks aren't fixed, and they're not permanent. They change depending on the mission, and when they're flying. They might fly today and not fly in that area again for weeks, or months again, because they're somewhere else.

posted on Dec, 18 2013 @ 07:36 PM
link   
This is almost a daily occurrence in the mid-west. These trails have a tendency to fan out and create a thin sheet around large areas reducing solar radiation and surface temperatures.

posted on Dec, 18 2013 @ 07:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Gibraltarego

And what are they made of? Do you have samples to show this? From the trails now, not the ground.

I am out that way a lot and have yet to see something that isn't a persistent contrail. In fact I have yet to ever see a "chemtrail" anywhere.

posted on Dec, 18 2013 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Gibraltarego
This is almost a daily occurrence in the mid-west. These trails have a tendency to fan out and create a thin sheet around large areas reducing solar radiation and surface temperatures.

Actually contrails spreading out are thought to cause a small amount of warming - sure they block a little radiation from the sun reaching the ground, but the current science is that they block even more long-wave radiation from the ground out into space - eg see here or here or here

There is apparently still plenty of room for study in this field.

posted on Dec, 19 2013 @ 01:40 AM
link   

Let me ask you another question, how many commercial airliners have no marking to distinguish and advertise their airline?
edit on 18-12-2013 by NONPOINT21 because: (no reason given)

More than you might think. On a recent photography trip I got a pure white EMB 145 of BMI and an equally blank Boeing 757 OF Titan Airways. This happens because airline fleets are not fixed and many aircraft aren't even owned by the airlines that fly them but by leasing companies. Aircraft hired on long term leases get painted but if it's a short spike in demand or other short term need they don't.

posted on Dec, 19 2013 @ 09:06 AM
link   

network dude

LOL I wish I got paid, once again how comical that I'm the shill that gets on here because I call you and the other same 10 guys that get on every Chemtrail thread to tell the OP how much of an idiot he is for even suggesting there is such a thing.

The irony.

posted on Dec, 19 2013 @ 09:18 AM
link   

NONPOINT21

The irony.

I rather think that was the point. Boot on the other foot and all that.
edit on 19-12-2013 by waynos because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2013 @ 10:01 AM
link   

NONPOINT21

network dude

LOL I wish I got paid, once again how comical that I'm the shill that gets on here because I call you and the other same 10 guys that get on every Chemtrail thread to tell the OP how much of an idiot he is for even suggesting there is such a thing.

The irony.

Irony. Yep.

It's sad though. All we ask is that the person all worried about the clouds attacking him looks into what a contrail is. Seeing as how it's directly related to the topic, you would think we weren't asking to much, but I guess a blind following is what's needed to keep the $ flowing. Perhaps we should just let ignorance flow and not share any knowledge.

posted on Dec, 20 2013 @ 07:38 AM
link   

NONPOINT21
Let me ask you another question, how many commercial airliners have no marking to distinguish and advertise their airline?

You mean like this one?

That's an Ethiopian 767 departing Arusha after getting stuck there.

posted on Dec, 20 2013 @ 02:02 PM
link   

NONPOINT21

One question I have for you about these unmarked planes is where exactly are you seeing them?

I know that the underside of most planes are not marked (even the marked planes), and if I was looking at a plane in the sky 25,000+ feet overhead, I would probably not see that plane's markings, either.

posted on Dec, 20 2013 @ 02:07 PM
link   

luxordelphi

Today the sky is completely obscured - due to the dedicated efforts of last night.

There's not the slightest hint of a vague possibility that it might just possibly be due to normal weather?

posted on Dec, 20 2013 @ 03:22 PM
link   

AndyMayhew

luxordelphi

There's not the slightest hint of a vague possibility that it might just possibly be due to normal weather?

I don't think that stratospheric jet emissions are part of any normal weather cycle. And I don't think that you do either.

If you're asking me whether or not I have an understanding of the many conditions required to produce a persistent contrail - yes, I do.

For my part, I have found that it is a mistake, today, to rely on historic parameters for persistence. The answers, imo, will not be found there.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join