It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Animal Communicator... (Bring your tissues)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2013 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Was kind of bored and looking around the internet when I happened to find a treasure which I would love to share. With no real expectations began to watch the video and as I did I found myself in sync with the flow of the subject. I would LOVE to discuss with others who find this as important a subject matter as do I.

You can watch the full length video presentation on the first link or go to sherriequestioningall's link below that to catch the shorter 13 minute version. Either way I will be honored to talk with others and read comments, thoughts and opinions on this enlightening story and reality.

If you just feel like taking a minute to remember your heart, to reconnect with your higher truth, or to view this reminder of who we are, where we are going and how to get there, then this is the place for you right here and now.

www.cultureunplugged.com...
sherriequestioningall.blogspot.com...

posted on Dec, 15 2013 @ 07:22 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

Hey there antar, yes this was a great piece and subject. It came up on the boards last night here. It is worthy of a different(additional) forum too though me thinks. I am glad you linked the entire doc though and I will watch it tonight.

My post in other thread:

Wow, that was moving! First, what a magnificent creature that panther is, sleek, graceful and powerful. The lady came across as a "whisperer" type, which imo is someone that has a calm nature and their energy has a calming effect that I believe animals can sense. I was skeptical until the bit about the 2 cubs, and I still would not say this 100% proof of "talking" to animals. I feel that it may be more of a sensing, feeling, intention or imagery thing more than it is words.

The fact that the cat began to explore or roam outside of the cage was interesting, even if it is just a reaction to the calmness conveyed from the lady. In a fantasy sense, I would like to believe that mental communication with animals is possible and has been done in the past perhaps, but that is speculative of course.

I was a bit turned off to see the "buy her dvd" at the end of vid, because I personally feel that these type of things should be freely shared with humanity. Now if the proceeds go straight to a sanctuary or rehab facility for animals, that may be different.

I would like to see further testing done on this subject. The implications are enormous and may serve to bring a broader and deeper respect for our kindred creatures.

Peace,
spec
ETA: Additional vid

Her story is quite interesting too, and again I think similar communications have happened with other indigenous cultures/tribes around the globe and throughout history.
edit on 15-12-2013 by speculativeoptimist because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2013 @ 09:37 PM
link   
When I first saw the Panther I had the same feelings as the woman who speaks to them, about the resonance of the name, the energy of having been abused and held in tight captivity, of the connection to younger felines. My heart became overwhelmed to tell the truth. Such intensity of beingness from the Panther.

I really lost it when she validated my own senses. It was a powerful moment.

When I think of where we are all going on this shared path, this miraculous journey home to our original faces, what I saw and felt from this profound video was the importance of this lesson not only for the Panther and all of the animals that this will impact, but for how we communicate , react and respond with others even human beings.

Autistic people, individuals who like the Panther live life totally misunderstood and treated in such ways that do not allow them to ever feel comfortable or to relax into a freedom that can come from that freedom of being seen for who they really are.

In the video something as subtle as a name can define how others react or how they can reflect and impose biases that may have nothing to do with what the misunderstood being is about. I can relate with that so strongly, not only for myself as part of the Panther, but in how to deal with others who may not live up to what I hope or even expect from them.

We may all hold the same need as the Panther did and if we could be truly understood as we are, it could be as life changing as what we saw happen with Spirit the Panther. On the other hand, to drop the expectations of others and to learn new ways to accept those who are as misunderstood as Spirit could lead humanity in a completely new direction.

I do realize there is the other thread started yesterday where some really mean comments were made, so as long as a MOD decides to keep this one open, join in with your thoughts on this beautiful paradigm of compassion, understanding and empathy.

posted on Dec, 15 2013 @ 09:56 PM
link   
reply to post by speculativeoptimist

What an enjoyable video, I love her way of speaking, communicating. Funny how she was such a left brain silicone valley analyst and then opened centers in her brain to be able to tap into something which I believe we all have the capacity to learn and to do. There really is no end to the interspecies communication whether animal, vegetable or mineral.

posted on Dec, 15 2013 @ 10:33 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

What came to my mind was this dog with a memory of over a 1000 nouns, and how some tests could be conducted. Maybe Anna could mentally communicate which toy she wanted the dog to retrieve as an experiment. That would be amazing!

edit on 15-12-2013 by speculativeoptimist because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2013 @ 09:43 AM
link   

I tried this this morning with my dog, he loves to chase cars and when I visualized him standing by my side just watching the big truck go by, he curbed his enthusiasm and sat by my side instead. Now if I can help him to stop jumping up on me... I have always known this technique, but for some reason the video with Spirit gave me a renewed sense of direction. Right now over 21 female red cardinals are outside my front door in the tree. I have always taken my ques from nature and really do trust animals to guide me and to let me know things only they can teach me.

posted on Dec, 16 2013 @ 10:00 AM
link   

I would like to believe that mental communication with animals is possible and has been done in the past perhaps, but that is speculative of course.

I have to believe that.

Why because I believe our beliefs shape this reality, so believe in something like this that can make life on earth a heaven on earth for all creatures great and small.

posted on Dec, 16 2013 @ 11:16 AM
link   
reply to post by InhaleExhale

I fully agree and also feel that our intent and hopes for a golden future for all should never be passed up for the negativity which at times seems to over shadow the highest shared reality. I have seen recently as many others how nature is revealing herself to us through animals and vegetation, how animals who in the past were enemies have come together as friends and even family, forests and dry areas are gracing the earth with miracles even in the face of the destruction by man. Who knows perhaps the melting of the icecaps are natures way of purifying the oceans so that life may continue and to end the suffering of the aquatic life which is suffering.

Thank you for your post. I have had others contact me via u2u who are enjoying this thread yet do not wish to voice their thoughts because of the chance of negative attacks. This shows me validation of a collective consciousness of individuals who are working from the shadows if you will to help energies which were in the past stagnant and are now in a position to move freely once again for the attainment of a much more positive outcome for all.

posted on Dec, 16 2013 @ 11:49 AM
link   
reply to post by antar

Excellent find antar, thank you.

I only watched the short video for now, and I am stunned by the result. It literally made me get all emotional and that is quite rare for me. To see such a turn around in a beautiful animal is a success worthy of sharing and she is doing the right thing by helping these animals. I am glad you found this particular video...wait a sec...I got something stuck in my both my eyes.

you got me right in the feels...

posted on Dec, 16 2013 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by havok

I know it some how breaks all the barriers of the separatism we all suffer from. I can relate to both sides of this issue. I think we all come into this world with the knowledge and compassion but along the way it turns us away from what we need to thrive and what we should remember about dealing with others in our lives.

posted on Dec, 16 2013 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

which at times seems to over shadow the highest shared reality.

At times?

We are bombarded with negativity,

Thats what news is these days.

for a half hour news broadcast we are shown the horrors from around the world with a little story here and there about something positive.

Thank you for your post.

Your very welcome,

However the thanks should be directed at you for such a dose of positive reality that is needed sooooooo sooooo much.

I have had others contact me via u2u who are enjoying this thread yet do not wish to voice their thoughts because of the chance of negative attacks.

They are allowing the negativity and fear of negativity to not post for all to see because maybe they do not hold a strong confidence in their own beliefs.

Don't let fear dictate anything in your lives ATS, it will always influence but influences are something we can overcome with ease if we realize they are influencing us.

Face fear without fear, see the influence it has and overcome it and find a strength that many only dream about.

This shows me validation of a collective consciousness of individuals who are working from the shadows if you will to help energies which were in the past stagnant and are now in a position to move freely once again for the attainment of a much more positive outcome for all.

Your a dreamer like I am, I assume from what I have read from your postings and threads.

But more a believer which in turn is helping create our dreams come true.

Its is a validation for me as well, I try to doubt but too often I am amazed at how deep reality goes and how we are connected in those deep levels.

Edit:

Actually I really need to thank you as the last week or two I have been very frustrated coming to ATS,

Even the other thread about the same lady got my blood boiling by how OP replied, this is nice breath of fresh air that has helped me back to a more positive state of being.

edit on 16-12-2013 by InhaleExhale because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2013 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by InhaleExhale

What an inspiring post. I needed this thread to reconnect with my positive side which is taxed so hard at times. I know what you mean and hope to enjoy some of the more positive threads popping up for this miraculous season filled with chances to remind ourselves why we look for higher truths in the first place.

Did you notice how Spirits eyes changed after being acknowledged for the true being that was until that day so misunderstood? I think we all carry this pain and could use some understanding, compassion and empathy. Even the very system which strives to hurt us has tried to delve into a deeper understanding of the complexities of who we are and our abilities to connect with each other, like the Russian experiments with the Mama cat who is separated from her kittens and then the kittens taken far away and below the ocean in a sub to be killed one by one. Each time the mother who was hooked up to brain scans and heart monitors reacted strongly as her babies were killed.

The same thing was scientifically repeatable with experiments on twins and close family members. We are all amazing beings with such immense potential and this story is yet another example of our awesomeness as we are.

Edit to say that there are hundreds if not thousands of members who are "readers" only. I love them and always seem to feel their presence in my threads. It is ok for them to be exactly who they are and to read only if that is how they feel most comfortable. It is interesting how the readers only can influence a thread without ever stroking the keyboard...
edit on pm1231pmMon, 16 Dec 2013 16:26:22 -0600 by antar because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2013 @ 04:42 PM
link   
I found a pretty cool site just now that has an explanation of the Animal Totem "Panther". Some of the information sounds correct when thinking about what we watched in the video of Spirit. Check out the link if you want, there are also other Totem Animals to read about as well. Most of us will never get the chance to have a Panther in our lives but learning more about the domesticated pets we do share our lives with could benefit both them and us. I liked how in the video she says something to that affect and how cohabitation with animals can lead both pet and humans to a more fulfilled life. Maybe we could all learn to connect on a deeper level with all species.

www.shamanicjourney.com...

posted on Dec, 16 2013 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

Starred, flagged, and bookmarked for later! Great find and I appreciate you sharing this with us. I've always been a believer (although it has been tested a few times) that we're able to communicate with animals. There's more going on in our heads that we're aware of. If this is one such ability, I don't know. But it wouldn't surprise me if it was.

I love animal videos and have seen quite a few. And one thing I've noticed in many videos is that if an animal is in trouble and wants help, and realizes that someone is there to help them, they'll allow it. There's two videos I'd like to share. The first is with a wolf and a guy who cuts him free from a fence. I get the feeling that the wolf understands that there is no harm coming his way, and that this is pure help without any consequences. (Like capture.)

Wolf stuck in fence

The second one is of a little fox that has his/her head stuck in a jar. Foxes are very timid and skiddish animals. However, this one comes right up to at least two people on the same path and stopped in front of them like he knew they'd help.

Fox with head stuck in jar

I've been around both animals in the wild, neither would have anything to do with me. Heck, I once tried to help a cat who had his head stuck in a chain linked fence that wanted nothing to do with me. And they're domesticated! So I find these two videos quite interesting. Perhaps these men were "projecting images" unbeknownst to them which these two animals caught up on.

There's another guy on Youtube who helps stray and abandoned dogs. His name is Eldad Hagar and works with (or owns?) "Hope for Paws". Link to his Youtube There's one video in particular that I found very touching. (They're all touching, but this one directly saved a life.)

Once he had the dog in his arms, everything changed. Link to video

I've noticed that in many of these cases, it's like a rush of calm comes over the dogs like they know they've made it and are going to be OK.

Anyhow, thank you again for sharing. Will watch the full length video tomorrow.

posted on Dec, 16 2013 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Auricom

There's more going on in our heads that we're aware of. If this is one such ability, I don't know. But it wouldn't surprise me if it was.

I think about the untapped reserves of our brains capacity, if all of the centers in the brain were able to be activated which is how I think this lady connects, there is no telling what level of connectivity we would share with everything, animals, each other, nature itself.

I did watch the video with the wolf/coyote, how amazing the trust between both the man and the canine despite the fear and loudness from the man holding the video camera.

have to head out for now but the fox video would not work.

edit on pm1231pmMon, 16 Dec 2013 18:10:59 -0600 by antar because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2013 @ 08:57 AM
link   
reply to post by antar

The video works fine for me, but here's a Google search with numerous videos of the video: LINK

Hope you get it to work as the video made me smile.

posted on Dec, 17 2013 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Auricom

That was amazing, how very sweet that the baby just came walking up for help from a human. A beautiful ending to what could have been a very tragic end had the person not been approachable and the animal to fearful to take the chance. Instinct and the foxes higher truth allowed it to take the chance. I seem to go in cycles with hurt and abandoned animals that come to me. Wont go into it here but would love to read a thread about members experiences with helping animals. Thanks, that was sweet and inspiring.

posted on Dec, 17 2013 @ 04:06 PM
link   
It's threads like this that keep me checking in now and then. Beautiful story!

top topics

join