It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrails? (photo)

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2013 @ 09:52 PM
link   
This is the last forum or topic I thought I'd post in, or about. I have never believed, but today I watched something I couldn't explain any other way. So I took a pic with my phone... Began near sunrise, my guess is the area is about 50-100 miles northwest of las Vegas Nevada. Several aircraft were going in circles over this area, and left these con/chemtrails... If you look close you can see one of them turning... There were no trails before or after this area in the sky, it took place over about 1.5 hours... I'm still not sure what this is, but I have never seen this happening before, it just seemed odd to me, and thought I'd share here for any opinions...

posted on Dec, 17 2013 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by ausername

They are more than likely tankers operating with aircraft from Nellis orbiting, leaving contrails. Tankers orbit all the time while they wait for receivers to arrive to get fuel. That's about the right area for them to be orbiting too.
edit on 12/17/2013 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2013 @ 10:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Zaphod58

I thought it was something like that, but there were other aircraft traveling through the same area that left NO contrails..

Thanks for the explanation... There must be a logical explanation.

posted on Dec, 17 2013 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Lower altitudes. When a refueling track is in operation the tankers are given a block of airspace that's theirs. It encompasses several thousand feet, and they're on their own within that block of airspace. Other traffic not related to the refueling mission are kept out of that airspace, and will be routed below it, or above it, both of which could result in no contrails.

posted on Dec, 17 2013 @ 10:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Zaphod58

If you looked around the valley while this was happening, there were few visible contrails, only in that one place.

I've traveled a lot, been in Vegas many times, never seen anything quite like this. I'd be happy to just accept your explanation here... I guess it is one of those things where you just had to be there and see it with your own eyes.

Not having the information to go on, I will just write this one off as contrails from military aircraft for now.

posted on Dec, 17 2013 @ 10:40 PM
link   

I've been through that area many times, and have seen days where everything has left contrails, and days when some left contrails, and days when nothing has left contrails. I get all over the country and have seen just about every type of contrail there is to see.

posted on Dec, 18 2013 @ 05:55 AM
link   

If you look up what makes a contrail, and look into what weather patterns to look for, you can understand much more about them. It's actually quite interesting to use them for a weather forecaster.

posted on Dec, 18 2013 @ 07:07 AM
link   

ausername
This is the last forum or topic I thought I'd post in, or about. I have never believed, but today I watched something I couldn't explain any other way. So I took a pic with my phone... Began near sunrise, my guess is the area is about 50-100 miles northwest of las Vegas Nevada. Several aircraft were going in circles over this area, and left these con/chemtrails... If you look close you can see one of them turning... There were no trails before or after this area in the sky, it took place over about 1.5 hours... I'm still not sure what this is, but I have never seen this happening before, it just seemed odd to me, and thought I'd share here for any opinions...

I have no doubt you saw something, but the pics don't do justice to the phenomena.

If you do a search of chemtrail photos, you'll see some images where these cretins carve up the sky with lines reminiscent of a checkerboard. A short time later, these areas would be socked-in with a silver-white overcast. Some weather-related satellite radar can pick up these poison trails too.

They are poisoning our ecosystem to do their weather modification experiments. The real question is ..... At what point will the environmental damage be too great to reverse?

posted on Dec, 18 2013 @ 07:15 AM
link   

juspassinthru

ausername

I have no doubt you saw something, but the pics don't do justice to the phenomena.

If you do a search of chemtrail photos, you'll see some images where these cretins carve up the sky with lines reminiscent of a checkerboard.

And then if you apply a little logical thought you'll realise how commercial air travel can create checkerboard patterns

posted on Dec, 18 2013 @ 07:19 AM
link   
reply to post by juspassinthru

Is it some sort of unwritten rule that those who believe in chemtrails are forbidden to understand science in any form?

Link to understanding mystical contrails

If after you look at the science side of this and you still want to believe in chemtrails, wonderful, but only looking at one side of things will make you a very poorly adjusted individual.

posted on Dec, 18 2013 @ 07:36 AM
link   

mrthumpy
And then if you apply a little logical thought you'll realise how commercial air travel can create checkerboard patterns

All I can say is: You don't know the difference between contrails and chemtrails. It really is that simple.

posted on Dec, 18 2013 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Could you please explain it? Oh, and could you use some form of backup to your theory?

Thanks in advance.

posted on Dec, 18 2013 @ 07:44 AM
link   

juspassinthru

mrthumpy

All I can say is: You don't know the difference between contrails and chemtrails. It really is that simple.

Yes that really is all you can say isn't it. Whenever I ask about the difference I just get told the same fallacy about contrails dissipating quickly but when I ask why that should happen I just get abused and told to 'do the research'

Unless of course you can provide any information on the subject?
edit on 18-12-2013 by mrthumpy because: spelling

posted on Dec, 18 2013 @ 08:27 AM
link   

juspassinthru

mrthumpy

Hopefully, your criteria for telling the difference is NOT Chemtrails can last for hours, and they crissscross"...

...Because it has been well understood since the beginning of contrails that normal contrails CAN last for hours under certain common conditions. PLUS, all of the passenger airliners and other jets in the sky leaving these contrails travel in crisscross patterns. Some fly east-west routes (say, for example, Chicago to Los Angeles), some fly north-south routes (for example, Chicago to New orleans), and some fly in other directions (for example, New Orleans to Seattle). There are thousands of airliners flying routes in every direction every day, each potentially leaving a contrail as they crisscross the sky.

Trails that last for hours and crisscross is a characteristic of normal contrails.

edit on 12/18/2013 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2013 @ 08:31 AM
link   

files.abovetopsecret.com...

Every one of those specs is an aircraft. Please, explain to me how you're NOT going to have planes crossing paths with that many aircraft in the air (and that leaves out general and most business aviation).

posted on Dec, 18 2013 @ 11:33 AM
link   

You just stepped on a hornets nest with this topic, the most taboo topic on this site. You might as well shut down the thread because the same people will be out in droves to make sure you know chemtrails don't exist and then the believers will show up and argue with them and the original question you posed will be lost in translation.

now i'll enjoy the show.

posted on Dec, 18 2013 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by NONPOINT21

You just stepped on a hornets nest with this topic, the most taboo topic on this site. You might as well shut down the thread because the same people will be out in droves to make sure you know chemtrails don't exist and then the believers will show up and argue with them and the original question you posed will be lost in translation.

If you look closely the OP's original question was answered, so how is it going to be lost in translation?

posted on Dec, 18 2013 @ 12:06 PM
link   

If you do a search of chemtrail photos, you'll see some images where these cretins carve up the sky with lines reminiscent of a checkerboard. A short time later, these areas would be socked-in with a silver-white overcast. Some weather-related satellite radar can pick up these poison trails too.

Here you go time to learn...

posted on Dec, 18 2013 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

Why do you, Zaphod, network dude, soylent and the many others show up on every Chemtrail thread??? Your opinion is not fact and neither is mine, but I sure as hell don't try to convince anyone like you guys on every thread I've ever looked at regarding this subject. I ask questions plain and simple.

I show up just to see you guys show up and go to work. It's quite comical IMO to see how hard you work to convince people, who cares if there are believers if you don't believe. I don't believe in Bigfoot but I certainly don't jump on every thread created to let everyone know my position or how dumb they are for believing as you guys constantly do with Chemtrail threads. I keep an open mind and I don't rule out the possibility that it could be true. I haven't experienced one like many others claim, that is why I don't believe. How many times can you beat a dead horse?

Let me ask you another question, how many commercial airliners have no marking to distinguish and advertise their airline?
edit on 18-12-2013 by NONPOINT21 because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-12-2013 by NONPOINT21 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2013 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by NONPOINT21

Because in my case, I love aviation, and if someone can learn something then I'm going to try to teach them. I've never denied that the possibility is out there, I've denied that it's currently happening.

Let me ask you this, how many private and military aircraft are out there that are based on commercial aircraft, that don't have airlines to put on the tail to distinguish them? (Answer: A lot)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join